Repost - Story: Rebecca's Indiscretion (The Skinny Dipper continued)

Where's the old blog? Request a repost of old blog content here
Chross
Site Admin

Repost - Story: Rebecca's Indiscretion (The Skinny Dipper continued)

Post by Chross »

Story by SWatts

Rebecca's Indiscretion I

Note: This follows 'The Skinny Dipper, Epilogue 4'

Part 1

Rebecca's brief lapse could have far-reaching consequences. She had been drunk. That was, in itself, unusual, for while she certainly had a drink from time to time, she did not usually go that far. She had been with "friends" who had coaxed her on. Once she was in a state where her judgment was seriously impaired they had given her a dare: steal something from a local store. She tried to rise to the challenge ... and failed completely. The shopkeeper caught her. She was now facing prosecution and a ruined career.

Rebecca tried to explain what happened to the shop owner, but he was unrelenting - he had no sympathy whatsoever for shoplifters. Stephanie tried to reason with him as well, with the same result. They were both very upset, but saw no course of action which could get Rebecca out of her plight. That was until Stephanie discovered that the shopkeeper was a friend of one of her old "acquaintances" ... Angela.

Neither Stephanie nor Rebecca saw much hope asking for assistance from that quarter. Nevertheless, Stephanie gave it a try. She asked Angela to please stop by her house at the college. Stephanie decided to try asking face to face rather than by phone; she thought that would give her the greatest chance for success. Still, her expectations were low.

Angela at least agreed to visit her - a small victory in itself, Stephanie thought. When Angela stopped by, Stephanie explained the situation and pleaded for her help. Rebecca was not there at the time.

Angela told Stephanie that maybe she could try talking to the shop owner, but, even if she did, she didn't know if he would listen to her. Stephanie was happy that Angela hadn't immediately rejected her request. Perhaps there was hope after all, when all had seemed lost. As their conversation continued, Angela said, "I'll tell you what. The more I think about this, the more I think I can convince him not to prosecute. But if I do that for Rebecca, I'd like something in return."

Stephanie replied, "Sure - what do you want?"

Angela didn't say anything.

Stephanie again asked, "What do you want in return?" As she said this, she started to have a sinking feeling.

Angela started to say, "Well, you know that table ..."

"No way!!!" Stephanie interrupted.

Angela replied, "Well, it's up to you. If you don't think Rebecca is that important ..."

"Damn you, Angela!"

"Well, do we have a deal?" Angela asked.

Stephanie realized she was screwed. How could she argue? How could she reject whatever Angela asked for? Rebecca's future was on the line and Angela was the only possible hope of salvaging it.

Reluctantly, Stephanie said, "Yes, OK."

Angela said, "Just to be clear ... you agree to let me tie you to that table and give you a spanking?"

Most unhappily, Stephanie replied, "Yes."

Angela continued clarifying, "And you'll be completely naked?"

"YES, DAMN IT!"

Angela said, "You have a deal. I'll talk to the shopkeeper today. I'll let you know how it goes."

Later that day, Angela returned to Stephanie's house. This time, both Stephanie and Rebecca were there. Angela said, "Good news! He decided not to prosecute. He's willing to drop the whole thing!" Stephanie and Rebecca were elated. "I may have exaggerated something when I talked to him, but I thought a little white lie was justified."

"What did you tell him?" Stephanie asked.

Angela replied, "I told him Rebecca would be severely punished for what she did. I told him she wouldn't sit down for a week! That seemed to really please him."

Stephanie, staring at Rebecca, said, "Oh, you didn't exaggerate. Not in the least!" Rebecca shifted uncomfortably and looked away.

"Well," Angela said to Stephanie, "I guess it's time to conclude our deal. Rebecca, if you don't mind, this is a private matter between Stephanie and me."

Stephanie concurred, looking unhappily at Rebecca, "Yes, if you wouldn't mind stepping out for a little."

Shifting her glance to Angela, she asked, "How long do you think?"

"Oh, give it about three hours," Angela replied. She didn't expect to need that much time, but she didn't want to be rushed.

Stephanie, glaring at Rebecca, said, "I'll see you in three hours. I'll talk with you later. It'll be a long, long talk."

Rebecca, not meeting Stephanie's eyes, left the house.

Angela said, "Well, let's head to the basement!"

Stephanie reluctantly led the way. She knew there would be no rescue this time. She was really in for it!

Angela looked expectantly at Stephanie, but didn't say anything. She was very excited and was trying to keep her longings under control.

Stephanie stared nervously at the table, paying special attention to the bindings and the hump in the middle. The last time she was on it, she knew, or had sincerely hoped, nothing was actually going to happen. It wasn't the fondest of memories. She had been very nervous - not absolutely sure the others would free her before she was punished. With the knowledge that there was no trick up her sleeve, no last minute events to save her, she was even more anxious this time. She knew she had to undress and climb on the table, but she just couldn't seem to get herself to move.

Angela, seeing how worried Stephanie was, decided to ease her into it. She didn't mind Stephanie being a little nervous about the spanking she was going to get, but the girl seemed almost petrified. That's not what Angela wanted.

Angela pulled a chair to the center of the room and said, "Come over here, Stephanie."

Stephanie, glad to move away from the table, but a little puzzled, walked over.

Angela sat down and said, "Now come here and lie down over my lap."

Stephanie stood next to her, but found it hard to comply.

"Stephanie, haven't you ever been spanked before?" Angela asked her.

"No."

"Oh ..." Angela, her state of arousal climbing even higher, found it difficult to speak.

"Not ever? Not even a few smacks?" Angela asked.

"No ... never," Stephanie replied.

Angela said, "I'm just going to spank you by hand for now. You don't have to worry - it won't be that bad."

Stephanie looked a little relieved, but still found it difficult to lie over the other girl's lap.

"It's OK - just lie down," Angela told her.

After some more hesitation, Stephanie complied. It was an odd feeling - it wasn't uncomfortable, but putting her bottom in that position made her feel especially vulnerable. It was also pretty embarrassing, "presenting" herself to another girl like that. Her face reddened.

Angela told her, "Now let's get started."

Then Angela started to spank her.

The smacks were pretty light; with the jeans Stephanie was wearing, they only caused a mild stinging sensation on her backside. After a little while, some of the tension left Stephanie and she actually relaxed on Angela's lap. Her face was still red with embarrassment, though.

Angela started spanking her a little harder, but it still didn't hurt much at all. Gradually the redness in Stephanie's face dissipated. She heard Angela breathing hard. She thought it was from the effort Angela was putting into the spanking - the exertion of repeatedly swinging her arm.

This went a little longer, then Angela, panting, said, "OK, you can get up now."

Stephanie climbed off her lap.

Angela said, "OK, now take everything off and lie down on the table."

Stephanie walked over to the table. She looked at Angela, who was staring hungrily at her. As realization came to Stephanie that Angela's hard breathing wasn't from exertion, her face reddened again. Even though Angela had seen her naked before, it was somehow different this time. Stephanie slowly undressed, with Angela watching her every move.

Once everything was off, Stephanie climbed onto the table, still blushing. She lay face down with her bottom centered over the table's hump. Obediently, she positioned her wrists and ankles in line with the cuffs that she knew would shortly be put to use. Angela came over and strapped her down. She connected all the restraints: wrists, ankles, waist, and thighs. When she was finished, Stephanie was held snugly in place.

Then Angela placed some objects on a table where Stephanie could see them - a strap (a more "conventional" one - not the nasty one she had instructed her helpers to use on Rebecca at the pond), a hairbrush, and a large wooden paddle. The paddle was wrapped in cloth.

Stephanie was growing nervous again - her humiliation was being replaced by concern about what her rear end was going to feel like shortly. She was furious with Rebecca whose actions caused her to be in this position! She thought to herself that she was going to give Rebecca a spanking she'd never forget. She'd make it impossible for her to sit down for a month - at least!

Eyeing up the three spanking implements, Stephanie asked, "How hard are you going to spank me?"

Angela didn't answer right away. She thought a little, then said, "How hard do you think I should spank you, Stephanie? How important was what I did for Rebecca to you?"

Stephanie hadn't expected that question. She said, "What difference would it make what I say? You'll give me whatever you want to. I can't stop you."

Angela said, "It'll make a difference. If you think I should only give you a soft spanking, then that's what I'll do. Like I said, it all depends on how great a value you place on my getting Rebecca out of a jam."

Stephanie didn't know what to say. She wanted to ask for a soft spanking, but that would imply Rebecca wasn't that important to her. After a period of silence, she asked, "So if I say I should only get a soft spanking, you'll really do that?"

Angela confirmed that she would.

Stephanie was stuck. She knew what she had to say (as did Angela), but couldn't bring herself to utter the words.

Angela prompted her. "Just tell me how hard of a spanking I should give you."

Finally, Stephanie reluctantly spoke. "Hard ... Very Hard."

Angela said, "Are you sure, Stephanie?"

Stephanie was thinking to herself, "Just wait until I get my hands on Rebecca!" What she actually said was simply, "Yes."

Angela patted her a couple times on her bare cheeks and said, "You're a good girl, Stephanie."

Stephanie bristled in response to the pats, then her blush deepened.

Angela continued, "I'm sorry, but I'm going to give you exactly what you asked for. Remember way back? Remember what you told me?"

Stephanie looked at her.

Angela repeated the words which she remembered so well, "What I need is for someone to spank me until I'm crying, then to keep spanking me until I'm begging and pleading for them to stop, and then to keep right on spanking me."

Stephanie remembered saying that back when she was helping to set Angela up after Angela had gotten Rebecca in so much trouble. Stephanie wasn't very happy to hear those words from Angela; she tensed up and started to sweat.

Angela again tried to comfort her a little. "Stephanie, I'm not the same person I was back then. I'm not angry with you, either."

Stephanie looked a little relieved, but just a little.

"You understand, though, that I'm still going to have to give you a very hard spanking."

Stephanie nodded.

Angela said, "Now just relax. Don't try to struggle. I'll be back in a little while, then I'll give you your spanking."

Angela left the room. As Stephanie waited for her to return, she looked at the spanking implements. These made her acutely aware of her naked bottom and the totally vulnerable position it was in. Despite this, she somehow managed to relax while she waited. She knew she was shortly going to have a very sore bottom, but there was nothing she could do about it. In fact, even if there was some way she could talk herself out of it, she knew she'd actually regret it if she did - it would cheapen her feelings toward Rebecca. She again thought about what she was going to do to Rebecca when she had the chance. "If she thought she was spanked hard before, just wait ..." she thought.

Angela returned, looking flushed. It was obvious to Stephanie what Angela had been doing while away. She wondered if maybe Angela, having been "satisfied", would no longer be interested in spanking her.

But Angela's next words quickly dispelled that hope.

"Now, Stephanie, it's time for your discipline."

Angela walked to the side of the table, but didn't pick any of the spanking implements up. Instead, she started slapping Stephanie's bottom with her hand. Angela had gotten really hot spanking Stephanie over her knee, even though it had been over her jeans. She quickly found she liked the feel of her hand slapping Stephanie's naked cheeks even more!

For Stephanie, these slaps stung more than when she was over Angela's knee fully clothed, but it still actually wasn't too bad. After Angela had spanked her for a little while, she stopped.

"See," Angela said encouragingly, "that wasn't so bad, was it?"

Stephanie agreed, but knew there was more coming.

"Now it's time to give you a strapping," Angela told her.

Angela picked up the strap with Stephanie nervously looking on. She lined it up with the beautiful bottom presenting itself to her and gave it a slap. She paused briefly, then delivered a second slap. She was swinging hard, but not as hard as she could. She gave Stephanie a third slap. These stung Stephanie's bottom much more than the smacks from Angela's hand.

