Repost - Story: Roommate from Hell

Where's the old blog? Request a repost of old blog content here
Chross
Site Admin

Re: Repost - Story: Roommate from Hell

Post by Chross »

3 months later...

It was month 3 of daily morning half hour spankings for Michelle. Every morning, no matter the day or the occasion, Michelle got up an hour before she normally would prefer, went out into the living room, and got a sound maintenance spanking for a half hour from Jane. The bad news was the spankings never got easier, the embarrassment never faded, and she started each day off, not with a hot coffee, but with a hot ass. The bright side was she only got maintenance spankings and never punishment spankings the entire time.

But, something's about to happen that will change all that.

X Michelle's Day Off

BZZT BZZT BZZT

Like a solemn church bell tolling on a dreadful Sunday morning, Michelle's phone alarm woke her up to let her know that it was time for a new day. Of course, Michelle never woke up happy or excited to start a new day. She looked at her phone - 7:50AM. Out of bed, the 23 year old sluggishly headed into the bathroom to answer nature's call. Exiting the bathroom after washing her hands, she headed into the living room where a prim and proper Jane sat in a long red dress, as opposed to the younger girl in an oversized Green Day t-shirt and black panties with cartoon diamonds on them.
"Good morning," Jane said warmly. Michelle groaned back in response before looking at the coffee table to see what awaited her for the morning's festivities. Usually she'd find a hairbrush, a belt, a paddle, a wooden spoon. Today, oddly enough, was nothing. "I said good morning, Michelle," Jane said sternly.
"Good morning," Michelle answered with an attitude. Mornings weren't exactly "good" for her these days.
"An attitude, I see. Shame. Hands on your head," came the command. Jane had promised Michelle at the start of her daily spankings that she would no longer remove Michelle's panties this way, but between Michelle's occasional attitude in the morning and Jane's amazing ability to forget her promises to Michelle, this quickly went by the wayside. Michelle put her hands on her head as Jane lifted the bottom of Michelle's shirt, took her panties by the side, and pulled them down below her groin. "Legs together." Michelle did as she was told, Jane let go of the panties, and they fell to the floor. "Over." Michelle again did what she was told.
Jane pat Michelle's white chubby cheeks, all ready to be warmed up. She began slapping a slow and steady pace back and forth across both cheeks. Michelle closed her eyes tight and gritted her teeth as Jane performed her morning ritual.
"You know, Michelle," Jane started, never stopping her slaps, "you've been awfully good since we started these morning spankings."
"Ow, I know, ahh," came the pained response.
"So," SLAP, "I've decided," SLAP SLAP, "since you haven't needed a real spanking over these last few months," SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP, "to stop the morning spankings for now." SLAP
"Really?" SLAP "Ow!"
"Yes, after today," SLAP, "you've been quite a good roommate. I always knew you could do it. That's why I'll stop spanking you every morning and why you're only getting my hand today. But rest assured, if you do need a spanking again, I will go back to performing these." SLAP! "Am I understood?" SLAP
"Yes!"
"Good. Now let's cut the chitchat and finish your spanking."
For the next 28 minutes, the only sounds filling the apartment were slaps to Michelle's butt and Michelle's occasional grunt or cry. By the end of the 30 minutes, Michelle's cheeks were red and sweaty. She wanted so badly to rub her ass.
"Alright. Up." Michelle did as she was told and pulled up her panties. Jane stood up as well and looked Michelle directly in the eye. "Don't make me regret this," she said as she walked away, ever the cold, threatening presence. Michelle sighed a sigh of slightly relief as she rubbed her butt. Finally, the morning spankings were over. Michelle went to work and came home that night excited. Finally, she had a day off tomorrow from both work AND spankings. She got into bed and didn't even set her alarm that night. No reason to get up early finally! She was able to turn her phone off, not plug it up to the charger, and fell asleep. It was great.

At 11:30AM the next day, Michelle got up and stretched. She felt good for once in the morning. She hadn't slept that late in months, and her ass wasn't about to be toasted.
Without needing to turn on her phone, she headed into the kitchen and felt relieved - no Jane in sight. Every morning when she woke up, Jane was up before her, showered and dressed and at the couch waiting. Luckily, today was different. It was her day off, and Michelle was going to relax. She made breakfast, sat around watching TV, did a little research for an article she was working on, and ultimately by 3pm fell asleep on the couch in her PJs. Life was good.

"MICHELLE!" screamed Jane. Michelle woke up suddenly to an angry-looking Jane in her face. She screamed and, utilizing her cat-like reflexes, jumped back and KICKED Jane in the stomach! Jane fell backwards on to her back. "GODDAMMIT!" she screamed. Michelle, her heart racing and her startled mind going a mile a minute, quickly got up to help Jane up.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" she said as she knelt down and helped Jane off. Jane pushed her hand away.
"What's wrong with you?!"
"You scared me, I panicked, I didn't know how to react!"
"So you KICKED me??"
"I didn't mean to, I'm so sorry, really!"
"And what happened here?? The kitchen is a mess!"
"I meant to clean it, what time is it?"
"It's 9:30!"
"At night?!"
"Oh my god, yes at night! What, you thought you were sleeping the entire day AND night away?? Why didn't you answer my calls?!"
"You called me?"
"Yes! Many times, all day! Where's your phone??" Michelle looked around the living room before remembering - she never turned on her phone today!
"Oh my god, I never set my alarm last night so I must've forgotten to turn it on this morning, I'm so sor-"
"I needed a report e-mailed to me and I called you over and over but never got you. I had to stay late at work to redo my entire report from scratch - I'm lucky I didn't get suspended. Then my car broke down on the way home. The highway was jammed since I had to leave work later than normal and had to take unpaved streets and hit a nice pothole. I needed a ride home since my car got towed, couldn't get you, had to uber home, and of course, I left my keys in my car so I couldn't get in the apartment. Armando had to use a master key to let me in after I begged him."
"Holy shit. Jane, I'm so sor-"
"I've had the worst day. And ALL of this could've been avoided if you had simply ANSWERED YOUR PHONE!"
"I'm sorry!"
"How irresponsible are you?! You don't turn your phone on, you leave the place a total mess and you sleep all day! Am I supposed to be cleaning up after you??"
"No, but-"
"One day. ONE day without a spanking, and you manage to torpedo my entire day and sink it."
"Jane, please,"
"No, I don't want to hear it. Clearly you need a spanking every morning. I should give you one right now, but I'm exhausted and it won't change anything from today. But it appears you need to constantly be supervised and corrected, because you are incredibly irresponsible and completely out of control."
"Out of control? Jane, I fell asleep and forgot to turn my phone on. I don't need to be babysat."
"Evidently you do. And I can't be here all the time to ensure that you are. So I called Marsha."
"..no."
"And she agreed that, since you need constant discipline and I need help, she will be moving into the apartment across the hall."
"WHAT?!"
"And she will be helping me with keeping you in line."
"Jane, no. This is ridiculous!"
"That's final. I've spoken with Winston who agreed to let Marsha have the apartment at a discounted price at my recommendation. And since Marsha works from home and her family lives in town anyway, it only makes sense. Marsha will be signing the papers and moving in first thing tomorrow morning. Be prepared. Your real discipline starts now." Michelle sat speechless as Jane headed to her room.
"AND CLEAN THIS FUCKING KITCHEN!" she screamed as she slammed her bedroom door shut.
Michelle sat there on the couch for a few minutes, practically paralyzed. Finally, she broke, and started crying and dropped her head into her hands.
Her one day off, and she was going to be working to pay it off for a long time.
Chross
Site Admin

Post by Chross »

