Spanking your new girlfriend
Posted by KFGauss 
Spanking your new girlfriend
June 15, 2011 05:01PM
Here's how one guy brought the subject up (as reported by the girl on her now-defunct blog):

"So that guy I’ve been writing about… I saw him again this weekend. This sounds like BS, but this is what happened. I’m not gonna go into detail cuz I’m lazy.

But yeah, we’re hanging out in his room, lying in his bed, and he says “you haven’t called me in 4 days” and I look down sheepishly and say “yeah, I’ve been busy with school and all that”. He says in a totally serious tone, but with a grin “Well, you know what this means don’t you. You’re gonna have to be spanked for what you’ve done”.

I look back at him, wonder if he’s serious or not, see that he is, but in a playful way, but I don’t respond just yet. Here’s the thing that’s great: even though he said it that way, and it was an erotic way, if I said “I don’t want to do that” he would say ok. But I bit, and played along. “do I havvvve to?” I say.

He says “yes, now slide down your pants and underwear and lay over my knees” So I did, and let’s just put it this way… I got spanked like I was 7 and had lit the rug on fire. He played with my pussy in between spanks, but this wasn’t like the 6 or so individual spanks before, I mean, I got a SPANKING. It wasn’t bad or anything though. the combination of pleasure and pain was delicious."

via Spankingblog.com

Karl Friedrich Gauss
Re: Spanking your new girlfriend
June 15, 2011 07:26PM
Dear KFG,

Reminded me of many of my "early" dates. What a rush those moments are. So innocent and ever so "not-so-innocent!".

Ahhhh, the joys of youth!

Jim
June 16, 2011 02:41PM
Would be wonderful if you could recount for us some of YOUR early "dates", Jim!

Karl Friedrich Gauss

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2011 03:09PM by KFGauss.
June 16, 2011 09:51PM
Dear KFG,

Ok, but it'll be a short one for now. This was my senior year in college and I was dating a beautiful bruenette. Reminded me of a young Jackie Onassis (Kennedy) only younger, and prettier.

She was an only child, and I was at her house during the summer before our last year started. We were upstairs watching Blue Hawaii, and the infamous spanking scene came on. I jokingly said, "that's what I should do to you!" expecting a laugh or worse. It was like a Jeckyl and Hyde moment. This very prim and proper young lady suddenly took on the guise of a very determined temptress and she replied, "DO IT, PUT ME IN MY PLACE!"

I was startled, to say the least, but I was certain that with her parents just at the bottom of the stairs, her place wasn't across my knee right at that moment. Alas, I let it go, for then. She paid a few days later, while her parents were at church. She was like a tigress let out of her cage.

God, I so loved that girl! Dummy me, I walked away.

Wasn't the last bad call in my life, but one of the worst, in retrospect!

Jim
June 17, 2011 02:59AM
Sounds fascinating. Would love to know more details. How did you bring it up again? And what was the step by step from there? How did she react to being spanked? Do tell!

Love her exclamation "Do it; put me in my place". I've never heard that line before. I think that's pretty original.

Karl Friedrich Gauss

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2011 02:06PM by KFGauss.
June 17, 2011 06:55PM
Dear KFG,

Those details, well, a gentleman never tells!... and since I'm certainly NO gentleman...(lol)

No, suffice it to say it was very vanilla, I even placed a pillow across my lap. She responded like a tigress. It was the most amazing epiphany in my young life.

I had another girlfriend, later, that upon hearing from one of my co-workers, how he had pulled over his car and spanked his wife's bare bottom for continually tickling him while he drove, started to tickle me when I drove as well.

If you've ever been tickled while driving, well, it is NOT safe. Don't try this at home ladies and gentlemen, I mean Do try it AT HOME and not while driving!

She started doing it just to annoy me, and I'd threathen her. Then, I finally pulled over the car a few times, and then, one evening, she tickled me and I ran straight through a red-light, just missed t-boning a few cars. I was shaking so much! I was actually livid.

I drove about a half-mile more, pulled over by one of those cone-like buildings cities use for salt, grabbed the young lass, pulled her across my knee in the front seat. Yes, we had bench seats back then, took down her pants, and panties, and set about teaching her a lesson about health and safety and such. I was probably a minute or so into this lesson when up pulls a cop and the blue spinning lights.

I , of course, immediately stopped her lesson and stated, It's a cop! WEll, she managed to drag up her pants and then sit up. To the cop, I'm certain he thought something else altogether was going on., especially from where her head appeared to just be.

He shone his flashlight through her window, which he made her open, asked what we were doing and then added, "Move Along!" She was mortified. We never really talked about it again. Though we dated near another year. Nor did she ever pinch me whilest driving ever again.