Angela kept wielding the strap; she was delivering slaps at a steady, but unhurried, pace. Stephanie started making little grunts as the strap connected. Her bottom was starting to show the effects of the attention it was receiving.

As Angela continued, some light welts could be seen forming. After a couple of minutes, Angela stopped. Stephanie had held up well, although her bottom really stung now. She knew Angela could certainly have strapped her longer and harder than she did, so Stephanie, despite her discomfort, actually felt a little calmer.

Angela said, "Now let's switch to the hairbrush."

Before proceeding, Angela decided to remove both the waist band and the thigh cuffs from Stephanie. The girl couldn't get away anyhow, still being bound at her wrists and ankles. Angela thought the restraints near Stephanie's provocative rear end were sort of getting in the way of her view. It wasn't that she planned to hit Stephanie on her thighs, she just thought the thigh straps, as well as the waist band, were a little bit of a distraction. She didn't want any interference with her view of the inviting target before her.

After removing the restraints, Angela said, "There, doesn't that feel a little better?"

The little bit of extra freedom actually did feel good to Stephanie. She replied, "Yes."

Angela tapped the hairbrush against Stephanie's bottom, and then started delivering hard smacks. Again, she wasn't swinging full force, but the impacts were plenty hard to really make an impression. After only a few smacks, Stephanie started yelping and "commenting" as she felt the impacts. Intermixed with "OWs" and "OUCHes" were some stronger indications of her opinion of the hairbrush, such as "FUCK!!!!" and "SHIT!!!!"

In concert with Stephanie's increasingly emphatic verbal critique, Stephanie's bottom started moving around. At first, the movement was slight, but it soon began shifting and twisting quite a bit. It had a lot of freedom now that some of its bonds had been removed. Stephanie's bottom seemed to have taken on a life of its own, as it frantically tried to evade the spanking it was receiving.

For Angela, this turned into an incredibly erotic game. She carefully timed her smacks to hit her shifting target at moments of vulnerability - when it paused for a moment, or when it was at the end of one of its shifts or twists. In the contest of Angela vs. Stephanie's bare bottom, Angela was definitely winning. No matter how quickly or cleverly her quarry dodged, she successfully delivered the back of her hairbrush to its intended destination.

As her target's movements became more and more emphatic, however, Angela became concerned that she might hit Stephanie at the wrong spot. She decided to try another approach. She climbed onto Stephanie's back, facing her bottom. She thought her added weight would help keep her target steadier.

Riding Stephanie like she was backward on a horse, Angela again began smacking Stephanie's rear end with the hairbrush. Her plan was working - Stephanie's bottom was much more limited in its efforts to retreat. Now that Angela had conquered her prey, she decided she should punish it for being so naughty - it shouldn't have tried to run away from its well-deserved spanking.

As Angela let loose with the hairbrush, Stephanie really started to buck and twist. Stephanie was whimpering, very near tears. The movement of Stephanie's back against Angela's seat, coupled with the arousal she felt from the spanking she was delivering, suddenly brought Angela near orgasm. Angela could feel it approaching; she wanted to get off the table and leave the room so she could finish in private, but the pleasure was too much; she just couldn't bring herself to move away from the source of her gratification. She climaxed right then and there.

When she had sufficiently recovered, Angela climbed down and left the room. She returned a few minutes later. Examining Stephanie's bottom, she saw that many sharply defined welts had formed; these were much deeper red than the marks which had been left by the strap.

Those welts were also making themselves known to Stephanie, but in quite a different way - she felt each and every one of them. Combined, they had her wishing for a tub of ice water to sit in! As her smarting bottom clamored for her attention - seemingly demanding that she do something to soothe it - she reflected that it had apparently attracted the attention of Angela in another manner entirely. From the noises Angela had made, Stephanie knew full well what had happened. Apparently her well-spanked bottom had helped fulfill one of her needs. Stephanie strongly suspected, though, that Angela had not yet been fully satisfied. As tender as her bottom was, she knew she was going to really feel it when Angela gave her more. She wondered if Angela was going to continue spanking her with the hairbrush. She was NOT looking forward to it - that thing really hurt!

Angela said, "Now you're going to get a good, hard paddling."

Looking at the large paddle sitting on the table, still wrapped in cloth, Stephanie thought that maybe the hairbrush wasn't so bad after all.

Angela then reconnected the waist band and the thigh cuffs. After making sure they were firmly in place, she told Stephanie, "I'm sorry, but I don't want you moving around during your paddling."

"Great ..." Stephanie thought.

Angela then picked up the paddle, removed the cloth, and held it out for Stephanie to see. It had a drawing of a naked female bottom along with some text in large, bold letters: "Please give my bare bottom ___ smacks!"

Angela said, "I had this made after getting walloped with Rebecca's volcano paddle in the basement of the fitness center. I was hoping to get a chance to use it sometime!"

Stephanie kept looking at the caption printed on the paddle.

Angela clarified, "You'll need to write a number on the line. Whatever number you write is the number of smacks you'll get.

Angela laid the paddle on the table right next to Stephanie's hand, so she'd be able to write a number down. Angela had a thick felt tip pen, but before putting it in Stephanie's cuffed hand, she asked, "How many smacks do you think you should get?"

Stephanie again felt trapped; she felt she had to give a number large enough to adequately repay Angela for helping Rebecca. She wasn't sure what Angela expected, though - what number was Angela looking for? She thought back to Angela's last punishment. She had gotten 80 smacks! Stephanie groaned inside - Angela would expect a number at least that high; in fact, she'd likely want it higher. Thinking further, Stephanie thought she knew exactly what Angela was looking for. Reluctantly, she spoke.

"100"

"Stephanie!" Angela exclaimed.

"Oh God," Stephanie thought. "She wants more!"

Although she never felt the paddle herself, she saw the effects it had had on Angela. She couldn't even imagine what her bottom was going to feel like after the paddling.

She had to give Angela what she wanted, no matter how much it hurt. She quickly spoke again.

"200"

"Stephanie, for heaven's sake!!!"

Stephanie then burst into tears, knowing she had to give an even higher number!

"300"

"Enough, Stephanie, enough! What are you THINKING??? Stop crying and calm down. Why are you giving such large numbers??"

Hearing that Angela thought these numbers were too high, she soon stopped crying.

Stephanie said, "I thought you'd want to give me a lot."

"Listen to me, Stephanie. You're going to get a hard paddling, and it's going to hurt a lot, but there's no way I'd give you THAT many! I told you before, I'm different now!"

Stephanie said, "So 100 is too many?"

"Of course it is! I'm going to give you hard smacks and I'm not going to pause between them. If I give you 50 smacks, you'll be crying well before the halfway point! In fact, 50 is too much. Don't write a number higher than 40."

Angela put the pen in Stephanie's hand. She was sure she'd write 40.

Stephanie wrote a number on the line ... 50.

Angela said, "Wow, Stephanie. You're a good girl, but you're going to have a very, very sore bottom! Now that you've written it down, I'm going to have to give you just what you asked for even though I think it's too much!"

She continued, "Like I said, I'm going to give you your swats hard and fast. The one good thing about that is that it'll be over pretty quickly. But, wow - your rear end is going to feel like it's on fire!"

Even after hearing this, Stephanie didn't regret writing the number she did. She had to fully pay her debt. "But boy oh boy, Rebecca," she thought, "just you wait!!"

Incredibly, Angela was already starting to get aroused again as she thought about the hard paddling she was about to dispense. Even better, she would simply be following Stephanie's instructions! To be fair, though, she thought she should give Stephanie one last chance to back out. If she gave her the number of swats Stephanie requested, Angela knew, from firsthand experience, that Stephanie wouldn't sit comfortably for days!

"Stephanie," Angela said, "I'd like you to think about this; 50 hard swats with a paddle is an awful lot. How about if I only give you 30, or 40 at most?"

Stephanie immediately replied, "I want 50." She had come this far; she wasn't going to back out now. It was important that she fully repay Angela.

Angela patted her bottom. "This is your last chance, Stephanie. If you're sure you want that many, then that's exactly what I'll give you. But I have to recommend that you ask for less."

Stephanie again replied without hesitation, "Give me 50, and make them hard."

As her excitement climbed rapidly, Angela said, "OK, then that's what you're going to get!"

Angela decided to wait a little before administering Stephanie's paddling. She was growing so hot she was practically foaming at the mouth. Looking at Stephanie's naked bottom, all ready for its discipline, was driving her mad. She started lightly spanking Stephanie with her hand. It felt really good to her; she knew she was going to have to take another "break" shortly.

To Stephanie, even with her bottom as tender as it was, the mildly stinging slaps she was getting from Angela's soft hand actually felt kind of good. She relaxed on the table.

As Angela continued administering light slaps, she grew hotter and hotter. She again thought ahead to the paddling she was going to give the bare bottom she was spanking. She reached a point where she couldn't stand it any longer. She hurriedly left the room.

Stephanie thought, "My God!! AGAIN!?!"

In a little while, Angela returned. She was now ready to begin. She picked up the paddle and walked over to the table.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yes."

Angela tapped Stephanie's backside a few times, and then ...

**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**

Angela, as promised, was swinging the paddle hard and fast.

**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**

Already, the paddle had made quite an impression on Stephanie's bottom. Welts were beginning to form, with an accompanying feeling of intense stinging and burning.

**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**

Angela's target was trying to wriggle itself out of the way. Had it not been firmly held in place, it would have been moving frantically to try to evade its discipline.

**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**

Stephanie grunted and groaned as the paddling continued. Her backside was blazing, yet the paddle continued smacking it without pause. Tears started to fall.

**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**

As Angela had warned her, her bottom felt like it was on fire. Still, the paddling continued. Stephanie was crying hard now.

**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**

Each smack with the paddle added to her discomfort, increasing the burning and stinging which had already reached seemingly impossible levels. She started bawling hard.

**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**

Stephanie was completely consumed with the punishment she was receiving. She wasn't able to think about anything else. She was yelling and bawling with total abandon.

**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**

The seemingly endless smacks continued their assault. Stephanie's bottom was very dark red where the paddle was hitting. Deep down, despite her raging bottom, Stephanie was glad she was giving Angela what she wanted in return for saving Rebecca. Strangely, she actually trusted Angela; she wasn't afraid that she'd go too far with the spanking. That was quite a change from the way she felt about her in the past.

**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**
**S**M**A**C**K**

The agreed upon number having been reached, the swats ceased. Angela set the paddle down and waited for Stephanie to recover a little.

After a few minutes, Stephanie's crying lessened. Angela put her arm around her shoulders and gave her a light hug. "You're all finished now," she said. Then she released all the restraints. Stephanie just continued to lie there.

"Now, Stephanie, I'd like you to sign my paddle. Don't worry, no one else will ever see it. This is something I'll always keep to myself."

Angela turned the paddle over. On the other side was a drawing of a naked female bottom which was colored bright red and had wavy "heat" lines radiating out from it. The caption, in the same large, bold letters as the other side, said: "Thank you for paddling my bare bottom! Signed _____".

When Angela gave her the pen, Stephanie signed the paddle without hesitation. Then Angela put her arm around Stephanie's shoulders again and held her gently as she continued to recover.

When Stephanie calmed a little further, Angela helped her off the table. "Do you want to lie down in your room?" she asked.

Stephanie nodded. She was still crying, but not as hard.

Angela guided the naked girl to the stairs, then told her to wait. Angela went up and closed the drapes to the windows they'd need to pass on the way to Stephanie's bedroom. Then she came back into the basement.

Angela picked up Stephanie's clothes, then walked with the girl to her bedroom. Stephanie lay face down on the bed. Angela sat her clothes on a chair.