XI Marsha Moves In

Michelle woke up at around 9am the next morning. Whereas the previous morning she woke up feeling dandy, this morning she felt even worse than ever before. Today was a big day, and not necessarily a good one. She got out of bed and wandered out into the living room. No sign of anyone. She didn't know if she was supposed to be getting a daily spanking, but with Jane not around, she guessed not.
She walked into the kitchen and decided to fill the void in her stomach with actual food. Checking through the pantry, she found a box of chocolate donuts. She took one out and, as she headed back towards her room, the apartment door opened and Jane peeked in. She looked at the frizzy-haired young lady in her pajamas and kind of just shook her head.
"Just waking up?" Michelle nodded. "About time. We'll be having an apartment meeting at 10am in the living room. 10 on the dot. Don't be late," she instructed. Michelle looked out into the hallway and saw the apartment directly across the hall. The door was open, and there, 20 feet away, arranging a chair, was Marsha, straight out of Michelle's nightmares and back into her life. Jane shut the door behind her as she returned to Marsha's.
Michelle took her uneaten donut and brought it into her bedroom with her. She placed it on the dresser where the sun began to shine on it as she grabbed a towel and headed into the bathroom.
At 9:45am she came back into her room from her shower, clean and wrapped in her towel. However, as awake as she was, she felt and moved like a zombie. The meeting she had in 15 minutes could NOT be anything but terrible news. As much as she was used to how things were here, she still absolutely wasn't. There was no mental or emotional exercise she could do to make any of this seem tolerable or normal.
Michelle dried herself off a bit and put on a bra and a red t-shirt with the Superman logo on it. She went to her dresser to get panties and noticed her donut still sitting there, all melty. Figuring she should eat it to get something in her system before the upcoming meeting and to stop it from getting messier, she took the donut and ate it as quick as she could. Her fingers were all covered in chocolate, and she looked for tissues but she didn't have a box. Michelle rolled her eyes, whatever. No big deal. She reached into her underwear drawer and, without thinking, pulled out a purple thong from the rear side, clenching it with her thumb and forefinger. Michelle normally wore regular panties but did have thongs lying around for special occasions. This wasn't one, but she was too in the zombie-mode to care. She put the skimpy underwear on and put on a pair of blue jean shorts.
Dressed, she headed into the bathroom to wash her hands and blowdry her hair. As she blow-dryed and brushed, her phone alarm went off - 9:58AM. She had to do this to make sure she was on time to things for Jane, who didn't tolerate tardiness. If she wanted Michelle somewhere by 9:00AM and Michelle didn't get there until 9:01AM, she'd be over Jane's lap with her panties down by 9:02AM.
Michelle headed into the living room and there they sat. Her mid-50s black-haired roommate in a long black dress, and her late 40s blonde friend in a black top and a long beige skirt down to below her knees. Jane sat on the couch and Marsha in a chair. Marsha had a large bag next to her chair on the floor. Michelle walked in, like a scared deer into a lions den.
"Good morning, Michelle. Say hi to our new neighbor," Jane said.
"Hi," came Michelle's dull response.
"It's me, Marsha. Remember? I was he-"
"Yes. I remember you."
"Alright. Well it seems daily spankings from Jane just weren't making the cut, eh? Still misbehaving and acting like a brat, huh?"
"I forgot to turn my phone on, it wasn-"
"I don't want to hear it. Excuses, excuses. Jane's told me everything. Over a year you've been here and yet you still need to be spanked on the regular like a little girl. Every single day, poor Jane's had to punish you over and over. And yet you still break all the rules. A woman in her 20s for gods sake needing to be punished! Needing to be spanked! Because she can't follow simple rules that she agreed to! It's ludicrous."
"Okay, poor <I><s></s>Jane<e></e></I>?!"
"Yes. She's a busy woman and she's not exactly a spring chicken. No offense." Jane chuckled.
"None at all." Marsha continued,
"She doesn't need to be looking out to punish you all the time. She''s not a babysitter."
"She doesn't NEED to punish me at all," argued a frustrated Michelle.
"Yes, she does. That's what you agreed to. And that's what keeps naughty brats like yourself in tow. But sometimes the naughtier brats like yourself need a LOT of discipline. And that's what I'm doing here. I have a spare key to this apartment and I work from home. I can discipline you at any time when you're out of line to give Jane a break. And as I'm sure you remember, unlike Jane, I have no tolerance and no leniency when it comes to bad girls and discipline."
"Jane has no tolerance!"
"Please. Jane lets you get away with a lot. Maybe that's why you're still behaving this way."
"Get away with a lot? She's been spanking me EVERY SINGLE MORNING!"
"And yet here we are, because that's clearly not enough. So that's what I'm doing here. Jane has been my best friend for many years, and I'd do anything for her. And so I'm here to help her. And help you."
"Help me," asked Michelle sarcastically.
"Yes, help you. Help YOU become a better roommate and person so hopefully you won't NEED spankings anymore one day. But that day looks like it's pretty far away in the future. So let's get started first of all. Come here."
"Why?"
"Don't ask why. Don't talk back. Jane and I are in charge and when tell you something, you do it. Come here." Michelle walked over and stood in front of Marsha, who reached forward and unbuttoned Michelle's jean shorts, unzippered them, and began pulling them down. "Down to your ankles," she commanded. Michelle pushed the shorts down and let them fall. "At least you're wearing underwear now. Alright. Put your hands on your head and turn around. Ass to me." Michelle did as she was told. Marsha scoffed.
"What is this?"
"What is what?
"This underwear? This isn't even remotely acceptable. I see your ass cheeks!" Marsha complained, giving Michelle's right cheek a slap. "This isn't underwear, this is a wedgie."
"I put it on by accident."
"Why do you have them in the first place??"
"What business is that of yours?? It's MY underwear!"
"When you live in this apartment you go by the rules. Jane, did you know about this?"
"I most certainly did not," Jane answered. "I used to enforce a stricter underpants policy."
"Disgraceful," Marsha uttered, taking the thong and beginning to lower it. She checked the tag that popped out and looked at both sides. "No name on your underwear?"
"Oh my god," Michelle moaned.
"Oh my god what? Your name is to be on ALL your underwear. Sharpied, stitched, whatever it takes. It's a good thing I showed up, time to crack down on your recklessness. Speaking of, let's take these down." Marsha unrolled the thong down. However, as it got to just below Michelle's butt cheeks, she saw something, and it wasn't so much a name so much as it was a smudge from a chocolate donut. "Jesus Christ! Is that a skidmark?!" Michelle jumped, and Jane looked disgusted.
"Really, Michelle??"
"There are no skidmarks in my underwear!"
"There's literally one right here!" Marsha said, getting up. "Come have a look for yourself, Jane," Marsha said as she rushed to the bathroom. Jane stood up and walked over to Michelle and looked at the thong. And there it was, a brown smudge.
"Michelle, how old are you?? Honestly? Do you not know how to wipe?!"
"I do! I have no idea where that came from!"