I spanked that one several times and Yeah, I know, I let that one go as well.

What do they say about hindsight being 20/20, yeah I had "hindsight" alright,but not the best judgement!

Jim
June 17, 2011 07:47PM
Well isn't that a story. Thanks for sharing these gems from your life, Jim. Any more you've got up your sleeve would be more than welcome!

Karl Friedrich Gauss
June 17, 2011 10:07PM
Dear KFG,

I have had the wonderful opportunity to spank some 40+ women in my day. Some were girlfriends, some family and friends, and some co-workers and employees.

Most of those spankings were given in love and fun, though a few were REAL punishments.

As for another tail, I mean tale:

This happened at work back in my young twenties. I had taken it as my own personal responsibility to see that every gal I worked with had her birthday not only celebrated, but a sound birthday spanking was given (By yours-truly!).

On this occasion, I had a twenty-something young miss (who was a dead ringer for a young Natalie Wood- I swear!) across my lap for her spanking. Another co-worker, a young openly gay fellow, really got caught up in the festivities and yanked up her dress, revealing her panties and pantyhose to about eight co-workers. Even I was bit uncomfortable with this development, and ever being the 'gentleman' that I was, I pulled her dress back down and then applied the 20+ required swats with the flat of my hand. Later, as this beautiful young lass stood nearby and rubbed her bottom, she paid me the ultimate compliment, she stated, "Man, you know how to spank! You spanked just in the right place!"

I decided then and there I had found my calling in life! (lol)

Jim

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2011 09:35AM by fatherjim.
June 19, 2011 04:57PM
Jim,

It sounds like that particular girl might have had experiences of being spanked by someone who was less expert than you and who didn't know the right places.

Your Blue Hawaii story actually reminds me of an episode from my childhood. We were watching a TV show called "The Saint", which was a favourite of my dad's. And this episode comes on in which The Saint spanks a rich heiress who he's taken camping with him to try to make her less spoiled. That certainly looked like a real enough spanking and it went on for a few minutes.

Not long after that my mom turns to my dad and asks in a teasing way is he's going to try that with her. And he asks "Are you going to lie across my lap?". That's as far as it went. But looking back on it I can see that at least some of my interest in TTWD is inherited.

Actually there was a bit more to the story from the Saint than I've indicated above. Earlier in the program he breaks into her hotel room and steals her passport and money so she'll have no choice but to accompany him on this journey on foot through the wilderness in her high heels, where perhaps predictably she takes a fit over being asked to wash the dishes. Silly spoiled heiress!

Karl Friedrich Gauss

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2011 04:58PM by KFGauss.
avatar Re: Spanking your new girlfriend
June 19, 2011 05:55PM
That episode was originally broadcast on 6 December 1962. The Saint, of course, was played by Roger Moore (who later took over from Sean Connery as 007) and the girl he spanked, Belinda Deane, was played by Erica Rogers.

The episode's title was 'The Golden Journey', and it was taken from a short story of the same name in the collection 'The Saint in Europe'. As far as I can remember - and it's a long time since I read it - the spanking also occurs in the story, under very similar circumstances.

As a side note - in the late 60s I was living in a bedsit in Notting Hill and my neighbour was a petite and very attractive girl who I got friendly with (and spanked more than once). Shortly before I met her she went out with Roger Moore for a few months, and she told me he once gave her a public spanking in a London restaurant....
June 19, 2011 06:20PM
Well thank you Phil for that tasty little anecdote illustrating that Roger Moore was likely one of us and that he had the good taste and common decency to spank his cute girlfriend publicly in a London restaurant. I wonder how common that sort of thing was back in the day.

As for the story, it seems it was a good one, though premised on the now highly politically incorrect idea that a sound spanking would do a spoiled young woman a world of good.

So was the story based on a book, or was the book more like a collection of reworked film scripts?

Karl Friedrich Gauss
June 19, 2011 07:15PM
The collection 'The Saint in Europe' was published in 1953, so the TV version would have been adapted from it. Several of the other stories in the book (there were seven altogether) were adapted for the TV series.
June 20, 2011 03:38PM
Thanks Phil. I guess the show was more literary than I thought.

Karl Friedrich Gauss
June 20, 2011 05:04PM
June 20, 2011 08:20PM
From the comments on Youtube:

"Does'nt look like you spanked her long or hard enough."

"Roger Moore is so handsome... He has not only a OO7 licence to kill but an other one to "tame the shrew"..."

-----------

Oh, and thanks for finding and posting that, Chross!

Karl Friedrich Gauss

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2011 08:21PM by KFGauss.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login