A few new, possibly old, mainstream foreign videos
Posted by spankeroutoflurk 
A few new, possibly old, mainstream foreign videos
January 20, 2010 04:54PM
I can't remember seeing these mentioned here before. The Emmanuelle spanking is incredible, the best mirror image spanking since The Blood of Dr Jekyll (now on this site after much pestering!).

The Japanese one from the sadly defunct men-ng-com (or if it's not, how do I get to it?) is off-screen but the build-up and the sound is incredible. I could swear it's bare bottom and wish I could translate the instruction given before she bends over. Any Japanese people willing to translate - or even better, find this video in its uncut state?

The Jess Franco one I've never seen before. It's a bit sleazy, but interesting.

If you like these posts of mine, please tell me. I hate being the only person on this site who consistently has very few replies.
Re: A few new, possibly old, mainstream foreign videos
January 21, 2010 09:05AM
Dear Spankeroutoflurk,

Are there leads for these films? Where are they?

As for noone responding, I've had at least ten conversations go dead once I replied. so don't feel bad. Almost every time I respond, i'm the last one to post on that thread. It's a real buzz-kill!

Jim
January 22, 2010 04:30AM
See what I mean?

Jim
January 22, 2010 06:26PM
Sorry, you were wrong! smiling smiley

Alef
January 22, 2010 08:28PM
spankeroutoflurk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I can't remember seeing these mentioned here
> before. The Emmanuelle spanking is incredible,
> the best mirror image spanking since The Blood of
> Dr Jekyll (now on this site after much
> pestering!).

Are you saying there is a spanking scene in one of the Emmanuelle movies? If so then can you tell us which one so that someone can confirm it? Someone came on another forum a couple years back and started talking about a great spanking scene in an Emmanuelle movie involving a mirror but he said it was Fm and then when someone questioned him on exactly which movie it was he never replied.
January 22, 2010 08:54PM
Thanks, the Jess Franco one was new to me. I thought you were probably talking about Broken Dolls. I've seen the Emmanuelle one though. The word "spanking" kind of threw me off. It's a great scene though. I wonder if this is the same scene the other person was talking about?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2010 03:04AM by cyberspnk.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login