Angela stayed with her and talked. "I know it really hurts now, but once you get some sleep you'll feel a lot better. You've been a very good girl - you've paid me in full for my help!"

Angela waited with her until she heard Rebecca return. Then, giving Stephanie one last hug for encouragement, she left.

Stephanie was very sore indeed. Yet ... it wasn't quite as bad as she had expected. Comparing the way her bottom looked to how Angela's had looked after her last punishment, she knew Angela could have made it a good deal worse. "She really did change!" she thought. Still, she knew she'd be sleeping on her stomach for the next few nights and wouldn't be able to sit comfortably for days. As she lay there with her bottom feeling like an inferno, she started to think about the punishment she was going to give to Rebecca.
Chross
Site Admin

Re: Repost - Story: Rebecca's Indiscretion (The Skinny Dipper continued)

Post by Chross »

Rebecca's Indiscretion

Part 2

A few days later, Stephanie received a phone call from Angela. Angela had some interesting information about the three girls who had pushed Rebecca into getting drunk and then convinced her to try to steal from a local store. According to Angela's shopkeeper friend, Dave, those three had quite a reputation among the local store owners. They had caused problems for many of the businesses; they liked to play "practical jokes" just for the excitement. For example, at one store they super-glued some of the items to the shelves. At another, they poked tiny holes in a number of plastic bottles filled with fruit juice; that had made quite a mess! At yet another, they put fake, but realistic-looking, pricing information up. The prices were much lower than the store actually charged. The store had to honor the prices to avoid angering their customers. That type of mischief had been bad enough, but more recently the three had taken to more serious endeavors. They had done the same thing to two other girls that they did with Rebecca - convinced them to make an attempt at shoplifting. As with Rebecca, the girls were caught, but in both those cases the shop owner decided to just let them off with a stern warning.

Dave had told Angela that something needed to be done before the three girls got someone in serious trouble, as they very nearly did with Rebecca. He said they needed to be taught a lesson! Stephanie told Angela that she agreed completely with his assessment!

Stephanie and Angela talked for a long while over the phone and eventually worked out a plan. Angela liked the plan and agreed to help put it into motion. The solution pleased Stephanie as well; after the problems those three had caused her and Rebecca, they deserved what they would get! As Stephanie expected, Angela wanted compensation for her services. As before, it wasn't money she was interested in. Stephanie had no problem at all accepting Angela's terms, however, as it wouldn't be Stephanie who would be paying her "fee" this time!

Stephanie did not tell Rebecca about any of this. She had something else she wanted to settle with her first. She'd tell her later ... afterward!

A week after Stephanie's spanking at the hands of Angela, she decided it was time to deal with Rebecca's recent "behavioral lapse". She had obtained a spanking bench just for this purpose. It was black in color and well-padded; it was designed so the victim positioned over it would be plenty comfortable. It had four horizontal rectangular rests - two for the arms and two for the legs. The victim's knees and elbows would be bent so that the legs from the knees down, and the arms from the elbows up, would lie on the rests. The flat surface on which the upper part of the victim's torso would lie sloped downward; this had the effect of raising the miscreant's bottom up into a perfect position for discipline.

Stephanie instructed Rebecca to wear exactly the same clothes she had on when she had attempted to shoplift from the store. Rebecca didn't argue; she put on the same light top and blue mid-length skirt she had been wearing on that fateful day. Stephanie told her to lie over the spanking bench which she had set up in the living room. Nervously, Rebecca complied. She didn't understand why Stephanie had her wearing those clothes; she would have thought Stephanie would punish her naked.

When Rebecca was in position, Stephanie used some black leather straps to restrain her. These straps had come with the bench; they were sturdy, yet reasonably comfortable. First she put straps at Rebecca's wrists and ankles, then she added some just below her knees and just below her elbows. Finally, she fastened a larger one around her waist. She admired her handiwork - the way Rebecca was positioned, her friend's cute bottom was practically begging to be soundly spanked!

Stephanie told Rebecca to just hang tight, that it would be a little while before she was ready to start. "That's OK, I'm not going anywhere," Rebecca thought to herself.

As time crept by, Rebecca couldn't help but to grow increasingly nervous. She knew she deserved whatever punishment Stephanie would give her; not only had she nearly wrecked her own future, but her friend had to accept quite a severe spanking in order to save her. Still, while she certainly deserved to be punished, that didn't mean she was happy about it!

A half an hour went by, then the doorbell rang. "Why don't you get that, Steph - I'm a little tied up right now," Rebecca thought. She had a tendency to get sarcastic when she was nervous. She kept her thoughts to herself though; she definitely didn't want to irritate her friend right at the moment!

Stephanie left the room. Rebecca then heard her open the front door and say, "Hello Dave, come on in!"

Rebecca started. "What the fuck!" she thought. "Who the hell is Dave?" Rebecca wondered why Stephanie would let someone into the house when she was in such as humiliating position.

The front door to the home opened into a small sitting room which was just off the larger living room. Where Rebecca was positioned in the living room, she could not be seen from the front door. However, she'd be clearly visible to anyone standing near the open doorway between the sitting room and the living room. She hoped that Stephanie would be careful not to let this Dave guy, whoever he was, see her like this!

"Wait a minute," Rebecca thought. "Dave ... that was the name of the shopkeeper! Oh shit - Stephanie didn't invite him over did she?? She wouldn't do that!"

When Rebecca heard Dave's voice as he exchanged pleasantries with Stephanie, her fears were confirmed. It was the shopkeeper she had tried to steal from! Now it made some sense why Stephanie had asked her to dress the way she did - Stephanie wanted her appearance to be the same as it was when she had committed the crime!

"Come on into the living room," Rebecca heard Stephanie say. Rebecca pulled at her restraints, but it became quickly obvious she wasn't going to get free.

She heard Dave and Stephanie enter the room. She turned to watch them, then quickly turned away. Rebecca felt her face growing hot.

"Have a seat over here, Dave," Stephanie said. He sat in a chair directly behind the spanking bench. From there, he had a perfect view of Rebecca's backside.

"Rebecca, you probably remember Dave here - he's the guy you tried to steal from."

Rebecca thought to herself, "Hello, Dave ... you'll excuse me if I don't get up." What she actually said was simply, "Hello."

Stephanie said, "I thought it would be appropriate for Dave to watch you getting punished for your actions. I thought it was the least I could do after he so graciously agreed not to prosecute you for shoplifting. Don't you agree?"

Rebecca thought, "Why, yes, Stephanie, of course I agree! I think it's entirely appropriate for Dave to be here to watch me getting my ass beat. Well, Dave, it's certainly nice to see you - I'm SO glad you could come!" All she actually said was, "Yes."

Rebecca realized that, all things considered, Stephanie had actually done her a favor by letting her wear something during her spanking. Stephanie could have easily bound her to the bench naked! Rebecca knew Stephanie wouldn't do that do her, though; she wouldn't let some strange guy see her like that. Rebecca thought, "At least she's not THAT mad at me!"

Stephanie took a couple things out of a drawer and laid them on a table. There was a small, teardrop-shaped leather paddle and a round wooden paddle. The wooden paddle was light in color and about six inches in diameter.

Seeing these Rebecca thought to herself that it could have been worse. Still, she knew Stephanie was fully capable of giving her quite a severe punishment with those two things - especially with the wooden paddle. She wondered just how hard of a punishment Stephanie was going to give her. It would have to be hard enough to satisfy Dave, otherwise why invite him to watch? But Rebecca had no idea how hard her spanking would have to be to satisfy him!

"Well, how about if we get started?" Stephanie said. "What do you think, Rebecca? Are you all set?"

Rebecca silently thought, "Why, yes, of course I'm all set! I can hardly wait! Please, by all means, let's get started right away! No time like the present! With the view he has of me, I'm sure Dave can hardly wait, either! In fact, why doesn't that guy just KISS MY ..."

"Becky?" Stephanie interrupted Rebecca's reverie.

Rebecca snapped out of it and said, "Yes, I'm ready."

Stephanie picked up the leather paddle, then she began spanking Rebecca with it. She swung fairly hard; hard enough to really sting even through Rebecca's skirt and panties. The first few smacks confirmed what Rebecca already knew: this was to be an actual punishment, not just an erotic spanking.

Dave watched, enraptured. He had never witnessed anything like this before in his life! From the little noises she was making, it was obvious that the leather paddle was making an impression on Rebecca. "Good," he thought. "After what she tried to do, she deserves a sore backside!" But he was starting to feel something else as well, something other than simple satisfaction at justice being met.

Stephanie continued the spanking. The leather paddle made loud thwacks as it impacted Rebecca's upraised bottom. Stephanie casually glanced back at Dave from time to time to gauge his reactions. His staring eyes and captivated expression told her what she wanted to know.

After a couple minutes of this, Stephanie stopped. "Now, to be fair, I think we need to make this a little more personal. After all, Rebecca, you tried to take some of his hard-earned money away from him!"

With that, Stephanie slowly pulled up Rebecca's skirt, exposing her thin, white panties. The panties left little to the imagination; the contour of the girl's bottom was plainly visible. Dave let out a small gasp. Rebecca didn't say anything, but Stephanie saw her face grow bright red. Stephanie tucked the skirt up and out of the way. Then she put the leather paddle back on the table and started spanking Rebecca by hand.

Stephanie delivered firm smacks onto the barely covered cheeks presenting themselves to her. To Rebecca, these smacks stung, but even with her skirt raised they weren't as bad as those from the leather paddle had been.

Dave appeared almost hypnotized as he looked on. The sight of the cute, white-pantied bottom being spanked was having quite an effect on him! He could see redness peeking out from below the panties. He wondered what this felt like to Rebecca. She was squirming a little, but didn't appear to be in too much discomfort. He thought she deserved to be spanked harder.

As if reading his mind, Stephanie, who was still glancing back at him from time to time, picked up the leather paddle. She then resumed the spanking.

These smacks were clearly having more of an impact. Rebecca was making small grunts in time with the paddle hits and her squirming had become more emphatic. The thwacking sounds were a little louder and more distinct than they had been when the leather paddle had been used over her skirt.

This was more satisfactory to Dave. He had had some reservations after Angela talked him out of prosecuting Rebecca, but as he watched her being punished those uncertainties were put to rest. As angry as he had been, he didn't really want to get the girl in serious trouble. However, he did think she needed to be taught a lesson she'd never forget! Yes, he was very satisfied with what he was seeing! He was sure that naughty bottom was getting quite uncomfortable ... but it needed to be made more uncomfortable still!

The unhappy noises Rebecca was making had intensified. Suddenly, Stephanie stopped spanking her. Dave was disappointed - he had really been getting into it! He felt the girl deserved more; after all, it was important that she learn her lesson, otherwise she might err again! He certainly wouldn't want that to happen! He felt it was essential that the cute, barely covered bottom in front of him receive was it needed to keep the girl on the straight and narrow!

Stephanie put the leather paddle down, then picked up the wooden one. She held it up so Dave could clearly see it. "This is very useful for teaching bad girls to behave," she said. "We need to make sure Rebecca never does anything like that again!"

"Yes, yes!!" Dave thought. "It's our duty to help this poor girl out!"

Stephanie rested the paddle on Rebecca's back. Then she grasped the waistband of Rebecca's panties on both sides. Rebecca didn't move and didn't make a sound. She sincerely hoped Stephanie was just toying with her and wouldn't actually do it. She wanted to say something, but she was afraid if she complained in any way, Stephanie would carry through the action she was threatening.

For several seconds, things stayed exactly like that. Stephanie continued grasping Rebecca's panties with both hands and Rebecca continued to remain shock still. Rebecca didn't try to struggle in any way. Bound as she was, she could do nothing to stop Stephanie anyhow.

