Anton
Posted by AnnaSpankee 
Anton
November 09, 2011 03:35AM
Anton is a spanking artist who worked for the British spanking magazine Janus.

Here are some of his drawings.

Who has more?
Re: Anton
November 09, 2011 03:35AM
November 09, 2011 03:37AM
November 09, 2011 09:01AM
Was Anton ever an altar boy? He is big on lecherous priests.
November 09, 2011 04:36PM
a few more...

November 09, 2011 04:40PM
got these from http://disciplinedomestique.online.fr/fesseeillustree.php
a French website, pretty good, although there have been no updates for years
November 09, 2011 07:34PM
Love putting stories to Anton's as well:

"D-Dearest, I know I shouldn't have questioned your word in f-front of the children, b-but is this really necessary?"

Oh, back when men were men and women were nervous!

Jim
November 09, 2011 07:39PM
Then there was:

Well, I caught her in the greenhouse with the gardener, so, I HAD to fire the gardener! She's paying for her sins and slowly earning my forgiveness, and I get the gardening done! It's really a win-win!

Jim
November 09, 2011 07:47PM
Or, better yet, a double header:

Now, now, my dear, you must accept your loving discipline with grace, afterall, as your mother so truthfully put it, "a young woman is never too big to spank!"

...but, but R-Reverand, I didn't m-mean.....

"NOW, hush woman, and accept God's loving discipline!"

Jim
November 09, 2011 07:53PM
and finally:

"Remember, Doctor Brown, your new wife is young. She's like an unbroken horse.
Be firm! Bruise, but do not break her spirit! In time, she will learn to respect her new husband and his measured hand!"

Jim
November 09, 2011 08:00PM
Oh well, one more:

Really, Father Brown, you call that a punishment? Back in my day that's what we gave the good girls and little children! She's in University, by gawd! Give her a woman's punishment, one that just yells "contrition!"! She'll be all the better for it, I assure you!

Jim
November 09, 2011 08:13PM
I just can't help myself:

At this moment, 26 year-old beat reporter, Jennifer Collingsworth, was seriously questioning her decision to go undercover in an exclusive girls' prep school!

"Anything to get the story" was the mantra she kept repeating to herself, but it lost most of its' meaning as the seconds ticked by and she awaited that first stroke of what would prove to be the first and worst public thrashing of her life!

-------------------------

To add insult to injury, the paper later tabled the whole piece and Jennifer spent two weeks of her life thoroughly humiliated and quite unable to sit for nothing!

Jim
November 10, 2011 11:00AM
Great artist, and great interpretations, Jim. smiling smiley
November 10, 2011 11:03PM
Thanks, Look, I was afraid my little interpretations would just annoy people who really just want to see new pics!

Have a great one!

jim
December 01, 2011 12:51PM
I loved the comentary. I always like to know why the woman is spanked.
December 02, 2011 02:52PM
Yes, a little background (even, when it's not from the artist himself, so that it's not official) is always welcome.
December 06, 2011 05:49PM
December 06, 2011 06:14PM
I understand there's a little controversy going on in another thread about Christian references in Anton's spanking art. By posting this I mean no offense to Christians... In erotic spanking art almost all figures of authority are occasionally represented as 'abusive' spankers, even clerics. I think taking some ironic distance should create room for many kinds of fantasies, such as Anton's.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login