"Oh Michelle," Jane said, shaking her head and returning to the couch. Marsha returned to the bathroom a few moments later, drying her hands with paper towels.
"Disgusting. Take it off," she commanded. Michelle stepped out of her jean shorts and dropped the thong to her ankles and stepped out of it. She put her hands down to cover her vagina, but Marsha was having none of it. "Hands back on your head. You leave them there until I've told you to move them." Michelle did what she was told. Marsha reached down, picked up Michelle's thong with the paper towels, and walked over and dropped them all in the trash. "We'll be throwing out ALL your inappropriate underwear. We'll be going through your underwear with a fine tooth comb. But before we do anything," Marsha turned to Jane, "You mind if I start taking action with her?"
"Not at all."
"When did you put on that thing?"
"This morning."
"And did it have a stain in it when you did?"
"No..?"
"So you left a skidmark in it this morning. Jane, you mind getting up? Michelle, go lay on the couch on your back." Confused, Michelle walked over to the couch as Jane got up and walked away. Marsha reached into her bag and pulled out a container of Wet Wipes as Michelle laid on her back. Marsha walked over and leaned down near Michelle's ass. "Legs up and hold them." Michelle did as she was told as Marsha took a wet wipe and began wiping Michelle's ass.
"What are you doing?!"
"Cleaning you nice and thorough," came the answer as Marsha took another wet wipe and really thoroughly scrubbed Michelle's butt crack and inner butt cheeks with the wipes.
"Ugh, that hurts," Michelle complained.
"If you knew how to wipe your own ass we wouldn't have this problem. There, clean," Marsha said, walking over to the garbage and throwing the wipes away and washing her hands in the kitchen sink. Michelle stayed on the couch holding her legs up.
"I like your style," Jane commented to Marsha.
"Alright. Next on the hygiene list," Marsha began as she walked back to Michelle. "Put your legs down." Michelle lowered her legs and Marsha got a look at her vagina, or what she could see with Michelle's pubic hair nice and thick. "Why do you have a jungle down here?"
"Excuse me?!"
"This is disgusting."
"It's winter! I like warmth, for your information."
"Don't worry, you'll be warm down there soon. But first," Marsha began, returning to her bag and pulling out shaving cream and a razor and a little towel, "Let's clean you up."
"WHAT? NO!"
"You can do as you're told, or you can be evicted. The contract YOU signed is very clear."
"I'm a grown woman who can take care of her body herself!"
"You're a grown woman who doesn't know how to wipe her ass and still get spanked. Spare me the preaching and hold still," Marsha demanded as she sprayed shaving cream all over Michelle's little bush. She then put the towel below Michelle's crotch, took a razor and began working her way. Michelle laid there miserably mortified as this woman she barely knew gave her a nice clean shave. After a few minutes, Marsha put the razor down, took a wet wipe, and wiped Michelle's groin clean. No hair in sight. Michelle laid there fuming with tears in her eyes. She HATED this woman.
"Now, stand up, go stand in that corner, with your hands on your head and your nose up against the corner. Do NOT come out or speak until spoken to. Go." Michelle got up, wandered into the corner between the kitchen and living room area, put her nose to the wall and stood with her hands on her head. Her ass on display and her vagina having slight razor burn. Marsha put her cleaning supplies away and sat on her chair as Jane resumed her seat on the couch.
"So, what do you think?" Marsha asked.
"Very impressive," Jane commended, giving a little golf clap. "THAT'S the kind of discipline Michelle needs that I just don't have the time or energy to give."
"Well that's why I'm here. Now, how do you do her daily spankings?"
"Every morning for a half hour."
"Alright. Well my thought is to give her two daily spankings. You get her in the morning when she wakes up, I got her at night before she goes to bed. What do you think, an hour every night?" Michelle stood paralyzed in fear and agony as she listened to these two old woman discuss her fate.
"An hour might be a little too long. I usually do the half in the morning and that tends to work."
"Maybe we should up it to an hour each."
"That might be a little too excessive for daily maintenance."
"Hm. Alright. We'll do a half hour each session for now. If she gets out of line, we can up it."
"Definitely."
"We'll set up a schedule later today for what time her spankings are. Now, actual punishment spankings?"
"Anywhere at anytime."
"Excellent. And that'll be whoever is nearby her when she breaks a rule. Or whoever has the energy and time at the time to really discipline her appropriately for the situation."
"Indeed. And a double spanking from the two of us wouldn't be a bad idea."
"Not at all." Michelle moaned and whimpered from the corner. "Hey! Keep your mouth shut," Marsha demanded. "What have you spanked her with in the past?"
"Everything but the cane."
"I see. I'm heavy on the cane so that'll swing heavily into my sessions, pun intended." The two women laughed almost evilly. "Who else is allowed to spank her?"
"Anyone in control of this apartment that I see fit."
"Excellent, excellent. Keeping her in line when we're not around. I like. You do punishment spankings by number of spanks, yes?"
"Yes I do."
"Alright, and I do it by time. That works for both ways. Now, about her underwear. All thongs in the trash. All panties need her name in them on the tag or waistband TONIGHT by 5pm no later. And surprise clean underwear checks will be mandatory. I don't want any other disgusting surprises."
"Understood."
"If she buys any underwear we approve it first. And we'll be checking her underwear to make sure she's wearing appropriate ones randomly. Any infraction is a spanking."
"Very good."
"You see her in the corner right now? Quiet and reflective?" The two women looked at the girl in the corner, shaking for her life. "I'm big on corner time. Punishment spankings will be followed by corner time. No talking or coming out until told otherwise. Coming out of the corner restarts a spanking from the beginning."
"I've never done corner time with Michelle."
"Well we're starting it now. Cornertime rules are important, so listen up Michelle. After every single punishment spanking you will stand in that corner. Panties down at the floor, hands on your head, nose in the corner. You don't come out or speak until told otherwise. We will restart your spanking if you dare come out. Got it?" Michelle nodded.
"How long would she be in the corner?"
"Oh, depends on the infraction. 5-10 minutes for minor rules. Up to an hour or so for bigger rules."
"Got it. Anything else?"
"Mmm. Nothing right now, but anything I come up with we can discuss and add after. Anything you want to add?"
"Mm, nope. I'll write up the contract for Michelle to sign to include all this."
"Alright. I guess we've settled things. Good meeting. Michelle? Come over here." Michelle, keeping her hands on her head, walked over to the couch. "Did you hear and understand ALL the terms?" Michelle sniffled and nodded. "And if you break any rules or object, you're outta here on the street. Understood?" Michelle nodded. "Good. Now go to your room. Name on your underwear by 5pm today. Your first spanking by ME is tonight at 7pm sharp. Here in this living room. Don't be late."
Michelle walked to her room, fucking distraught. Behind her, she heard Jane say "Welcome to the apartment."
Michelle walked into her room, opened her underwear drawer, pulled out all her panties, took a marker, and began writing her name, and with each tag she wrote her name on, it seemed like she was writing her name to a death sentence.</r>
Chross
Site Admin