A few more seconds went by, then Stephanie released her hold on the panties. Rebecca breathed a sigh of relief; she did NOT want to provide a view like that to Dave! Having him watch her being spanked with her skirt up was quite embarrassing enough!!

With a quick, smooth motion, Stephanie again grasped Rebecca's panties and yanked them down to her knees. Rebecca let out a gasp, followed almost immediately by an even louder gasp from Dave!

Without a pause, Stephanie picked the paddle up off Rebecca's back and started whacking her bare bottom with it. She was swinging the paddle hard and fast. The loud CRACKs from the paddle against Rebecca's soft cheeks filled the room. The sound of the paddle was accompanied by loud yelps from Rebecca.

Dave watched in disbelief; he had certainly not expected this! He quickly recovered from his shock, however. The sight of Rebecca's naked bottom being soundly paddled was quite pleasing to him. His pleasure grew as the girl's cheeks grew redder and redder. "Yes!" he thought. "This is exactly what she needs! She's been a very bad girl!!!"

Before too long, Rebecca was howling with abandon. Stephanie glanced back at Dave; he was starting to look a little uncomfortable. Stephanie stopped the paddling and asked, "Do you think she's learned her lesson, or should I paddle her some more?"

Dave was finding it difficult to talk. He managed to say, "Yes, I think she's learned." He continued staring at Rebecca's bottom, now deep red.

Stephanie put the paddle back on the table and walked over to a closet. She took out a very high wooden stool and sat it in the corner of the room. Then she got out a step-stool and placed it aside of the high one. Finally she placed a mat on top of the high stool.

Stephanie then walked back over to the spanking bench and pulled Rebecca's skirt back down over her bottom; she left her panties at her knees, however. Then she released her and helped her get down off the bench. Rebecca's panties fell to her ankles. Stephanie said, "Now go over to Dave and apologize to him!" Rebecca looked down at her panties, but Stephanie said, "Just leave them there."

Rebecca waddled over to Dave. She was glad her skirt was covering her, but felt humiliated at having her panties clearly visible down at her ankles. She stood in front of Dave and said, "I'm sorry."

Stephanie said, "Rebecca, unless you want to go back on that bench right now you'd better give him a real apology!"

Dave was taking all this in. The red-faced girl standing right in front of him with her panties at her ankles had his full attention!

Rebecca said, "I'm very sorry, sir! I'll never do anything like that again! Never!!"

Dave said, "I hope you've learned your lesson!"

Rebecca said, "Yes sir, absolutely!!!"

"Good. Then I accept your apology."

"Thank you, sir!"

Stephanie, standing next to the high stool, said, "Now come over here, Rebecca."

Rebecca waddled over to her.

Stephanie told her, "Now you're going to sit on this stool facing the corner for the next hour. Climb up here." Stephanie pointed to the low step-stool. As Rebecca started to climb up, Stephanie said, "Wait, you might trip. Take your panties all the way off."

Rebecca, wanting to glare at Stephanie but deciding not to, pulled her panties completely off. Stephanie held out her hand, and Rebecca gave them to her. Stephanie laid them on the table. "Now get up there," Stephanie said.

Rebecca, with her skirt still down covering her very tender bottom, climbed up the step-stool and sat on the high one. "Ouch!" she said. "That sticks!!" Apparently, the surface of the mat which Stephanie had placed there was rough and prickly.

Stephanie said, "Yes, I got that mat just for you!"

"Thanks very much," Rebecca thought to herself, "I really appreciate it!"

Stephanie said, "You're not sitting on it right, though. Stand up again."

Rebecca stood on the step-stool. Stephanie came over, raised her skirt above her waist, and fastened it in place that way. "OK, now you can sit down again," she said.

Rebecca sat her bare bottom on the mat. "OWWWW!!!!" she exclaimed. She put her hands on the mat to try to take some of the weight off. The mat felt prickly to her hands, but it wasn't nearly as bad as it felt on her sore bottom!

"Put your hands on your head!" Stephanie said.

Rebecca unhappily did so. Now her full weight was pressing her naked cheeks down onto the uncomfortable surface.

"You're going to stay just like that for an hour!" Stephanie said. "If you move or take your hands off your head, you'll go back on the bench for another spanking. Then you'll sit on that mat for TWO hours! Understand?"

"Yes," said Rebecca.

Dave looked on with great interest. He wondered what the girl's bottom must feel like, sore as all get-out from the punishment he had just witnessed, and now forced down on what looked like a very uncomfortable seat! The sight of her panties resting on the table somehow emphasized her plight.

Stephanie said, "You can stay here as long as you like, Dave. I guess it'll be a little boring just sitting there, though."

Rebecca, hearing this, just smoldered, thinking, "Yes, Dave. I'm sure you're bored out of your mind. What's to see? Well, other than my bare ass on this FUCKING MAT!"

Dave, again finding it hard to speak, muttered, "Thank you. I'll just sit here for a little while and then I'll get going." Dave couldn't stand up. Well ... actually he could, but he felt it would be most inappropriate if he did! He was essentially trapped sitting down, just like Rebecca ... for very different reasons, though!

Dave and Stephanie remained there for 15 minutes. Dave couldn't keep his eyes off the red bottom sitting uncomfortably in the corner. He tried looking away from time to time, but his gaze was invariably drawn right back again. He wondered how he'd get himself "under control" so he could get up and leave!

Rebecca was not at all happy in the position she was in. The mat was continuously punishing her. Any movement she made added to her discomfort. She had to keep her hands on her head and her bottom firmly pressed down on the mat, and accept her discipline!

After another quarter hour went by, Stephanie asked Dave if he wanted anything to drink. Dave replied, "Just some ice water, please." Stephanie left for the kitchen.

She returned shortly later with his drink. Over the next 15 minutes, Dave finally got himself to the point where he could stand without attracting undue attention. Carefully avoiding looking at Rebecca in the corner, he said, "I guess I'll get going now."

Stephanie said, "OK - thank you very much for coming!"

Dave said, "Sure - glad to stop by!" Still carefully avoiding looking toward Rebecca, Dave accidentally let his gaze fall to her panties sitting on the table. He hurriedly left.

Stephanie walked over to Rebecca and said, "Just so you know, you're still going to get more later. A LOT more! If you think your rear end is sore now, just wait!"

Rebecca looked unhappily at Stephanie, but didn't say anything.

Stephanie said, "This punishment was just for Dave's benefit. It wasn't NEARLY severe enough considering what you did and the trouble you caused! You still have about 15 minutes in the corner. While you're sitting there, you just think about what you're going to get later!!"

For the next 15 minutes, that's exactly what Rebecca did. Her thoughts of future punishment made her bottom feel even more uncomfortable!

Dave and his wife had quite an eventful night.

The next morning, Dave's wife thought back to all that had taken place. She rubbed her bottom, still sore, and thought, "Where did THAT come from? He never did anything like THAT before! He was so ... in command!" She wasn't sure, but she thought she quite liked that. And afterward ... FOUR TIMES!!! She didn't know he had it in him!!!!!

She thought about the future and smiled. It promised to be very interesting indeed!!

A couple weeks later, it was time for Rebecca to receive the remainder of her promised punishment. Stephanie instructed her to strip completely. Then she made Rebecca help her carry the spanking bench into the basement and set it up there. Once that was done, she told her to climb onto it. Rebecca obediently followed all her directions; she knew she was going to be severely punished, but she also knew she deserved it. As before, Stephanie restrained her with leather straps.

Rebecca, naked and completely under Stephanie's control, waited nervously. Stephanie just stood there for a while with her arms folded in front of her chest. Then she got a phone and placed it near Rebecca's face. "What's she doing?" Rebecca wondered. "What's the phone for?"

Stephanie waited a little longer, then said, "Now, Rebecca, I'm going to call Angela and put her on speaker. You're going to convince her to give you the hardest spanking she possibly can. You're going to beg her to do it - you're going to tell her how bad you were and how desperately you need to be disciplined so you never do anything like it again."

Rebecca listened in shock and disbelief. She didn't say anything; this had caught her completely by surprise.

Stephanie said, "Do you understand?"

Rebecca still didn't say anything. She didn't understand why Stephanie was asking her to do this. Anyway, she had no intention of asking Angela to spank her!

Stephanie said, "Answer me, Rebecca. Do you understand?"

Rebecca said, "I know I'm going to be punished, but I'm not asking Angela to do it!"

Stephanie said, "We'll see about that!"

Stephanie left the room, then returned shortly holding a long wooden cane. Rebecca groaned out loud when she saw it. Stephanie had tried using it on her during an erotic spanking not too long ago. But even only moderately hard hits from it stung like a swarm of hornets. Rebecca hated the thing and told Stephanie not to use it anymore.

Stephanie knew exactly how much Rebecca disliked the cane, which was precisely why she had it now! "Well, Rebecca, are you going to listen to me, or would you like a good caning? I won't give you light little hits like before ('Light???' Rebecca thought). This time you'll feel it full force." Stephanie walked to the back of the spanking bench, got in position, and tapped the cane a couple times lightly against Rebecca's bottom.

"Wait, wait!!!" Rebecca said.

"Are you going to do what I tell you?" Stephanie asked.

"Yes, OK!!"

"So when I call Angela, you're going to tell her to give you the hardest spanking she possibly can?"

"But Steph ..."

THWAAAAP!

"Ouch!!"

Stephanie said, "That was just a little reminder. I hope you realize I didn't swing it hard at all."

Rebecca, feeling the sharp sting, definitely didn't want her to swing it any harder.

Stephanie said, "So, once again, when I call Angela, are you going to say what I asked you to?"

Rebecca didn't have any choice. "Yes," she said.

Stephanie made a call on the phone. Rebecca was sincerely hoping no one answered!

"Hello?" Angela's voice came from the speaker.

Stephanie answered, "Hello Angela. I'm here with Rebecca. She has something she wants to ask you."

"Sure," Angela replied. "What do you want to ask, Rebecca?"

Rebecca remained silent. She felt the cane tap lightly against her naked bottom.

"Hi Angela," she said, quickly.

"Hi Rebecca. What did you want to ask me?"

"Well ....." Rebecca stopped talking.

THWAAAAP!

"Ouch!!"

"Sorry, could you repeat that?" Angela said.

Rebecca began, "I just wanted to ask you ..." Again, she stopped talking.

THWAAAAP!

"Ouch, damn it!!"

"Are you OK?" Angela asked.

Stephanie muted the phone and said, "You're playing with fire. I'm about ready to unload this thing on you. If she hangs up, you're going to get a long, hard caning ... then we'll call her again." She unmuted the phone.

Angela said, "Is everything OK there?"

Rebecca said, "Sure, it's fine."

"Well, what did you want to ask me, anyway?" Angela said.

Rebecca replied, "It's just that ... well ... you know ..."

Stephanie muted the phone and said, "REBECCA!!!" Then she took it off mute again.

Rebecca said, "I wanted to ask you ..."

"Yes?" Angela prompted.

"Well, you know what happened. I got drunk and tried to steal something."

Angela replied, "Yes, I know. But what did you want to ask?"

"Well, what I did was really wrong. Really bad. I don't ever want to do that again!"

Angela said, "Yes, understandable!"

Rebecca said, "Well ..." She paused again.

THWAAAAP!

"Ouch!!!"

Rebecca continued, "I thought maybe you could help. You don't have to, you know, but if you want to."

Stephanie quickly muted the phone just long enough to say, "You'd BETTER by more convincing that THAT!!"

Rebecca tried again, "Well, Angela, I really was hoping you'd help me make sure I never do anything like that again!" She looked at Stephanie, who was nodding approvingly, but was also holding the cane at the ready.

