MR magazine
Posted by Tanner 
MR magazine
January 16, 2009 09:27PM
Anyone here old enough to remember MR magazine? Back in the 60s and 70s it was a mainstay for those of us with spanking interests.It was a "girlie" or softcore mag that often had a couple letters to the editor each month from people who spanked or were spanked. I have read though that some or all of them were written by the magazine staff. Also a column called Wide Wild World which sometimes ran a "newsstory" about a spanking somewhere. And its models often would make some reference to spanking. And they usually managed to run a good shot of the girl's bottom.
In those pre-Web days, finding spanking material could be tough. Girlie mags like MR or Letters magazine on newsstands, or visits to adult bookstores in large cities-places often located in rather unsavory neighborhoods.
Any other MR readers here?
Re: MR magazine
January 17, 2009 01:15PM
I wonder if folks are aware that Taschen has published a great series of 3 compilations of material from mens magazines, going way back. Here's some samples:

I must say, I like the first of these spreads the best.

Karl Friedrich Gauss
May 30, 2009 06:52PM
CF PUBLICATIONS has compilations of letters from MR for sale.
June 04, 2009 01:24PM
Is CF still functioning? I've heard that some of their subscribers have been sadly neglected -- as in not getting promised updates.

Karl Friedrich Gauss

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2009 07:35PM by KFGauss.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login