Post by Chross »

XII Marsha's First Night / Michelle's First Caning

After a disastrous morning meeting, Michelle spent the rest of the day in her bedroom. First, she went through her underwear drawer and removed any thongs or g-strings and dumped them in the little trash can next to her nightstand. All the money she spent on nice, sexy underwear, wasted because her older roommates didn't approve of them. As she tossed out each thong, she remembered back to when she first moved in all that time ago, when Jane collected ALL her underwear and burned them in the building's incinerator. What seemed so far away, and so simple compared to what she was dealing with now.
"God," she thought. "My life here has been a nightmare."
Next, she went through all her remaining "acceptable" panties with a little sharpie from the kitchen drawer, and, after months of Jane having told her to do it originally, wrote her name on the tags of all her panties. For the panties that didn't have tags, they got her name written on the back of the waistband. For the ones that had no waistband, they just got as close to the top as she could get it. Michelle felt like a little kid, almost defeated, having to do this.
Once her panties were properly name-tagged, she slipped on a pair of leopard-skin panties and cargo shorts, and sat on her bed looking at her phone, dreading the upcoming spanking from Marsha. 7pm seemed far away, but it was coming all too fast.
At 6:45PM, there was a knock on her door. Michelle looked up as Jane opened the door and peeked her head in.
"Come out to the living room, Michelle," she said, shutting the door behind her. Michelle got up and headed out to the living room where Jane sat on the chair, Marsha sat on the couch, and on the coffee table sat the roommate contract, no doubt done up again by Jane. Marsha pat the couch seat next to her.
"Sit." Michelle did as she was told. Marsha picked up the contract, "This is a rewritten version of the contract you signed. Jane did a little rewrite. Take a looksie." Michelle read through the contract, mostly unchanged. When she flipped to the second page, she saw it:
"Marsha retains all rights to spank Michelle for daily maintenance spankings, as well as punishment spankings. Marsha does not need prior permission from Jane to spank Michelle, and may spank her as she sees fit in any way with any implement for any amount of time. Michelle is to take any and all spankings as deemed fit by Marsha and bestow upon her the same respect she would show Jane. 'Corner time' is implemented as follows: after any spanking, unless told otherwise, Michelle is to stand in the corner of the living room with her hands on her head and her panties around her ankles. Times for standing in the corner TBD at time of spanking. Michelle is not to rub her bottom or come out of the corner until time is completed or otherwise told to. Marsha retains the rights to any proper hygienic care of Michelle, including but not limited to clean underwear checks, keeping her properly groomed 'downstairs,' and other hygienic activities related to Michelle's bottom and groin. Failure to follow these rules will be punished with a spanking or immediate expulsion from the apartment by Jane or Marsha."
Michelle read all that and grimaced. She closed her eyes and sighed.
"Sign on the last page to agree, but only if you agree," Marsha said. Michelle flipped to the last page and saw that Jane and Marsha had signed on their own designated lines. Michelle took the pen on the table and signed hers on her line. Marsha picked up the contract.
"There, all settled," she said, handing it over to Jane who took it and sat back down on her chair. "Alright, 6:55. If you've gotta go to the bathroom, go now. I've got you for a full 45 minutes at 7pm and I will NOT be stopping." Michelle's stomach fell.
"45? I thought it was a half hour??"
"A hour hour for maintenance. I'm giving you an extra 15 for your little underwear debacle this morning. That reminds me. Stand up." Michelle stood up and stood in front of Marsha, putting her hands on head. "Nice form," Marsha commented, unbuttoning the cargo shorts and unzipping them. "Turn around. Ass to me." Michelle did as she was told. Jane sat on the chair silently observing. Marsha took the sides of Michelle's shorts and wiggled them down and pulled them down, dropping them to her ankles. "Step out of them, put them on the table." Michelle stepped out of her shorts, picked them up, and laid them on the table before letting her hands fall to her sides. "Back on your head," she commanded. Michelle did as she was told. Jane took the back waistband of Michelle's panties and pulled out the tag, seeing her name written. "Good, now let's see.." she began as she took the sides of the panties and began unrolling them downward. She looked close inside. "And no marks. Very good. Clean underwear for a change." Michelle groaned. "Do you have to use the restroom first?"
"No," came the solemn response.
"Good," Marsha said, pushing the panties down around Michelle's knees. "Then we can start. I'm gonna get a real feel for your ass tonight, what it can take and not take, so I know how to punish you when the time comes and how to keep you in line along the way. So first thing's first. Over my lap." Michelle turned around and crawled over Jane's lap, positioning herself with her ass right in her lap. "Crawl back a bit," was the command. Michelle wedged herself backwards a bit so her ass hung off Jane's lap. Jane rubbed the bubble butt a bit. "Alright, much better, I can get a much better swing with this. So let's get to it."
SLAP! Marsha slapped Michelle's left ass cheek with a nice firm smack. SLAP! on the right followed suit. Michelle gripped the couch and groaned as Marsha began a nice steady back and forth across the cheeks. Michelle moaned and groaned as Marsha kept the spanking going.
"Please, don't bitch and moan. This is a dream compared to what's coming," Marsha warned. Michelle gulped. After 4-5 minutes of back and forth, Michelle's butt cheeks were starting to glow a little reddish in the spots Marsha had worked on. "How's that feel?" Michelle didn't answer, so Marsha gave her right cheek a hard SMACK! "I asked you a question!"
"It stings!"
"Alright. My hand stings her up a bit. I'd say that ranks as a 5 on a scale of 1-10. But it's gonna sting even more now. Jane, my hairbrush, please?" Jane reached into a bag sitting on the side of her chair and pulled out a wooden hairbrush which she passed to Marsha. "Thank you. Now, we're gonna make the white spots red, and the red spots redder." Before Michelle could process it, Jane began smacking down on her butt hard with the hairbrush.
"AHhh! AHHH!" Michelle began yelping as Marsha reigned down on her.
"Oh, this one hurts more, huh?" Marsha asked almost cockily, never stopping her assault. Marsha began spanking around harder in spots that she had missed, right around Michelle's tender sit spot. "Let's get here a little sore. It's not a spanking if the sit spot isn't nice and sore." Michelle began kicking her legs.
"Oh my god, OW! AH OW!"
"Stop kicking your legs or I WILL add more time!" Marsha demanded. She paused for a quick second to regain herself and began doing hard smacks on the sit spot on Michelle's left cheek, before doing an additional 10 on the right. Michelle was beginning to tear a bit and gripping the couch as tight as she could.
Once 5 minutes had passed, Marsha stopped and examined the ass in front of her. It was getting redder.
"Alright. How was that?"
"It hurts BAD!" Michelle wailed.
"Alright, a solid 7 or 8 out of 10. That'll be a popular one. Jane, could you take the brush and pass me my paddle, please?"
"Of course," Jane said, handing over a small wooden paddle and taking the brush. Marsha began properly positioning the little wooden paddle over Michelle's ass. It had a few holes in it.
"Alright. This may SEEM like the hairbrush, but it's gonna hurt much worse. You'll probably feel the difference immediately," she said, and SMACK!
Michelle actually screamed.
"OW! OUCH! DAMMIT OW!" Jane and Marsha each laughed.
"That IS a noticeable difference!" Jane laughed.
"Very," Marsha replied, before smacking Michelle's right cheek with the same force. Michelle dug her face into the pillow and tried not to scream as Marsha began paddling her already sore ass. She clenched her eyes tight and gripped the fabric of the couch as hard as she could as Marsha worked her magic. Again, a good 5 minutes of paddling went on. Marsha showed no mercy as she blistered Michelle's butt up real nice. Jane sat in the couch, observing this master of discipline go to town on her young roommate's defenseless derriere. Jane was mean, but Marsha was remorseless. After 5 minutes of the air being filled with the sound of a paddle slapping bare flesh and the grunts and moans of a spanked girl, Marsha stopped, placed the paddle down, and moved the hair out of her face. Michelle lay in her lap, her now-red ass starting to swell a bit. Michelle felt like she was on the verge of tears, her ass stung so bad.
"Alright," came Marsha's command, "get up." Michelle lifted herself off Marsha's lap and stood up and wiped her eyes for any little tears. Her panties still hung around her knees. Marsha also stood up and walked over to her bag with the paddle.
"That was a solid 8. Maybe even a 9."