Angela said, "Sure, I'd be glad to help. What do you want me to do?"

Rebecca plowed forward. "I'd like you to give me the hardest spanking you possibly can."

Angela said, "Wow, Rebecca, are you SURE? I can give awfully hard spankings, you know!"

Rebecca, hearing that, lost her momentum and again grew silent.

Stephanie helped her pick it up again.

THWAAAAP!

"Ouch!!!"

"Yes, I'm sure. I'm VERY sure. I really need it! It's the only way I can be sure I'll never do it again!!"

"Well, OK, Rebecca ... since you insist, I'll do it!" Angela replied helpfully.

Stephanie muted the phone and said, "Now, Rebecca, tell Angela that when she gets here, no matter WHAT you say, no matter how you might beg or plead or argue, that she'll go through with it!" She unmuted the phone.

Rebecca did NOT want to say that to Angela!

THWAAAAP!

"OW!!!"

"Also," Rebecca said, "when you get here ..."

THWAAAAP!

"OUCH!!!"

Rebecca, highly motivated, said, "When you get here, no matter WHAT I tell you, no matter HOW I beg, no matter WHAT I say, please give me the spanking!!! Make it just as hard as you possibly can. Don't let ANYTHING I say change your mind!"

"Holy shit, Rebecca, you must really need it bad! But, sure, I'll give you exactly what you want. Wow, are you ever going to be sore though! I hope you don't plan on sitting down anytime soon!!!"

Stephanie briefly unmuted the phone to tell Rebecca, "Now thank her!!"

Rebecca promptly said, "Thank you, Angela! I really appreciate it!"

Angela replied, "Sure - always happy to help! I'll be over in about a half an hour. I'm actually visiting someone not too far from your school! Bye now!"

"Bye," Rebecca answered.

A half hour later, the doorbell rang. Stephanie, who was waiting in the basement with Rebecca, said, "She's here - I'll see you later. I'm going to have a talk with you when I get back."

Rebecca said, "When you get back? Aren't you staying?"

"Nope," Stephanie replied. "I'm sure Angela is more than capable of giving you what you deserve!"

"But ..."

"You're concerned about your butt?" Stephanie said. "I would be too, if I were in your position! Later!" With that, Stephanie went up the stairs.

Rebecca was not happy that Stephanie was leaving her alone with Angela. She was also concerned about the talk Stephanie had referred to. She sincerely hoped Stephanie meant something strictly verbal, and not something else!

Stephanie opened the front door and let Angela in. "She's in the basement, all ready for you," Stephanie told her.

Angela replied, "OK, I'll call you in a couple hours." Stephanie looked a little hesitant. Angela smiled and said, "Don't worry, it'll be fine!" Reassured, Stephanie left the house and drove off.

Later, Stephanie received a phone call from Angela and came back to the house. She went down to the basement and saw Rebecca, still bound to the spanking bench. "Ouch!" she thought, looking at Rebecca's red, welted bottom. "That should certainly teach her a lesson!"

Stephanie walked Angela upstairs to the front door and said, "Can you stop by in a few days? I'd like to get all the details of the plan ironed out."

"Sure," Angela replied. Nodding in the direction of the stairs to the basement, she said, "I'll bet she'll think twice about ever shoplifting again!"

Stephanie agreed, yet, inside, she still wasn't completely satisfied. She still wanted to have her "talk" with Rebecca.

Angela left, then Stephanie went back down to the basement. Rebecca, her rear end blazing, looked back at her, apprehensive about the upcoming talk. She hoped, but didn't for a minute believe, that maybe Stephanie had forgotten about it. She couldn't help but to notice that Stephanie had her one hand hidden behind her back.

Stephanie brought her hand out from behind her back. The cane was in it. Rebecca gulped; that thing stung like all get-out under "normal" conditions. She couldn't imagine what it would feel like now!

Stephanie thought to herself that she'd only give Rebecca five or six strokes with the cane. She was still angry and upset over what the girl had done; Stephanie had been barely suppressing those feelings for days, even after she had punished Rebecca in front of Dave. Although Angela had clearly done an excellent job disciplining her, Stephanie just wasn't completely convinced it was enough. She wanted to make absolutely sure the point was driven home!

She positioned herself behind Rebecca and held the cane against her bottom. Rebecca didn't say anything; she could tell by Stephanie's demeanor that arguing would only make things worse.

Stephanie said, "Now, Rebecca, you listen to me, and you listen well!!"

Stephanie brought the cane back and said:

"Don't ..."

THWAAAAP!

"... you ..."

THWAAAAP!

"... ever ..."

THWAAAAP!

"... ever ..."

THWAAAAP!

"... EVER ..."

THWAAAAP!
THWAAAAP!

"... do that again!!!"

THWAAAAP!

"Do you understand me?????"

THWAAAAP!

Stephanie saw deep red, narrow welts rapidly start to form. Her feelings of hurt and anger were subsiding. Having made her point to her own satisfaction, she prepared to unfasten Rebecca from the bench.

Rebecca, with some new searing welts added to her already blazing bottom, said, "I'll never drink that much again!"

Stephanie stopped in her tracks, her anger returning and intensifying. She said, "So you're blaming all this on DRINKING TOO MUCH? It's the ALCOHOL's fault?

Rebecca thought to herself, "I really wish I hadn't said that ..."

She put the cane against Rebecca's bottom, pulled it back, and said:

"So it was the ALCOHOL?"

*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*

"Not you?"

*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*
*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*

Rebecca, desperately wanting to assuage Stephanie's anger, quickly said the first thing that came to mind: "I'm SORRY!! Those girls tricked me!!!"

While it was understandable for Rebecca to want to give a rapid response to calm her friend down, it might have been better had she given it a little more thought. The response she gave was definitely not her best choice.

Stephanie was livid. "First it's the ALCOHOL'S fault, now it's the GIRLS' fault!! But not yours!!! None of this was YOUR fault?!?!?"

"Oh shit ..." thought Rebecca.

"Rebecca ..."

*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*

"You HAVE ..."

*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*

"... to be more CAREFUL ..."

*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*
*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*

"... about who you associate with!!!"

*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*
*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*
*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*

"That was YOUR poor choice ..."

*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*
*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*

"... no one else's!!!"

*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*

"And ANOTHER thing ..."

*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*

"Neither the ALCOHOL ..."

*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*
*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*

"... nor those GIRLS ..."

*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*
*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*

"... FORCED you to try to STEAL!!!"

*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*
*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*
*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*

"That was YOU!!!"

*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*

"Just YOU!!"

*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*
*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*

"No one else!!!"

*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*
*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*

"You had better NEVER ..."

*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*

"... EVER ..."

*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*

"... EVER ..."

*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*
*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*

"... try to steal something AGAIN!!!"

*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*
*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*
*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*

"NEVER!!!!"

*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*
*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*

"NO EXCUSES!!!"

*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*
*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME????"

*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*
*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*
*T*H*W*A*A*A*A*P*

Rebecca, crying at the top of her lungs, felt that she understood very, very well.

Stephanie, feeling certain she had gotten her point across, put the cane down and released Rebecca from the bench. She helped her get down, then started guiding her over to a sofa where she could lie on her stomach. When they got to the sofa, rather than lying down, Rebecca faced Stephanie and hugged her tightly, crying hard against her. Stephanie put her arms around the naked girl and hugged her back. For the next few minutes, Rebecca, through her tears, apologized repeatedly, her face against Stephanie's shoulder. Stephanie gradually calmed her down. After a while, Rebecca's crying subsided and she lay down on the sofa.

When Rebecca was able to sit again, she and Stephanie had a long discussion. Stephanie told her about what Angela said about the three girls and all the trouble they've been causing. She told her about the plan they had started to put together, and how they could finalize it with Angela. Stephanie told her that Angela agreed to help in exchange for the spanking she had given Rebecca. Rebecca winced with the memory, yet felt it was only fair, since Stephanie had herself gone through the same thing to get Rebecca out of her bind. Rebecca was quite enthusiastic about any plan which would provide punishment to the three girls who had helped get her into so much trouble.

Later that day, Angela came to the house and the three of them sat down to talk. Their discussion went well into the evening, but at last they had all the details worked out. Now all they had to do with their plan was carry it out!
Chross
Site Admin

Post by Chross »

Rebecca's Indiscretion

Part 3 - An Education

To execute their plan, it was necessary for Angela to gain the trust, or at least the interest, of the three girls - she needed to become the fourth member of their little group. As she would be away at school for the next couple months, Angela made contact with them online. Angela made her initial contact with the group seem like a chance encounter; once past that she corresponded regularly with them, gradually gaining their confidence. She pretended to have a common desire with them - to want to wreak havoc for the sheer enjoyment of it.

While Angela was busy with her online endeavors, Rebecca and Stephanie gathered all the materials they would need and secured the location where the plan would be carried out. They also gathered all the people who would participate. After a lengthy meeting with the group of shop owners who had been affected by the girls' antics, it was decided that all the participants would be women. There were two reasons for this. The first was that the three girls were all rather attractive, and the male store owners' wives absolutely did not want their husbands around them - especially considering some of the details of what the plan would involve. The second was simply that the women were afraid the men would go too easy on the girls! It was thus decided that there would be one female representative for each affected store; each store could choose whomever they wished. Most of the group consisted of female shop owners and the wives of male shop owners. All the members of the group were quite put out by the girls' pranks and were enthusiastic about the plan designed to deal with them!

Angela was successful at attracting the curiosity of the three girls and building up some trust. Her next step was to meet them in person. She arranged this for the first day of a three week break she had from school. She drove in and met them at the apartment they shared at their college - this was less than an hour away from the school Rebecca and Stephanie were attending. The girls' names were Taylor, April, and Jackie. Oddly, the three of them were all pursuing different courses of study - Taylor was an education major, April was into finance, and Jackie's field was psychology.

Over drinks, Angela detailed the idea she had previously hinted at when she was chatting with them online. She claimed she knew how to get into a food supply store - that she had managed to obtain both a copy of the key and the code to the store's security system. She said one of the items the store had in stock was molasses - many large containers of it! She had the idea of pouring molasses all over the store; it would take them weeks to clean up the mess! The three girls were impressed. They laughed at Angela's description of what the store would look like when she was done! Angela had them hooked!

Later that week, Angela drove the three girls to the store. It was late at night - long after the store had closed. She parked a fair distance away, so her vehicle wouldn't be noticed. The four of them crept up to the front door, carefully watching for any activity. All eyes were on Angela as she pulled out a key. She put the key in the door ... it worked! Before she opened the door, she cautioned the others to wait outside while she deactivated the alarm system. Angela opened the door, went inside, and quickly closed it again. She entered the correct code into the security system, deactivating it. Then she opened the door and waved the others inside.

They looked around furtively, but there was only darkness and silence. Soon they began to relax a little. They each got out a small flashlight, then Angela led them to the store's considerable supply of molasses. She hadn't exaggerated - they had quite a lot of it in stock! Each girl grabbed a container and headed to the far end of the store. They were going to work their way from one end of the store to the other, leaving copious amounts of molasses on the floor and shelves as they went! They opened the containers, laughing, and began pouring the sticky substance out. At that point, the store lights went on.

They were stunned by the bright light. They dropped the containers and prepared to run for the door. Then they saw they were not alone - there were many women there, all staring right at them. None of them were smiling. They quickly looked around, but saw they were blocked on all sides. One of the women approached.

"You gals are in for it now," she said. "I wonder what the police will charge you with. Criminal trespass, at a minimum. I'll bet your school will take a dim view of this!"

The three girls started to panic. Angela, in the meantime, had spotted Stephanie and Rebecca, and walked over to join them.

