Spanking actresses and models
Posted by KFGauss 
Spanking actresses and models
January 23, 2009 07:02PM
The young ladies who pose for pictures and videos with their bottoms bare, red and across someone's lap get a lot of attention in spanking circles. I'l bet that if one of these girls should run across someone in real life who seems to recognize her from somewhere, it would be a pretty safe bet what that person's sexual orientation might be. It would be like, "Oh so you know who I am, well then I know what sort of a person you must be."

Karl Friedrich Gauss

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2009 07:03PM by KFGauss.
Re: Spanking actresses and models
January 23, 2009 07:09PM
I think Pixie does an exemplary job of keeping in touch with her fan base;

Nice skirt, Pixie; what school do you go to?

Of course she's wearing panties; what sort of a girl do you take her for?

Now then, what's all this about? Has Pixie gotten into trouble yet again?

Pictures from Pixie's blog. Which one you ask?

This one

Karl Friedrich Gauss

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2009 07:50PM by KFGauss.
Nu-west's Debbie -- one of the all-time greats
January 29, 2009 09:33PM
A while ago, Ed Lee started to write a series of posts about the early days of Nu-west. He told how he found Alyse (who's shown here in the first photo spanking Debbie) through placing a vaguely worded classified ad. And then once Alyse learned what he was about, she brought Debbie along, who she'd been spanking as a friend. They figured if they were going to do this anyway, they might as well do it in front of Ed's camera and get paid for it. At one point Ed told Alyse she didn't need to spank Debbie THAT hard. Alyse told Ed that Debbie needed it like that. So my theory is that Debbie was a great spanko actress in part because she was never really "acting". It was all "for real".

These pictures are via Michael Masterson's blog:

Link to Nu-west, the source of it all!

Karl Friedrich Gauss

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2009 01:47AM by KFGauss.
January 30, 2009 02:15PM
"So my theory is that Debbie was a great spanko actress in part because she was never really "acting". It was all "for real"..."

Further to that thought, I guess I should elaborate that it wasn't really for real, as in that Alyse was the real boss of Debbie, it was real in that Alyse and Debbie were already playing these roles with each other outside of Ed's studio and that it wasn't a fiction created for the benefit of the viewers of Ed's photos and movies. So it was more real, but it wasn't totally real, if you know what I mean.

Karl Friedrich Gauss
February 04, 2009 11:08PM
A few more of Debbie from Nu-west:

Karl Friedrich Gauss
February 05, 2009 01:56PM
Ed Lee used to muse that there was a time back in the 80s when no girl in America was getting more spankings than Debbie! And while the settings and the story line may have been fake, the spankings were real. In fact I think we can thank Ed Lee for bringing the realism of red bottoms and bawling girls to spanking photos and cinema. And that's no small thing, given what the industry standard seemed to be before he arrived on the scene.

Here's Ed in action, taking the strap to some undoubtedly deserving, cowboy-booted, young lady out by the propane tank:

Karl Friedrich Gauss

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2009 04:15PM by KFGauss.
February 06, 2009 04:17PM
Samantha Woodley

I think there would be widespread agreement that Samantha Woodley is one the prettiest and most appealing spanking actresses to appear on the scene in recent years. I remember reading about how she used to avidly read the Shadowlane website long before she was old enough to appear in any of their movies. And if that's not a reason she deserves a good spanking, I don't know what is.

Here's a doctored still from one of her earlier Shadowlane shoots -- when she was probably still a teenager.

Since starting with Shadowlane, she's gone on to work with other producers, notably Firmhandspankings, where if I understand correctly, her role goes beyond that of a model. Not sure exactly what the scope of her responsibilities there are, but the quality of Firmhand's work has definitely been looking up since Samantha joined the team -- and not just because she's been in some of their pictures.

Here's some of Sam's more recent work, from Firmhandspanking.com:

Karl Friedrich Gauss

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2009 04:24PM by KFGauss.
February 06, 2009 04:25PM
Here's some more of Samantha's work with Firmhandspanking.com:

Karl Friedrich Gauss
February 06, 2009 07:07PM
Spanking the Boss

I'm just musing a little on what if Sam has some sort of executive role at Firmhand and she's interviewing prospective on-screen tops, tops who are going to end up spanking her in addition to other girls. Maybe she'd have them take her over their knee during the interview to get a feel for their style.

Now THAT would really be "topping from the bottom" in a weird sense. But hey, if that's how the world works!

Imagine though that a guy who's just been interviewed like that goes home to his girlfriend who wants to know how the audition went.

"Well", he says, "I was interviewed by this real pretty girl who wanted me to give her a spanking. So I spanked her!"

"What the hell kind of role are you auditioning for, mister," his girlfriend now wants to know.

"I'm going to spank girls for video productions," he explains.

"You're kidding me, right".

"Wrong. And they're paying me good money for this. But she did say I needed to brush up on my technique...."

Karl Friedrich Gauss

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2009 07:33PM by KFGauss.
February 06, 2009 07:39PM
And now, just because "nothing exceeds like excess", we have the nude Samantha, getting spanked in her birthday suit:

Love the hairstyle!

These are via The Spanking Spot, but like most of the other pictures of Samantha, originally from firmhandspanking.com

Karl Friedrich Gauss

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2009 08:21PM by KFGauss.
February 09, 2009 03:12PM
As a little aside, here are the results of a poll done by a Spanish blog as to who are the most popular spankees. This was done in April 2008, so it's a little dated. Here's a link to the English version of their site, with the poll results.

BTW, the girl with the most votes, the most popular spankee in the world of that blog's readers, was Samantha Woodley. And I found that out after I had written the four posts above about Ms. Woodley. Of course they list several more popular choices in their top ten results so have a look and see if you agree. Pixie and Nu-west's Debbie also make their top-10 list.

Karl Friedrich Gauss

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2009 05:51PM by KFGauss.
February 10, 2009 02:45PM

Another girl who figures in that Spanish blog contest, and who I had meant to include anyway, is Linda from Girls Boarding School. If you'd pass her on the street you might not see her as that much different from any other pretty girl. But put her on a set and give her a spanking in front of cameras and that's where she shines.

Linda's reactions are what makes her special in my book. Adjectives like heartfelt, sublime and authentic come to mind. And no, I actually don't think she's acting. But if she is, she's doing a consummate job of it. I wish I could link you to a video clip but right now I can't. So here are a few screen grabs. As far as I know, Linda has never worked for any other production house and I hear she is one of GBS's most popular models -- and rightly so!

Girls Boarding School, where girls like Linda learn how to behave.

If anyone out there has more "Linda lore", I'd love to hear it.

Karl Friedrich Gauss

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2009 03:10PM by KFGauss.
February 10, 2009 04:44PM
Another great screen grab of Linda from GBS. This is more of a portrait, but the pose is telling, for those of us who "know":

Karl Friedrich Gauss
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login