"Can I please rub my butt?" Marsha pulled a leather strap out from the bag and slapped her palm with it.
"Nope. Bend over the couch." Michelle sighed and did as she was told, placing both hands on the couch. Marsha walked over and put the strap up to Michelle's ass and put her right hand on the small of Michelle's back. "Arch your back. Stick your ass out." Michelle stuck her ass out, begging for the next of Marsha's evil toys to bring her pain. Marsha pulled the strap back and WHAP! right against Michelle's ass. She threw her right leg up and slammed it down.
"AH!"
"Jane, you ever spank her with this?"
"Oh, a few times," Jane responded.
"Well, she's gonna experience MY strapping." She and Jane giggled as she pulled the strap back again and SMACK against Michelle's ass. Michelle lurched forward. That thing hurt like a mother. "Stay in position Michelle, bring your ass back out."
And for TEN minutes, Michelle took a strapping. It was the most painful thing she ever experienced, and THAT was saying something. After what seemed like an eternity of having her ass be literally burned, Marsha said,
"Alright, last one. Let's make it count, stick it out." Michelle stuck her ass out and closed her eyes and braced for it. SMACK! came the strap across the red cheeks. Michelle fell on to the couch. "AH!" she said, grabbing her ass and rubbing it instantly without thinking. "Whoa, who said you could rub?!" Michelle quickly pulled her hands away.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"
"Get back up. We're gonna do that last one again." Michelle pouted and got back into position.
"It hurts," she whined.
"The whole point. Ass out." Michelle did as she was told and braced herself again. Marsha SMACKed the strap again. This time Michelle held her position and let out a sigh. Marsha put the strap down and walked back over to her bag. "Very good. THAT was a killer. I'd say a definite 9 out of 10. Definitely to be used for severe punishments." Michelle stayed in position bent over the couch. "Now, that was your half hour. How does your ass feel?"
"It hurts a lot," Michelle moaned. "Can I rub, PLEASE?"
"No. And now, for your 15 minutes of overtime for your little underwear mishap this morning," Marsha began, heading to behind Jane's chair where, propped up against the wall, sat a 3 foot wooden cane that was out of Michelle's sight. She picked up the cane and continued, "I'm about to introduce you to the mother of spanking tools. The cane. For 15 minutes." Michelle looked at the cane and her eyes went wide.
"Not a cane, please."
"Mhmm," Marsha dismissed, walking over to Michelle.
"This, I gotta see," remarked Jane. Marsha tapped the cane on Michelle's already swollen red ass cheeks.
"Now this... this is gonna sting," Marsha warned. She pulled back and CRACK! right where the sun don't shine. Michelle fell on the couch and let out a scream.
"Ow, ow ow ow ow!" she cried.
"Back in position," Marsha said. Michelle managed to get herself back in position and stuck her crimson apple out. Marsha tapped the cane against both cheeks, swung back, and CRACK! yet again. At this point, Michelle couldn't help herself and started openly crying.
"Are you crying?" Marsha asked. Michelle nodded in sobs. "Oh, please."
"IT HURTS!" Michelle screamed.
"IT'S SUPPOSED TO! And you scream at me like that again, I'll do this for a full half hour," and Marsha caned her again. Red lines appeared across Michelle's ass cheeks as she stomped her feet and sobbed. Jane watched intently as Marsha put the cane level with Michelle's sit spot, swung back, and WHACK! Michelle let out a yelp and kept crying.
"Please!" Michelle cried. "No more cane!"
"Stick your ass out," Marsha said.
"Please! I'll take 20 minutes with a brush! No more cane, please!"
"Nuh-uh," Marsha said almost mockingly, smacking Michelle's ass with the cane yet again. Michelle dropped her ass down a bit and moaned before slowly picking it back up where Marsha's cane was waiting. "You need to learn how to at least handle taking the cane. I know it hurts, but you might as well TRY to get used to it, because when I punish, the cane is usually there." SMACK!
"OUCH!" Michelle jumped up and danced around a little, trying to avoid grabbing her ass.
"Back in position." Michelle slowly bent over again.
"Jane never caned me..." Michelle grumbled.
"Well I'm not Jane. And Jane should really THINK about starting to cane you when necessary."
CRACK!
"OW!"
"I think I might have to, after this attitude. Clearly the cane is a new level of pain that will help teach you," Jane mused.
"Doesn't hurt to try," Marsha said before cracking Michelle's striped butt with another stripe. Michelle held in a loud scream as she kept crying.
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
Michelle's heart dropped. Someone was at the door. Jane stood up and approached the door.
"I'll get it." Michelle got up off the couch and started pulling her panties back up.
"Whoa whoa whoa, what the fuck are you doing? Get back down," Marsha commanded.
"Someone's at the door!" Michelle cried.
"And? Drop your panties and bend over." Fearing the caning going even further, Michelle reluctantly dropped her panties down to her ankles and bent back over. Marsha began tapping her ass with the cane. Jane opened the door - all the way, to Michelle's horror - to a 40 year old man.
"What's all the commotion about?" he asked.
"Nothing, just taking care of a personal matter," Jane responded as Marsha hit Michelle's ass with the cane. Michelle's face went almost as red and hot as her red, hot burning ass. The man looked in and saw the spectacle and had a confused look on his face. Marsha didn't even look his way.
"Why is that girl being hit?"
"She lives here and she's being punished."
"Yeah, I hear her screams down the hallway. Is this legal?"
"It most certainly is," Jane replied as Marsha hit Michelle's ass again. She pounded the couch in pain.
"Alright. Keep it down though, will ya?"
"We will. Apologies for the noise," and Jane closed the door on him and locked it. Jane resumed her seat by the caning. Marsha chuckled,
"See? Gotta get used to this so much that you don't scream, or people are gonna hear you," and hit Michelle's ass right in the sit spot.
"Are we almost done?" Michelle sobbed. Marsha looked at her watch.
"It's been... 4 minutes. 11 left. Ass out." Michelle sobbed.
15 minutes and roughly 40 cane hits later, Marsha tapped Michelle's ass again lightly. Her ass was on FIRE. She'd NEVER been in this much pain EVER. Her ass was swollen and dark red and littered with cane marks. She wanted nothing more than just to rub it, just once. It felt like she was going to die from how much pain was going on back there.
"Alright. 6 more," Marsha said. Michelle wailed. "They're gonna be fast. Stay in position, or I'll start them over. Ready? Ass out." Michelle gripped the couch cushion and held on tight. Marsha positioned the cane in the middle of Michelle's butt, swung back, and, ONE TWO THREE CRACK CRACK CRACK! in the same spot. Michelle sobbed hard. "Alright, last 3," Marsha said, lowering the cane to the middle of Michelle's sit spot. ONE TWO THREE CRACK CRACK CRACK! and Michelle fell on the couch crying.
Marsha put the cane down on the table. Jane stood up and walked over.
"Now THAT was a 10," Jane remarked. Marsha nodded in agreement.
"Mhm. Michelle, stand up, stick your ass out, let's see how I did. Michelle somehow managed to stand up and bend over again. Jane and Marsha took a close look at the red, swollen, striped ass in their faces. Jane put her hand up to Michelle's ass. Nice and hot.
"You could fry an egg on her bottom!" She and Marsha chuckled.
"Alright. That was the whole thing. I know this was extreme, and normally it won't be this extreme unless necessary, but I think I've got a good feel for your ass now. Now I know how to properly give you your nightly maintenance spankings, and how to give you a punishment spanking when necessary. What to use, how long for, how hard. This was a great introduction to spanking you, I'd say," Marsha explained. Michelle moaned. "Now. As we discussed, in the corner. I think 15 minutes will do fine."
Michelle slowly waddled over to the corner of the room and stood in it.
"Hands on your head," Marsha said. Michelle did as she was told. "Keep your panties down around your ankles. And DON'T RUB YOUR ASS. If you come out of the corner or touch your ass even once, I'll cane you again. Understood?"
Michelle shook her head in understanding. She was all congested from crying, her face cheeks stained with tears. Her butt cheeks felt like they were just a step below being on literal fire. Her ass burned. Marsha packed her items up, bid goodnight to Jane and went to her apartment. Jane looked at Michelle in the corner, screaming silently in her head how much she wanted to rub her ass.
"Well," Jane said. "Marsha's moved in. This should be fun. By the way, your morning spanking will be at 7:30AM. I have work early. Be out here and ready by 7:25. Understood?" Michelle nodded as Jane disappeared into her bedroom.
Poor Michelle, a victim of the worst kind of circumstances, stood in the corner, feeling like she was trapped. And with her spanko roommate and best friend out to torture her ass for no real reason most of the time, her panties tagged and checked, and her ass feeling like she just dipped it in lava, she pretty much was.</r>
Chross
Site Admin