"Wait, wait - don't call the police!" Taylor pleaded. "They'll throw us out of school!"

She was correct in this - the school the girls were attending had no tolerance whatsoever for criminal activity.

April and Jackie joined in, apologizing profusely.

The woman was completely unsympathetic. "If you were worried about being expelled from college, then you had no business breaking in here - or pulling any of the other shit you three have become infamous for. Fortunately the police know exactly how to handle people like you."

Taylor and April started crying; Jackie seemed almost in shock. The three renewed their pleas.

"We'll pay for the damage!"

"We're sorry! We'll never do anything like this again!"

"It was just a joke! We didn't mean anything by it!"

Another woman came over and joined the first. She said, "Maybe we could handle this ourselves, rather than calling the police. It seems a shame for the three of them to get kicked out of school."

"Tough," the first woman said, her unsmiling face set like granite. "They should have thought of that before. Anyway, they'd never agree to let us handle the situation. We have no choice but to call the police."

"We could at least ask them," said the second woman.

Jackie, the only one of the three girls not crying, thought this sounded hopeful. "Yes!" she said. "We'll agree! Please - just don't call the police!!"

"I don't know ..." the first woman said.

Taylor and April heard enough of this exchange to, like Jackie, start seeing a possible way out. They promised to be agreeable, too, even though they hadn't the faintest idea what they were being agreeable about.

"OK," the first woman said to the second, "give it a try, but I think you're just wasting your time."

The second woman pulled out three typed sheets of paper and placed them on an empty spot on the shelves, along with three pens.

"OK," she said. "Here's your alternative. If the three of you sign these, we won't call the police."

Taylor and April each grabbed a pen and prepared to sign. Jackie, realizing something was up, told them to wait. Jackie also noticed Angela just then - how she was standing with the others and didn't look the least bit concerned. She asked Angela what was going on.

"You've been set up, big time," she said, smiling.

Jackie, bewildered, looked around more carefully and spotted Rebecca. She pointed her out to the other two. It couldn't bode well for them that the girl they had tried to royally screw was in attendance.

As the three girls started to fully understand that all this had been prearranged just to catch them, Jackie said, pointing to the papers, "What do these say anyway? Why do you want us to sign them?"

The first woman said, "They contain a confession of your guilt for breaking into this place with intent to perform vandalism, and state that you agree to whatever punishment we see fit. It further states that once the punishment has been delivered, no further action will be taken against you."

"Punishment?" Jackie said. "What kind of punishment?"

"Fuck this," the first woman said to the second. "They had their chance. I'm calling the police right now."

"Wait! Wait!" Jackie said. "I was just asking! Please don't call the cops!"

"Then sign the fucking documents right now."

"And if we sign, you won't call the cops??" Jackie asked.

"Exactly. It's your choice. I couldn't care less if you sign or not. I'd just as soon call the police and have you kicked out of school. I don't see why we should give you an alternative."

"OK, we'll sign," Jackie said, with a knot in her stomach. She had a very bad feeling about signing, but getting thrown out of school was unthinkable, both for her and her two friends.

The three signed the documents and handed them to the first woman. As she took them, her demeanor changed completely. Her face softened as she said, "There, that wasn't so bad, now was it? You three look like nice girls; the last thing any of us would want would be for your lives to be ruined because of some silly prank!"

Smiling pleasantly at the girls, she said, "Now, let's take care of your punishment - then you can be on your way as if none of this had happened!"

The women broke up into three separate groups, one group for each girl. There were eight women in each group, corresponding to the 24 "incidents" involving the girls. Rebecca went with Taylor's group. Stephanie and Angela went with the others. Each group went in a different direction, guiding their respective girl along with them.

After walking some distance, Taylor's group stopped in front of a closed door. Rebecca instructed her to enter the room and change into the clothes that had been laid out for her. Rebecca told her, "Leave all your original clothes on the table in there - all of them, even your underwear. Only wear the clothes we've left for you on the table."

Taylor didn't like the sound of this at all. She started to protest.

Rebecca said, "You've signed an agreement; either you go in there and change voluntarily, or some of us will come along to help you. I'm sure you wouldn't like that."

Taylor reluctantly entered the room and closed the door behind her. It was a small room containing little more than a table. The only exit was the door she had entered. On the table was what looked like a "schoolgirl" uniform. There was a short red and black checkered skirt, a white top, a black tie, white knee socks, and dark brown shoes. For underwear, there was a white bra and a pair of panties. She looked at the panties and grimaced - they were thin and white, with a cute teddy bear pattern! Taylor's face grew red as she realized how ridiculous she'd look in this outfit. At least the blasted teddy bears wouldn't be visible, but she'd still know she had them on!

Taylor hesitated, but then glanced at the door and realized she had no choice but to wear the humiliating outfit. She changed as quickly as she could, leaving all her previous clothes on the table as instructed. She braced herself, then opened the door and left the room. Her face grew even redder as she saw the women all looking intently at her.

Rebecca, smiling at her, told her she looked great. "As an Education student, that's a perfect outfit for you! It's also perfect for what comes next. Follow me."

The group guided Taylor to another door. Rebecca opened it, then they all went inside. It was arranged like an old style classroom. There was a large slate blackboard in front; this had a trough at the bottom containing some chalk and a black felt eraser. There were several rows of chairs facing the blackboard. There was also a single chair at the front of the room facing the other chairs. It looked like this chair would normally be behind a desk; in fact, there was a large wooden desk positioned off to the side of the room. Rebecca said, "Since you're studying the field of Education in school, we thought this would be especially helpful to you. We're going to give you an education of our own!"

Rebecca closed the door, then locked it with a key. Rebecca guided Taylor to the front of the room near the blackboard and told her to wait there. Then Rebecca and the eight women sat in chairs facing the blackboard. The solitary chair in front remained unoccupied. "Now," Rebecca said, "grab a piece of chalk and face the blackboard. You're going to do some writing."

Taylor turned to face the board and picked up a piece of chalk.

Rebecca said, "We want you to write a sentence on the board 24 times - that's once for each of your little pranks. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Taylor replied. She held the chalk up to the board, prepared to start writing.

Rebecca said, "This is the sentence you're to write ..."

'I'm a bad girl and I need to be spanked.'

Taylor coughed; she thought to herself, "Spanked? Spanked? She can't be serious!! They can't DO that!!" She turned and looked at the seated women - they were all watching her. She quickly turned back to the board and started writing, realizing that, yes, they very well COULD do that!

Taylor continued thinking to herself; she was pretty worked up. "So that's what they meant by 'punishment'? To be treated like a naughty child? I'm in fucking college! They're going to smack me on my ass? I wonder how much it will hurt? That would be so fucking embarrassing! Maybe they're just rattling my cage, and won't really do it." Taylor's concern was understandable, as she had never been spanked in her life.

"Taylor!" Rebecca said.

Taylor turned and looked at her.

"Pay attention to what you're doing!" Rebecca was smiling.

Taylor, not understanding, turned back to face the blackboard. She looked at what she had written. All that was on the board was the word 'Spanked' three times in a row. She had written what was foremost in her thoughts!

"Now erase that and try again," Rebecca instructed. "The sentence is 'I'm a bad girl and I need to be spanked.' Write it 24 times. I suspect you've worked out what's going to happen when you're done."

Taylor erased what she had written and began again. This time she paid more attention to what she was writing, although all her thoughts were still on the subject of spanking!

The sentence 'I'm a bad girl and I need to be spanked' started to fill the board. Taylor had, of course, noticed the solitary chair in the front of the room facing the others. She feared that's where her spanking would take place - someone, Rebecca maybe, would sit on that chair. Then she'd have to lie over their lap and, in front of everyone, would get her bottom smacked over and over again! Wearing her ridiculous outfit, too! God, that would be so fucking humiliating!

"Taylor," Rebecca said.

Taylor reviewed what she had written. Her last sentence was 'I'm a spanked and I need to be spanked.'

"Sorry," Taylor said, as she corrected her sentence. Then she continued her writing task. On the one hand, she wanted to get it over with. On the other, she didn't want to finish because she was quite sure she wasn't going to like what was coming next!

Before long, she was finished. One of the women came and sat in the chair at the front of the room. It was to be exactly as Taylor had feared, except that it wasn't Rebecca who was in the chair. The woman motioned Taylor to come over to her. Taylor, looking at her, said, "I'm sorry. I won't do anything like that again! I'll be good!" Taylor realized how silly her plea sounded, but she was nervous!

The woman said, "Come over here, Taylor." She had said it matter-of-factly. There was no particular menace in her voice, yet it was obvious she meant business.

Taylor, her stomach in knots, walked slowly over.

The woman said, "Now lie down over my lap."

Taylor looked frantically at the other women sitting there watching. She didn't see any help there. She glanced at Rebecca, who was smiling. Taylor knew she was screwed. There was no way out. She looked at the woman.

The woman patted her lap and said, "Lie down here." Again, her voice wasn't unkind, but it had the air of command.

Taylor then gave up; she lowered herself over the woman's lap, feeling her face growing hot. The woman put her left arm over Taylor's lower back and rested her right hand on Taylor's bottom. Taylor hoped her skirt completely covered her teddy bear panties - with everything else, it seemed like a silly thing to be concerned about, yet those panties were just so damned embarrassing!

"Now, Taylor," the woman said, "I'd like you to repeat the sentence you've been writing."

"Shit ..." Taylor thought. She didn't argue, though. She said, "I'm a bad girl and I need to be spanked."

"OK," the woman replied, "then that's exactly what you're going to get!"

The woman lifted her hand, and then gave Taylor a hard smack on her rear end. Without pausing, she smacked her other cheek. At the moment, Taylor's thoughts were mainly focused on how she appeared to the spectators watching her. The smacks had stung a little, but her skirt helped absorb some of the impact.

The woman wasn't holding back - she continued delivering hard smacks on Taylor's backside at a rapid pace. Taylor's thoughts gradually shifted from the spectators to her bottom, which was starting to hurt. Still, all things considered, it really wasn't that bad. Taylor wondered how long the spanking would go on, though. The woman showed no sign of slowing down.

After a couple minutes had gone by, Taylor really wanted the spanking to stop. She was definitely feeling the effects of the punishment, as the discomfort in her rear end continued to increase. She knew she had no control over how long it would go, however. She'd be spanked for as long as the woman wanted. This realization made her uneasy; she felt so completely helpless. She even started wondering if she had made a mistake signing the form. She knew, though, that any amount of spanking would be better than the alternative - getting in trouble with the police and being expelled from school. But as the spanking continued unabated, she was having more and more trouble convincing herself that this punishment was the best alternative!

After a couple more minutes, the spanking stopped. Taylor hoped it was over, and that the woman wasn't just taking a breather. She was relieved when the woman lifted her arm off her back and said, "OK, Taylor, you can get up now."

Taylor quickly got up off the woman's lap. She chided herself for having been such a baby. True, the spanking had stung, and had certainly been humiliating, but she shouldn't have let herself get so worried about it - it simply hadn't been that bad.

The uncertainty that Taylor had felt about signing the document vanished. She was fortunate the women gave her this alternative, rather than getting her kicked out of school and really screwing up her life. Now that her punishment was over, she'd change out of this ridiculous outfit and head back to her apartment. She'd need a ride, though - she had come here in Angela's car, and she didn't know if Angela would take her back again.

"OK, Taylor, now go back up to the blackboard."

Taylor froze. The relief she had just been feeling evaporated, and was replaced with anxiety greater than what she had felt even as she was being spanked. She didn't even know who had spoken - she just stood there, very still.

"Taylor?" the woman who had just spanked her prompted.

Taylor looked at her.

"Go back up to the blackboard," the woman repeated.

"Why?" Taylor said, without really thinking.

The woman scowled. "Would you like another spanking?" she asked.

"No!" Taylor replied.

"Then get back up to the blackboard!"

Taylor, with a sinking feeling, walked back to the front of the room.

Rebecca walked up to the blackboard as well. She placed her hand on a wooden ruler that was in the blackboard's trough. Taylor had seen it previously, but hadn't paid any attention to it.

"Now," Rebecca said, "we'd like you to write another sentence. Write this one 24 times, just like before. The sentence is ..."

'I'm a naughty girl and should be punished with a ruler.'

Rebecca picked the wooden ruler up out of the trough, then put it back again. Taylor looked closely at it - it was made of thick, dark wood and appeared to be quite sturdy. The implication was obvious; she was going to be struck by that thing!

"OK, now start writing," Rebecca said.

Taylor continued looking at the ruler.

"Taylor!"

Taylor reluctantly picked up a piece of chalk. Rebecca went back and sat in one of the chairs facing the board. The woman who had spanked Taylor did the same thing. The chair at the front of the room was again vacant.

Taylor began to write. As she completed the first sentence with the word 'ruler' she wondered exactly how she would be punished. Would she be spanked by it while lying over someone's lap? Or would they smack her hands with it? She was not looking forward to either prospect! The chair was still in the front of the room, though, so she thought the first possibility was the most likely - she was going to get it on her bottom. She was sure it would hurt more than the last spanking, where the woman just used her hand. She kept glancing over at the ruler as she wrote; she just couldn't help it.

Soon she was halfway through her lines. She grew increasingly nervous. She tried to tell herself to stop worrying, that, like the last time, it wouldn't be as bad as she anticipated. She was unsuccessful in her attempts to reassure herself, however. If the ruler wouldn't be any worse than someone's hand, then why use it? Why not just give her another hand spanking? The only reason she could see that they would switch to something else was because it would hurt more. "Yes," she thought, glancing over at the ruler yet again, "that thing's going to hurt a lot!"

She considered slowing her writing down, but, just like the last time, there simply wouldn't be any point. She'd just be delaying the inevitable, plus she might make the women angry.

Now she was on her last line. She dreaded what she knew what coming. An unpleasant thought went through her mind - what if the ruler wasn't the end of her punishment? What if, after they were done with the ruler, she'd be punished even further? She again felt completely helpless as she finished the final line.

This thought left her mind as she put the chalk down and waited. She remained facing the blackboard. For the umpteenth time, she glanced over at the ruler. That thing dominated her thoughts!

Soon a woman walked up to the blackboard and picked up the ruler. Taylor looked over at her - this was a different woman than the one that had spanked her before. The woman said, "Follow me, Taylor." Obediently, Taylor walked with her to the empty chair facing the seated observers. The woman sat down and said, "Lie down, Taylor."

Taylor, looking intently at the ruler in the woman's hand, said, "I'm sorry! I'll be good from now on!" Taylor knew very well her plea would make no difference - she just couldn't help herself. The woman didn't answer; she just patted her lap. Taylor wanted to ask her if the ruler was going to hurt, but kept silent. Instead, Taylor lay down as she had been instructed, putting her bottom back in the same embarrassing position as the last time. She felt the woman's arm on her lower back, holding her down.

"Now, Taylor, we want to make sure you really feel this. We gave you a break last time, but now we need to get down to business and give you what you deserve."

Taylor expected to start feeling the ruler whacking her bottom, but that wasn't what happened. Instead, she felt the woman raising her skirt! Taylor immediately pulled it back down again with both hands. "No!" she said.

"Now Taylor," the woman said, "you just finished saying you were going to be good from now on. Move your hands away." Taylor continued holding onto her skirt. "You're going to be spanked with the ruler with your skirt raised whether you like it or not. You agreed to whatever punishment we see fit, and that's the punishment we've decided on." Taylor maintained her grip on her skirt.

"Rebecca?" the woman said.

Rebecca walked up to them. She said to Taylor, "If you don't cooperate, I'll have a couple women come up here and hold your arms out of the way. I'm sure you'd rather we didn't have to do that. Just be a good girl and accept your punishment."

Taylor tried to get up off the woman's lap, but the woman kept her held down, with Rebecca's help. A couple women came up and stood next to Taylor. They were ready to assist if necessary, but for now they just stood there.

"Lie still!" the woman with the ruler commanded. Taylor, seeing the two women who had approached, stopped struggling.

Rebecca said, "Well, Taylor, will you move your arms out of the way, or do we need to move them ourselves?"

Defeated, Taylor replied, "OK, I'm sorry. I'll listen to you." The last thing she wanted was to have everyone see her in those ridiculous teddy bear panties, but there wasn't a thing she could do about it.

"OK, that's better," Rebecca said. Taylor released her skirt and moved her arms out in front of her. Rebecca nodded to the two women who had come up; they returned to their seats. Rebecca stayed there. The woman reached back to Taylor's skirt. Taylor forced herself to keep her arms straight in front of her. She blushed furiously as she felt her skirt raised. The woman raised it all the way up, giving everyone a clear view of her embarrassing panties.

Rebecca, smiling, resisted a strong urge to tell Taylor how cute she looked! She didn't want Taylor to start struggling again. Rebecca walked back and sat down.

Taylor felt the ruler rest against her bottom. The distinct feeling of the wood made her even more aware how exposed she was. Only a thin layer of material protected her. Her blush deepened as she again thought of the teddy bear pattern.

"Now, repeat to me what you've just been writing," the woman told her.

Taylor had forgotten that she had had to say her line out loud the last time. Without hesitation, she said, "I'm a naughty girl and should be punished with a ruler."

"Very well," the woman said. "Your wish is my command!"

Taylor felt the impact of the ruler across both her cheeks. Just as she was starting to feel the sting, the ruler landed again. It made a sharp sound when it hit. The ruler hit yet again. This definitely stung more than the hand spanking.

The woman was really giving it to her; there was very little delay between each smack. For the most part, the woman was alternating between Taylor's cheeks, first striking one, then the other. Sometimes, though, the woman hit both her cheeks at the same time.

It wasn't long before Taylor got over the humiliation of having her skirt raised in front of everyone. In fact, she wasn't thinking about the teddy bear panties at all. The stinging from the ruler drove all other thoughts out of her mind!

The spanking went on and on. It was getting hard for Taylor to lie still over the woman's lap. She wasn't actually trying to get off - it was just that the stinging from the ruler was making it difficult for her to remain in place! The woman held her firmly down, though.

Some redness could be seen below the borders of Taylor's panties. In fact, some redness actually showed through the material. Before the ruler was used, the brown teddy bears were set against a white background. Now, the background was noticeably pink!

As the spanking continued, Taylor really started to squirm. She was also making little grunts, without realizing it. Rebecca stood up; she was ready to come back up to the front of the room to help hold Taylor down. As it turned out, her assistance wasn't needed - the spanking stopped.

The woman continued holding Taylor down over her lap for about a minute. Taylor was no longer squirming; she just lay there limply. Then the woman said, "OK, you can get up now." She lifted her arm to allow Taylor to stand. Taylor gratefully got off her lap. Her skirt fell back into place.

Taylor hoped very much that that would be the end of her punishment. She wasn't sure, though. She just stood there and waited. Rebecca then walked up to her; Taylor watched her intently as she approached.

"Take off your skirt, Taylor," Rebecca said. Taylor just looked at her, a little shocked. Rebecca explained further, "You're going to have to write some more lines, but this time you have to do it without your skirt on."

Many responses went through Taylor's mind - some were questions, others were arguments, and still others were sarcastic. She held her tongue, though. Taylor knew arguing would do no good. She just continued standing there.

Rebecca said, "It would be best if you'd do it voluntarily."

"OK," Taylor said, looking nervously back at the group of seated women. She then proceeded to remove her skirt. Rebecca held her hand out, and Taylor handed the garment to her.

"Now just stand there for a moment; just stand still." Rebecca handed the skirt to one of the women, pulled out a few safety pins, folded the lower part of the girl's top upward, and then pinned it in place to keep it from partially covering her panties. Taylor, as instructed, stayed still.

"Now, go back up to the blackboard," Rebecca said.

Taylor, again very conscious of her embarrassing panties, walked to the board. She thought about how she was going to have to stand there in front of everyone that way as she wrote her lines. Rebecca moved the chair at the front of the room off to the side. There would be no obstruction to the spectators' view!

"You're next sentence," Rebecca said, "is ..."

'Disobedient girls should be strapped with a belt.'

Taylor turned and looked at Rebecca. "A belt?!?" she thought. She had no doubt at all that that would hurt ... a lot! She then noticed that Rebecca was holding a belt in her hands; she hadn't seen where Rebecca had got it. Rebecca held it out so Taylor could see it clearly. It was a thick, wide belt that appeared to be made of leather. This made Taylor even more anxious.

"Now turn around and write your sentence ... 24 times, just like before."

Taylor, her bottom still stinging from the ruler, turned to face the board. Somehow, the stinging seemed to have worsened. She picked up a piece of chalk, then started to write.

Not surprisingly, all she could think about was the belt. She wrote her lines almost automatically. She made a fair number of mistakes, though, and had to keep fixing them. When she was about halfway done, Rebecca came to the blackboard and stood beside her. Taylor thought she was going to be told about all the mistakes she was making. Rebecca told Taylor to stop writing for a moment. Rebecca picked up another piece of chalk and wrote a number on the board - it was a monetary amount. "Do you know what this represents?" Rebecca asked her.

Taylor looked at the figure. "No," she said.

"That's the cost of all the damage you girls have caused - the sum total of the cost for the 24 'pranks' you pulled."

Taylor examined the figure again - it was a very large number. She looked at Rebecca, shocked. "That can't be right," Taylor said. "It can't be that much!!"

"But it is that much. Quite an impressive figure, isn't it?"

"Shit ... shit ... shit ..." Taylor thought to herself. She had never considered how much damage they were causing. Seeing that large figure had really thrown her. She would have never dreamed the 'jokes' they were carrying out were that serious.

"Now do you understand why the store owners are so upset with you? Why you're being punished?"

"I'm sorry," Taylor said, "I had no idea ..."

Rebecca said, "You're very fortunate no one's going to ask you to try to repay any of it. There's no way, either, to calculate the cost of what you almost did to me, and to the two other girls you got to shoplift."

"I'm sorry," Taylor repeated. "It got out of hand!"

"It certainly did!" Rebecca agreed. "Anyway, we just wanted you to understand the seriousness of your actions and why you're being punished so severely. You can be thankful you're not the leader of your little group! If you were, you'd be getting it even worse! Still, even though you weren't the leader, you certainly followed right along - for that, you're going to have a very sore backside. But on the bright side, once your punishment is finished here, nothing else will happen. You won't get in any further trouble ... assuming, of course, that you don't pull any more stunts!"

Taylor said, "No - absolutely not! I'll never do anything like that again!!"

"Good!" Rebecca erased the amount she had written and said, "Now, finish up your lines."

As Rebecca walked back and sat down, Taylor returned to her writing. She had really been stunned by the cost of what she and her friends had done. It actually took her mind off the belt. Soon, she had finished her lines.

At that point, Rebecca and a couple of the women walked to the desk that was positioned off to the side of the room. They placed it in front of the room, right where the empty chair had been.

"Come over here, Taylor," one of the women said. Taylor walked to the desk - the woman who had called her over wasn't either of the women that had previously spanked her. Taylor saw Rebecca hand the woman the belt. Taylor's apprehension was growing. The woman guided her to the front of the desk and positioned her so she was facing the blackboard. "Now lie forward over the desk," the woman instructed. With butterflies in her stomach, Taylor bent over. Her pantied bottom was positioned perfectly for the spectators' viewing.