Post by Chross »

XIII Mean New Deal

Michelle went to bed that night incredibly sore. More sore than she'd ever been in her life. She took a 45 minute spanking from Marsha that included the hand, hairbrush, paddle, and a 15 minute caning. She was also sore in the front - Marsha took the liberty of shaving Michelle spotless, and had made a few cuts as she went. Marsha had just moved into the apartment across the hall that day as a way to be present to help Jane discipline Michelle when necessary - something Michelle was very much not pleased about, as Marsha was a spanking machine.
That night, the poor girl cried herself to sleep. The situation she was in was a total nightmare and she had no idea how to get out. At 7:15, her alarm went off. Up early to get spanked. Again. Her ass still sore from the onslaught it had taken just 12 hours earlier. She got up, still in yesterday's clothes, and went to the bathroom. She had a spanking appointment from Jane at 7:30, and she couldn't be late.
Leaving the bathroom, Michelle walked out into the living room, expecting to see Jane waiting on the couch with 2-3 implements of horror sitting on the coffee table. Yet, surprisingly, no sign of her. Michelle checked her phone - 7:21AM. She was early, and Jane usually was too.
"Jane?" she asked out loud. She went and stood by the couch - not wanting to sit for obvious reasons - when her phone buzzed that she got a text. She checked it, and it was from Jane. She opened it: "Had to go to work early. Go see Marsha. She's waiting for you."
Michelle's heart sank, and she just wanted to stamp her feet and cry. "No. No no no. NO. FUCK." she said to herself. Goddammit. Bad enough to have to be spanked first thing in the morning on an already sore bottom, but from Marsha?! Again?! No fair. She stood there hesitantly, trying to weigh her options, knowing that if she didn't immediately head across the hall, that her bottom would pay an even steeper price than what was already coming for it. She sucked it up, grabbed her keys, and walked out into the hallway and knocked on Marsha's door.
"Good morning, come in," Marsha said, opening the door a moment later. She was already showered and dressed, unlike Michelle who had bed head and was in the clothes she wore yesterday. Michelle trudged into the living room, still full of boxes from the move, as Marsha sipped her coffee at the little kitchen table. "Jane told you to come?" she asked. Michelle solemnly nodded. "Alright. One second," Marsha said as she took another sip of her coffee and sent a text message. Looking up, she shot out her first demand, "Bend over the couch and stick your ass out." Silently, Michelle turned around to the couch and began lowering her shorts. "Ah ah, I'll take care of that. Leave 'em up, just bend."
Michelle stopped and bent over, sticking her butt out. Marsha walked over and stuck her pointers into the waistband of her shorts and pulled them down side by side and let them fall to her ankles. She noticed that Michelle was still wearing the leopard skin panties from yesterday.
"Haven't changed your panties from last night?"
"I haven't showered yet," Michelle answered, expecting the worst.
"Mhm. I see," Marsha said, again sticking her pointer fingers into the waistband and slowly pulling them down. She noticed the tag had "Michelle" on it in sharpie. "Name still in your panties, very good..." she commented as she unrolled the panties down and checked the inside. "Clean, no marks. Very good," as she let them fall down into her shorts. "Let's see how your ass is holding up..."
Michelle's ass was still pink and still had cane marks lining the cheeks. Marsha silently observed, rubbing her pointer across the cane marks.
"Still marked. I really did my job last night. Spanking you now is probably going to hurt even more on those cane marks and blood blisters..." Michelle shuddered. "So you'll be happy to know that I'm NOT going to spank you."
"Huh?"
"Jane and I had a talk last night. We decided that double maintenance spankings every day is a bit too much. You can't live your life that way, especially if you have things to do or you have your time of the month. We were being unreasonable." This all sounded weird - for once, Michelle.. wasn't getting spanked? Was this a trick? "Not to mention," Marsha continued, "a core element of a spanking is the embarrassment aspect of it. It's not that it's supposed to hurt, it's supposed to be embarrassing. Especially for a girl your age. You're 24 and you're bare assed in a stranger's apartment with cane marks on your ass. You should be embarrassed. If you're getting spanked twice a day every day on a schedule, well that embarrassment aspect goes away, doesn't it?"
"I.. guess?"
"So Jane and I discussed it and decided that we're doing away with maintenance spankings. For now. You'll be spanked for breaking rules or upsetting us, anyway. Pure punishment spankings, rather than maintenance. We're starting with a clean slate now. Doesn't matter what happened before, we're all starting anew."
"Oh. Uh. Thank you. I appreciate that."
"I'd hope so, we're doing you a huge favor. Granted, nothing's changed. Your panties, cornertime. That's all the same. Understood?"
"Yes. Can I get dressed again, please?"
"Not quite yet." Michelle felt both relieved and concerned. Marsha walked over to the kitchen, pulled a little tube out of a drawer, and walked back over to Michelle. She took the tube and popped the cap off, squirting something into her palm, and then proceeded to rub it on Michelle's ass.
"Ah!" Michelle winced and jerked a bit as Marsha touched her sore behind.
"Hold still," Marsha commanded as she poured some more into her palm and began rubbing some more.
"Is that lotion?"
"Icyhot." Michelle's eyes widened.
"Icyhot?!"
"Mhm. Something to make sure that last night's spanking will stay in your head, so that way you don't get spanked any time soon. Hold still." Marsha coated Michelle's left butt cheek in the IcyHot before applying it to the right cheek, making sure to cover everywhere. Michelle groaned.
"Ooh, it burns..."
"It's supposed to," Marsha replied, pouring a dab of the stuff on to her pointer finger. "Now, just to rub it into your cane marks..."
"NO! No please," Michelle cried, moving her ass away.
"Get back into position and do as you're told, or you'll get new cane marks," came the command. Michelle sighed and got back into position. Marsha rubbed icyhot over the first cane mark and Michelle winced. "Yeah, it's gonna hurt. It's supposed to." She poured another dab on to her finger. "Just 10 or 11 more to go..."
Michelle moaned as Marsha applied IcyHot to each individual cane mark across both cheeks. It wasn't long before her whole ass was starting to actually burn a bit.
"There, all done," Marsha said once she finished and closed the IcyHot. She began walking back to the kitchen.
"Can I get dressed now please?" Michelle whined.
"Not yet. Corner time."
"Corner time? I wasn't even spanked!"
"Don't fuss. In the corner. You get 30 minutes to let that IcyHot do it's job, now into the corner."
"Come on, can't I at least go home?"
Marsha sighed and put the IcyHot in her pocket. She then took some paper towels and went to the sink and wet them and rinsed them before coming back over to Michelle. She began washing Michelle's ass cheeks.
"Ah! Why are you cleaning it off?"
"Because you're going to get a spanking, and I don't want IcyHot on my hands."
"A spanking?! Hey, I thought I wasn't getting spanked now!"
"You weren't getting a maintenance spanking. But you've been whining and giving me a hard time, so now you're getting punished. As promised." Marsha wiped Michelle's ass completely clear of the stuff and went back to the kitchen, throwing away the paper towels and washing her hands. She came back a moment later. "Stand up." Michelle did as she was told. Marsha sat down on the couch. "Over my lap." Michelle moaned as she got over Marsha's lap.
The spanking began. Marsha's classic steady rhythm between left cheek and right cheek began. It hurt even more because her ass was already sore, and the IcyHot that had just been on it was still having a burning sensation.
"Actually, stand up," Marsha demanded. Michelle quickly got up. Marsha went to her bedroom and left Michelle standing there for a moment until she returned with her wooden hairbrush. Marsha returned to her rightful seat on the couch, and Michelle returned to her rightful place over her lap. "We're gonna do 10 minutes like this. Then we're gonna do some work on your sit spots," Marsha warned as she began her spanking again. Michelle gripped the couch cushion as Marsha went at it. Whereas with her hand she took it a bit slower, with the hairbrush she went faster.
SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK
Back and forth, one strike per cheek.
"Ow! Ouch!" Michelle cried as Marsha did what she does best. Pink splotches began to turn a bit red as Marsha worked. Michelle closed her eyes and grinded her teeth as the pain on her ass got even worse. Marsha began spanking exclusively on the cane marks. As she did, Michelle shoved her face into the cushion and screamed and kicked her legs a bit.
"Don't kick," came the demand. Michelle began crying into the cushion as Marsha kept spanking her back and forth across the cheeks. After 5 minutes, Marsha began spanking the blood blisters that had formed on Michelle's ass yesterday. Michelle screamed into the couch cushion in tears as Marsha spanked her most vulnerable spots for the next 5 minutes.
Once 10 minutes was up, Marsha put the brush down. Michelle's ass was almost as red as it was last night. The blood blisters were now dark red and one had started to bleed. The cane marks on her ass were inflamed. This was almost torture.
"Up," Marsha demanded. Michelle did as she was told, wiping tears from her face and trying to calm down. "It hurts, right?" Michelle nodded and sobbed. "Well, do what you're told and you won't have this problem. Step out of your shorts and panties, lay down on the coffee table on your back and lift your legs." Michelle moved over to the coffee table and did as she was told, kicking her shorts and panties off and lying on her back and lifting her legs. "Hold your legs, don't let them fall," Marsha demanded. Michelle leaned forward a bit to hold her legs back, sticking her ass out.
Marsha disappeared for a moment, returning with, of course, her wooden cane. Michelle saw it and began to cry a bit more.
"Nooo."
"Yes. You're gonna get 12 strokes of this on your sit spots. That tender spot I caned last night 6 times? Now it's 12." She rested the cane across the cheeks, against Michelle's already marked sit spots. "Count."
Before Michelle could think, Marsha swung the cane up, and back down CRACK! Michelle let out a scream.
"OW! One!"
CRACK! "Two!
CRACK! "Three-ee-eeee!" Michelle sobbed.
"What, you wanted to be a big shot. Take your punishment." CRACK!
After 5 more strokes, Michelle's sit spots had nice red lines crossing them, as red as her face cheeks as she cried.
"Three more," Marsha warned. "These are gonna be fast and hard. Ready?" Michelle let out a sob and nodded.
CRACK CRACK CRACK! "TENELEVENTWELVE!" Michelle cried out as each stroke hit. After the twelfth, she full out blubbered. Marsha bent down and inspected her handiwork, rubbing her finger across the fresh cane lines.
"Excellent," she muttered, before placing the cane down on the floor and reaching into her pocket and pulling out the IcyHot again. "Now, where were we?"
Each cane mark got a nice line of IcyHot across it, which didn't stop Michelle from crying. Once the fresh marks were covered, Michelle was made to stand up and bend over again. Marsha again lined the old cane marks with icyhot before covering her ass cheeks all over with the stuff. Finally, she put a few dabs on her pointer finger and patted each blood blister with a little dab.
"There, all covered," Marsha remarked as she put the IcyHot away. Michelle stayed bent over the couch, crying and coughing. "It hurts?"
"SO MUCH!" Michelle cried.
"Good. Go in the corner. 30 minutes, hands on your head. And god help you if you even touch your ass or come out. Understood?" Michelle nodded as she went into the far corner of the room, sticking her nose into it and putting her hands on her head, her sore, red ass on display. Marsha reached into a box and pulled out a little egg timer, placing it on the coffee table and setting it for 30 minutes. "Don't you come out 'til this goes off. Then you can go back home. Understand?"
"Yes m'am," Michelle moaned.
"Good," Marsha said before she began cleaning up her dishes from breakfast.
Michelle stood in the corner - the second time in 12 hours - with her ass cheeks absolutely inflamed. She desperately wanted to go home and rub her ass and wash the IcyHot off, but she had to do what she was told or she'd be in worse trouble. This sucked so much. And even though she had the slightly relief that double daily maintenance spankings were over, having Marsha live next door on principle wasn't much better.</r>
Chross
Site Admin

Post by Chross »

VIX The Therapist

"And I hope you're able to put these ideas into practice, and thanks for being able to come in at 2 instead of 7," Dr. Olivia Crenshaw said to her patient as she held open the office door open for him.
"Thanks again Doc, see you next week," said the elderly man as he walked out. Dr. Crenshaw called out to her secretary,
"Lau, who's next?"
"Michelle Emure, Doctor Crenshaw."
"Right. Send her in, please."
The 43 year old African American therapist returned to her chair in the corner of the room as Michelle walked in. In her red hoodie and jeans, the 23 year old walked in wincing but trying to put on a happy face.
"Good afternoon, Michelle. Nice to see you again."
"Hi Doctor Crenshaw."
"I've told you over and over again, please, call me Olivia. Have a seat, let's get started." Michelle walked over to the couch and paused for a moment. Olivia observed as Michelle slowly lowered her behind to the couch and gently sat, making a face as her jean-covered behind met the leather. "A hard time sitting. Another spanking, huh?" Michelle nodded, trying to adjust herself on the couch to make herself comfy.
"You know, in the months you've been coming to see me, I don't think I've ever actually seen you right after a spanking."
"First time for everything," Michelle moaned.
"I guess that's why you had to push your appointment back an hour?"
"Mhm."
Can you sit comfortably?"
"Not really. Jeans make it hard to sit in when your butt's sore."
"I see. Could you have put on sweatpants, or leggings? Something that wouldn't have hurt as much to sit in?"
"I didn't have time to change. I got spanked right before leaving. I didn't even know I was going to get one." Michelle shifted again on the couch, trying her best to cool the fire she had to sit on for the next hour.
"Sweetie, if you want, you can pull your jeans down a bit past your butt and sit on a pillow. If you're comfortable with that, of course. Please don't think I'm trying to sneak a look at you or anything."
"I.. can I?"
"If you'd like, if that would make it better for you. I'd ask that you keep your underpants on, though."
"Of course. Thank you, Doc. Olivia." Michelle stood up and unbuckled her belt. Dr. Crenshaw picked up a clipboard off her desk and looked at it as Michelle unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and pulled them down to just below her ass. She placed the pillow that was leaning against the arm of the couch on the cushion and slowly sat back down.
"Better?" the doctor asked, looking up again.
"A little," Michelle said. She winced a bit and tried to adjust again.
"Michelle, this is going to seem a little unorthodox, but before we get to today's session, would you mind letting me see what we're working with here?"
"Excuse me?"
"Your butt. Would you mind letting me take a look at what you're dealing with?"
"I.. guess?"
"Again, I'm not trying to steal looks at you or take dirty pictures of you. I've just never seen you directly after a spanking, and I know you get them quite often. I just want to know what you've got going on back there so I can better understand your situation. You understand?" Michelle swallowed a gulp."
"Yeah, I do." Michelle slowly stood up and slowly brought her hands to the waistband of her purple panties.
"Just, I don't need to see what's up front. Just come up to me, turn around and pull your underwear down. Let me see the damage." Michelle, as customary when dealing with the older women in her life, did what she was told. She walked up to the doctor's chair and turned her back to the therapist. She took the sides of her jeans and pulled them down a bit so they sat above her knees before she slowly reached back up and pulled the back of her panties down to just below her red butt. Olivia held the back of her hand up against Michelle's cheeks. "Wow. It's red and pretty warm. You were right, your roommate actually gives you real spankings."
"Uh-huh," Michelle moaned, almost matter-of-factly. Olivia rubbed her pointer finger across Michelle's exposed ass.
"Looks like a little bit of swelling," she said, before placing her finger gently on a little blister on Michelle's left cheek. "And a blood blister. Do you want any cream or anything? Any lotion?"
"No thanks," Michelle responded miserably. "If she sees that I put any lotion or anything to relieve the pain on, she'll spank me again."
"And will she be looking at your rear end again today?"
"I don't know. She looks at it when she wants and she spanks me when she wants.""
"So you've said before. Well listen, sit back down again. And you can sit bare bottomed on that pillow if you'd like. Whatever's easier for you." Michelle hiked the sides of her jeans and panties up again and made her way back to the couch. She paused for a moment to think before leaving them down a bit and slowly sitting bare assed on the pillow.
"Ow," she mumbled, picking her left side up a bit to alleviate the sting of the blister.
"So, just to recap because this still seems so unreal to me. Your roommate Jenna is in her 50s,"
"Jane."
"Right, Jane. She's your roommate because..."
"I moved to this city from another state for a journalism program. It's what I went to school for. The apartment was for rent to be roommates with Jane, and the rent is cheap and it's a nice area near the office. I couldn't pass it up."
"And the rent is cheap but it came with a steep price. An almost malicious contract."
"I wouldn't say it's malicious..."
"But it lets her spank you whenever she wants to. Like, a spanking like you're a child on your bare behind."
"Yes. It's unfair and I hate it. Her requests and rules are absolutely insane and suffocating, and I'm constantly getting a sore ass because of it."
"Is it all that unfair?"
"YES! She's constantly spanking me!"
"And you agreed to it."
"Well... not exactly."
"Right, you signed it without actually reading it and now it's too late."
"Yep."
"So it's been a two years or so and you get spanked pretty often. Weren't you getting daily spankings? From Jane and her friend?"
"Yes, her friend Marsha. They felt it'd be better for me if I got spanked daily as a reminder not to break any of their rules."
"What happened with that?"
"Daily spankings?"
"Yes."
"Well it stopped because they felt it was overkill. And they were right, it WAS overkill. I think spanking me is too much in general, but that's how they roll. So now I only get spanked 3-4 times a week."
"And you consider that an improvement?"
"Over 7 days a week? Absolutely."
"Alrighty then. So. What happened today that ended up with you here in my office with a red behind?" Michelle looked down at the floor, unable to look at the doctor as she told her story.
"Well..."

7pm the night before...
Michelle was putting on eyeliner in her bedroom as Jane entered.
"Michelle?" she began. Michelle swallowed - she hadn't been spanked in a few days, but was on her best behavior. Was she about to get one now? That kind of fear brewed in her mind and always jumped to the forefront whenever Jane entered the room.
"Yeah, what's up?" she asked, returning to her eyes in the mirror.
"You're going out tonight, right?"
"I am."
"Right. Would you mind being in by 1am?"
"1? It's Saturday, why 1? I'm going out with some friends."
"I understand, but I worry about you."
"You... worry about me?" Michelle stopped what she was doing and looked directly at Jane, who sat on the edge of her bed.
"Of course. There's a lot of dangerous people out there, and you're young, you'll be drinking. I just want to make sure you're safe and okay."
"I'll be with coworkers from the job, I'll be fine."
"I know, but I worry for you, especially if you're going out late on the weekend. I actually can't sleep when you're out, because I'm afraid you might not make it home."
"Wow...really? I never knew that."
"Michelle, I know we don't often have heart to hearts like this, but I do see you as my own daughter. You know I never had children myself, but I look at you as one of my own. So I may seem tough and strict, but it's because I worry about you and am protective of you. I want you to be the best person you can be, and I want you to be safe. So when you're out, I can't sleep because I worry. I know it seems silly,"
"No no, I really do appreciate that sentiment! It's very sweet."
"Good, good. I just don't want you thinking I'm some sort of authoritarian monster." Michelle took that moment to think about all the times Jane invaded her privacy, the spankings she's gotten, the underwear checks she's received, the fact that the panties she was wearing at that moment (no thongs, of course) had her name written on the tag in sharpie, the fact that since Marsha moved in 6 months ago she'd had her pubic hair checked to make sure she wasn't growing it too long, and thought of all the awful things she wanted to shout in Jane's face before swallowing.
"No, of course not!"
"Good. So, please, for my sake, be home by 1am? And if you're gonna be late, just call or text me?"
"Of course, Jane. No worries."
"Thank you sweetie. Have fun tonight!" she said before leaving Michelle's room. Michelle turned back to her mirror and went back to her eyes.
"1 am. Got it."

At 2:46AM, Michelle quietly turned reentered her apartment. It was dark. Using her phone flashlight to see, she took her shoes off as silently as she could and tiptoed towards her room. No Jane in sight, thankfully. A little drunk, she'd lost track of time completely and forgotten to let Jane know, and was fully expecting her to be sitting there on the couch with some spanking implements. Thankfully, not the case. Michelle got to her room and slowly closed the door, cheering on the inside and giggling a little that she pulled it off.

At 11:30AM, Michelle's phone alarm went off. Knowing she had at 2pm appointment with her therapist, she wanted to give herself time to get up and relax a bit before getting ready. Getting out of bed, she headed out of her room and into the bathroom. She was in her PJs now but still had slept in her make up. Coming out of the bathroom a few minutes later, she looked around. No sign of Jane anywhere.
"Jane? Hello?" No answer. Michelle shrugged and made herself some toast and scrolled through her phone. After eating breakfast, she brushed her teeth and took a shower and got dressed in a grey shirt and jeans. As she headed outside of her bedroom at 1:15, she saw Jane sitting on the couch in the living room.
"Hi Jane," Michelle said, having already forgotten about last night."
"Hello Michelle. Headed out?"
"Yes, I have somewhere to be at 2."
"I see. And you wouldn't want to be late, right?"
"No m'am," she said, putting on her shoes and facing the door.
"Good. Not like you were late last night, right? At 2:46 when you came in?" Michelle froze. Fuck. She slowly looked back towards the couch.
"I.." Michelle began, turning back towards the couch.
"I asked you to be home by 1, and you said you'd let me know. And you came in at 2:46. I know because, as I told you last night, I can't sleep when you're not in at night. So I was laying awake the whole time. I heard you come in trying to be quiet."
"I.. I'm sorry. I lost track of time, and-"
"And you didn't even text me."
"My phone died."
"Did it? I saw you were active on Facebook at 1:30." Michelle gulped. She was busted.
"I.."
"You... forgot. Because I asked you to do something, not because I want to boss you around or make a demand, but because I worry. I told you last night how I feel, and you just slap me in the face. Like you don't even care."
"Jane, I don't not care, I just.."
"It wasn't important to you. I get it. Well, wherever you're going now isn't important to me. So come here and bare your bottom."
"Jane, no, please. Can't it wait until later?"
"Ha. No. Whatever you're supposed to be doing now can wait. Bare. Your. Bottom." Michelle pulled out her phone.
"Can I just make a quick call first?"
"Fine. Do what you have to do." Michelle scrolled down her contact list to Dr. Crenshaw and dialed. She got the secretary.
"Hi, I have an appointment for 2pm. I'm gonna be.. a little late. How late? Uh... 3?" She looked over at Jane. Jane nodded. "Yeah. 3, if that's okay. Thanks so much, I'm sorry, I have to... deal with something first. Yes, I'm okay. Thanks, see you then, bye." Michelle hung up and put her phone back in her pocket. She kicked her shoes off and walked over to the couch.
"Hands on your head," came the usual command. Michelle did as she was told. As had happened dozens of times before, Jane unbuckled Michelle's belt and unbuttoned her jeans, taking them by the sides and pulling them down below her ass. "Legs together." Michelle did as she was told and Jane let go of the jeans, letting them fall around Michelle's ankles. "Turn around." Michelle followed the command as usual, wincing a bit as she felt the cold, bony fingers of her roommate reach into the back of her panties and pull out the tag. "There's your name, very good. Turn back around." Michelle turned back to face Jane, who took the sides of her panties and rolled them down below, letting them fall into her jeans. "Over."
Michelle bent over Jane's lap, a position that felt as natural to her as sitting down, which was about to become hard to do. Jane rubbed Michelle's ass a bit.
"When was the last time you got a spanking?"
"Uh... some time last week."
"I see. So tell me, why are you getting this spanking?"
"Because I came home late and didn't call or text you."
"Mhm. You deserve this, don't you?" Michelle dug her face into the couch.
"Mhmm," she groaned.
"Indeed. So you were an hour and a 46 minutes late. That's 106 minutes. So you're going to get one spank for every minute you were late. Are you ready?"
"Mhmm," she groaned again.
Jane began spanking. She slapped the left cheek, then the right cheek. Left, then right. SMACK SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK SMACK. She didn't go as rapid as she used to, but she kept a good steady rhythm. Michelle dug her face into the couch and began to grind her teeth as Jane did her usual workout. After the 10th or 11th spank, her cheeks were pink. By the 40th, they were a nice shade of red. At this point, Jane began spanking at a faster pace.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
Michelle began kicking her legs a bit as tears welled in her eyes. No matter how many times she got spanked, it never got easier. The pain never got easier to deal with and the embarrassment never subsided.
"You could've called me or texted me," Jane said, never stopping the spanking. "You could've avoided this."
"I know, I'm sorry!" Michelle managed to get out with a quiet sob.
"Crying won't save you, you know that," the older roommate said. After a few minutes, Jane finished up the final smacks "103, 105, 105, 106!" she said with a final smack to Michelle's right cheek.
"Ow!"
"Alright, up." Michelle got up, and began to pull her pants and panties back up. "Nuh uh uh. No one said we were done," Jane said sternly as she stood up. Michelle stomped her foot a bit and moaned.
"Please, it hurts. I'm sorry."
"I know you're sorry, and it's supposed to hurt. But it needs to hurt more so you learn your lesson. Now bend over the couch and stick your bottom out." Michelle rolled her eyes and did as she was told. Jane took the liberty of pulling her jeans and panties back down to her ankles before walking into her bedroom. She returned with her wooden paddle. Michelle saw it and wailed."
"Please. No no no not that. Please."
"Mhm," Jane said, approaching and resting the paddle against Michelle's red cheeks.
"I learned my lesson, I promise!" Michelle whined.
"I'm sure you think that. But you're gonna have to take another 20 with this, and I want you to count them."
"Please, no."
"Unless you want 106 with the paddle?" Michelle frantically shook her head no.
"NO! NO NO NO!"
"Are you sure?"
"YES YES YES! I'll take 20, please!" Jane pat the paddle against Michelle's cheeks.
"Let's call it 30, for arguing with me." Michelle dropped her head and sobbed. "Okay, here we go." Jane swung back and SMACK! up against Michelle's ass.
"OWWWW! AH! One!" Jane swung back again, and WHACK!
"AHHH! Two-hoo-hoo!" Michelle cried. And so went on for another 28 paddle whacks. On the 14th one, Michelle jumped up and grabbed her ass, yelping. "AHH! AHH! PLEASE!"
"Back in position," Jane commanded. "Unless you want to start over." Michelle quickly got into position and stuck her ass out.
After the 25th smack, Jane dropped the paddle. "5 left. These will be the hard ones. Don't count these, you're gonna get them fast. Okay." Michelle nodded, sniffling. Jane raised the paddle to the bottom half of Michelle's swollen ass cheeks. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! With the final smack, Michelle let out a small scream and kept crying. Jane rubbed her hand along the red, swollen ass before her. "Alright. Your spanking is over. It's 1:45 now. Go in the corner for 20 minutes. You know what to do. And don't you dare touch your ass."
Michelle slowly stood up, wiping her eyes and headed into the corner by the couch. She kept her pants and panties at her ankles and hands on her head as she stuck her nose in the corner. For a very long 20 minutes that felt like an hour, she desperately wanted to rub, to soothe the pain even a little bit. But Jane sat there on the couch on her phone, so Michelle did as she was told. Finally, after an eternity, the 20 minutes was up, and Jane let her know she was free to go, and to let her know if she'd be home in time for dinner...

"And all that for coming in an hour and a half late?" Dr. Crenshaw asked.
"Yup," Michelle said glumly.
"I see. And was your phone actually dead?"
"No... I forgot."
"Mmm. So even though this woman's practices are a bit barbaric, would you say you earned that spanking?"
"I... I guess?"
"I see. Well Michelle, you've told me a lot about Jane and her friend these last few weeks. And now I seem to have gotten a whole new perspective on the matter. And while I do agree that her rules seem to be a bit on the strict side, and her methods of dealing with violations of her rules barbaric, the point of the matter seems to be that you agreed to it. And you've earned her ire and this spanking, at least, for not doing what's asked of you. I know you've often hailed it as unfair, and while it does seem unorthodox, I can't rightly call it unfair." Michelle grimaced. This was not what she'd wanted to hear, especially from a doctor she was paying out of pocket to vent her frustrations to.
"Really?"
"Sadly, in your case, yes. Jane is very open about what she wants and what will happen if you disobey her. And you seem to nonchalantly or even carelessly upset or disobey her. It's a cause and effect situation, and you're both aware of both sides and seem to be causing the effect over and over. Is it possible that, maybe, you actually like getting spanked, and you're acting out on purpose?"
"Acting out?? No! I HATE getting spanked! And I'm not a child, I'm not 'acting out' at all. She makes these insanely strict rules,"
"That YOU agreed to follow. To play devils advocate here, have you considered moving out?"
"I can't afford to move out anywhere yet. This is the best rent I can find convenient for me."
"Then it seems like you either have to make a more concerned effort to follow Jane's rules, or you have to learn to just deal with it, unfortunately. I'm sorry Michelle, I know you were seeking some kind of different answer. For me to tell you that it's unfair. But the way I see it, you signed a contract agreeing to it all. Your lack of actually reading the contract... well, that's on you. So I don't want to say you deserve every spanking you get, but I would say the fact that you get spanked from Jane when she sees fit is fair and justified. Is there anything else you'd like to go over today?"

Michelle walked out of the therapy session less than 10 minutes later, grumbling to herself.
"That's the last time I ever see her..." she mumbled to herself. She got in her car and headed for home, sitting on her car seat as gingerly as she could. She got home 20 minutes later and parked her car, and for a moment just sat there thinking about how unfair it all was. She's constantly getting spanked from Jane and Marsha, and now a therapist, an unbiased medical professional who she could open up to, sides with them?! What a nightmare. At least it was over for the day, she thought as she pulled out her phone and started scrolling.
Before she realized it, an hour had passed that she sat there looking through Facebook and Twitter. Michelle got out of her car and headed upstairs. She opened the door to the apartment, finding Jane sitting on the couch. On the coffee table sat her hairbrush and her belt.
"Michelle, I asked you to let me know if you wouldn't be home for dinner," Jane said sternly. Michelle looked over to see a pot and a dish soaking in the sink. She looked back at Jane. "Twice in a day. Now come here and bare your bottom." As Jane took her hairbrush to Michelle's bare butt in her lap only moments later, Michelle whined. She had to find another person to talk to... and a cooling pad for her butt that night. Ouch.</r>