The other woman went around to the back of the desk. Rebecca said, "She's going to hold onto your arms to help keep you in place." Rebecca then put a pair of leather cuffs on Taylor's ankles. "Sorry about this," Rebecca said. "It's just to keep you from kicking your legs up." Rebecca connected a short rope from the cuffs to each of the two front desk legs. The cuffs would keep the girl's legs together; the ropes would keep her from lifting her legs too high. She'd be able to get her legs up a little, but not all the way to her backside. She would be unable to interfere with her punishment.

Taylor didn't respond. She knew she was really going to get it now.

The woman holding the belt positioned herself to the one side of Taylor. She had the belt folded over, so it formed a loop. She held it up to Taylor's bottom. The woman said, "Repeat what you've been writing."

Taylor, somewhat used to this by now, said, "Disobedient girls should be strapped with a belt."

"Have you been a disobedient girl?" the woman asked.

Taylor just said, "Yes." There was really nothing else for her to say. She felt the woman in front of her clasp onto her wrists.

"Then you need to be taught a lesson," the woman said. With that, she struck Taylor's bottom with the belt.

Taylor's assessment of the belt had been correct - it really hurt! After a short delay, she was hit again. Then again. There was more of a delay between these hits than there had been for either of her first two spankings. She was getting whacked about once per second.

It wasn't long before Taylor started struggling. The sizzling impacts from the belt onto her soft, barely protected cheeks burned like fire. She couldn't do anything to stop it, though. She tried to pull her arms away, but the woman in front of her was apparently pretty strong - she held Taylor's arms in place easily. Taylor was frantically trying to kick her legs up, too, but her restraint prevented that; she could only get her legs up a foot or two.

Taylor started protesting vehemently, first demanding, then begging, to be released. Nothing she said made any difference; her punishment continued without pause. Her backside blazed in anguish. Although she couldn't see it, her bottom was growing very red. This could be seen both below and through her panties. The teddy bears had a deepening red background!

Still it went on. Taylor was getting the punishment of her life. Had she been able to look at it objectively, taking the cost of her actions into account, she might have agreed that she deserved this. But the only thing occupying her thoughts was her raging rear.

Taylor started crying then. But even that had no effect - the blistering strikes from the belt continued. She was really being taught a lesson!

As her crying intensified, the whipping finally stopped. Her arms were not released, however - her wrists were held in place as she lay there crying. Her broiled buns were emphatically reporting their displeasure to her. Her bottom felt nearly hot enough to ignite her panties!

After a couple minutes, Taylor felt the cuffs being removed from her ankles. The woman who had thrashed her so soundly patted her on the back. "You can get up now, Taylor," she said. The woman holding her wrists released her. As Taylor stood, her hands went automatically back to her bottom. She gingerly rubbed her inflamed cheeks, oblivious to her spectators.

As the girl continued to recover, Rebecca and one of the women moved the desk back to the side of the room. They left the cuffs connected to the desk legs. Then Rebecca walked up to Taylor and said, "Do you remember the cost figure I showed you?"

Taylor did, in fact, remember, and repeated it to Rebecca.

"Yes, that's correct," Rebecca replied. "I'm glad you remembered. You realize that's a very large amount, right?"

Taylor nodded.

"Do you understand what I'm telling you?" Rebecca asked.

Actually, Taylor didn't understand. Rebecca had told her she wouldn't have to repay any of it, so she wasn't sure why Rebecca was telling her about it again. "Maybe to make sure I understand the seriousness?" Taylor thought to herself.

"Now, Taylor, I believe you understand just how bad you three girls have been and the extent of the damage you've caused."

Taylor again nodded. She was puzzled, though.

Rebecca continued. "Well, I'm sorry, but we need to make sure the severity of your punishment matches the severity of your actions. We're going to have to ask you to write another set of lines."

Taylor's heart sank. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Surely, they weren't going to punish her any further! Not after that belting!! There's no way! No way at all!

Taylor looked at Rebecca, then back at the group of seated women. Everyone looked quite serious. Most unfortunately, there was indeed a way. She was going to get even more!

"Go back up to the board, please," Rebecca said.

Taylor, not at all pleased with this latest turn of events, hesitated. Several very uncomplimentary statements came to mind, but she didn't say anything. Her bottom was still smoldering from her last punishment; the last thing she wanted was anything to make it worse! She knew, though, as soon as she went to the board and did her writing, that's exactly what would happen!

"Go on, Taylor, go to the blackboard," Rebecca instructed.

Slowly, Taylor walked back to the front of the room. She picked up a piece of chalk and waited. She was not looking forward to having to write more lines standing there with her panties on display. She was looking forward even less to whatever was in store for her after her writing assignment was completed!

Rebecca said, "The sentence you're to write is ..."

'I need a long, hard paddling on my bare bottom.'

As she heard this, Taylor slammed down the chalk. There were a number of words in that sentence she hadn't liked in the least! "NO!" she said, and glared at Rebecca. Several women stood up.

Rebecca just looked at her. A couple of the women approached. One of them said to Taylor, "You watch yourself, young lady!"

Rebecca said, "Now just calm down, Taylor, and listen to me."

Taylor, anxiously watching the two women who had approached, was starting to regret her outburst. She didn't say anything, but her angry demeanor softened.

Rebecca continued, "When you act this way it kind of gives the impression that you haven't been learning your lesson. If that's true, there's only one thing we can do ... right, ladies?" She looked at the two standing nearby.

"Yes!" one of them said.

Rebecca said, "We'll have to start all over again. First a spanking by hand, then one with the ruler, and then a strapping with the belt."

Taylor gasped.

"It's your decision, Taylor. Will you write your lines, or must we start again from the beginning?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!" Taylor said. "I'll write the lines!!!"

"Good girl," Rebecca said. "Now, once again, what you must write is ..."

'I need a long, hard paddling on my bare bottom.'

Taylor immediately started to write. There was nothing in that sentence she liked at all. The word she liked the least was 'bare'. She thought, "Would they really do that? Let everyone see me like that? With nothing on at all, not even panties??" She had no doubt they would, though - no doubt at all.

As she continued writing, her thoughts shifted to the word 'paddle'. "What kind of paddle??" she wondered. As if in response to her question, she heard a drawer open. She looked over at the desk - Rebecca was pulling something out. It was a large, thick wooden paddle, light in color. Rebecca placed it on top of the desk. "Oh shit ..." Taylor thought.

She wondered how the paddle she had just seen was going to feel against her backside; this was a question she would be more than happy to leave unanswered, yet she knew that wouldn't be the case. As she continued her lines, the words 'long' and 'hard' jumped out at her. Those words seemed especially menacing, as the image of the paddle formed in her mind. She thought it would hardly be necessary for that thing to be used 'long' and 'hard'; it seemed quite capable of doing its job without those extra qualifications!

Soon she was finished. She just stayed facing the blackboard; she didn't want to move. She heard the desk being positioned back in the center of the room. She didn't turn around, though. Maybe they'd forget about her!

"OK, Taylor, come over here." It was Rebecca's voice.

Taylor inhaled deeply, then turned. She saw Rebecca and the woman who had held her arms down standing there. Rebecca had the paddle in her hand. Taylor, moving like an automaton, walked over to them, her face blank. Rebecca and the woman guided her so she was facing the front of the desk. Then Rebecca told her to bend over. Still moving almost automatically, Taylor bent over the desk.

Taylor was absolutely dreading this. The belt had been bad enough, but that mean-looking paddle! That was going to hurt!! Then she started thinking about what would happen AFTER the paddling. Did they have something else in store for her? Something even worse? She felt Rebecca connect the cuffs to her ankles. Then she felt the woman, who had gone to the back of the desk, grip her wrists. Taylor started crying.

The woman released her wrists and patted her back. "Calm down, Taylor," she said.

Rebecca said to her, "I know you're not looking forward to this, but it may be some comfort to know that this will be the end of your punishment. Once your paddling is over, you're all done. You won't be spanked any more."

Taylor instantly stopped crying. Several of the women sitting there observing smiled. Some of them had started to worry that they might be going too far with the girl's punishment. Seeing how quickly her tears stopped, though, they realized their concerns were unfounded.

Taylor visibly relaxed. She was still nervous about the paddling she was going to get, but she was very relieved that there'd be nothing else coming afterward, that this would be the end to it. The woman again gripped her wrists. Taylor heard Rebecca say, "Now please repeat what you've been writing."

Taylor, trying to mentally brace herself, said, "I need a long, hard paddling on my bare bottom."

"Good girl," Rebecca said. Taylor felt Rebecca grasp the sides of her panties, then she felt cool air against her bottom as her panties were pulled down to her ankles. She gasped loudly, but didn't struggle. Then she felt the wooden paddle against her now naked bottom.

After a brief pause, she felt the paddle move away. Then ...

***S***M***A***C***K***

"OWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!" Taylor exclaimed.

There was another pause, then ...

***S***M***A***C***K***

Again Taylor yelled. That fucking thing hurt! The complete lack of protection for the target area made it even worse! Taylor found herself wishing for the panties she had previously so despised.

***S***M***A***C***K***

Rebecca was walloping Taylor's rear end at a good pace. The smacks weren't landing quite as quickly as they had with the belt - they were being delivered about once every two seconds - but for a paddle, it was quite a healthy pace.

***S***M***A***C***K***

Already, Taylor was struggling. Just as when she had been strapped with the belt, though, she couldn't move away.

***S***M***A***C***K***

Taylor was getting increasingly vocal. She clearly was not enjoying this at all!

***S***M***A***C***K***

The only thing on Taylor's mind was the roaring inferno behind her. Just a few minutes ago, she had been so dreading having her bare bottom exposed in front of everyone. Now that concern wasn't on her mind at all!

***S***M***A***C***K***

Taylor was crying now, in amongst pleas for her punishment to stop. Rebecca had no intention of stopping just yet, though. She, as well as the others present, wanted to be sure the girl learned her lesson well!

***S***M***A***C***K***

Taylor, in fact, actually was taking the lesson to heart. She would have sworn on heaven and earth that she'd never, ever, ever pull any such stunts again.

***S***M***A***C***K***

Still struggling, Taylor's crying intensified.

***S***M***A***C***K***

***S***M***A***C***K***

***S***M***A***C***K***

Fleetingly, a question went through her mind ... how long would the paddling last? It was hard for her to think at all, though - it seemed her world consisted only of the punishing paddle and her blazing bottom.

***S***M***A***C***K***

***S***M***A***C***K***

***S***M***A***C***K***

Taylor was bawling uncontrollably now, her face bright red. But the punishment continued.

***S***M***A***C***K***

***S***M***A***C***K***

***S***M***A***C***K***

The paddling stopped then. Taylor, through her tears, was very glad for that indeed! Little did she know, Rebecca was simply adjusting her grip on the paddle. In a few seconds, she began wielding it again.

***S***M***A***C***K***

***S***M***A***C***K***

***S***M***A***C***K***

Taylor cried and howled with renewed effort. Her volume was quite impressive!

***S***M***A***C***K***

***S***M***A***C***K***

***S***M***A***C***K***

***S***M***A***C***K***

***S***M***A***C***K***

***S***M***A***C***K***

***S***M***A***C***K***

***S***M***A***C***K***

***S***M***A***C***K***

At long last, Rebecca stopped and put the paddle down on the desk aside of the bawling girl. Taylor continued crying hard for several minutes. Then, as she started quieting down, Rebecca removed the cuffs from her ankles. Rebecca told her to lift first her left foot, then her right. As Taylor complied, Rebecca pulled her panties completely off. Then the woman released Taylor's wrists. At that point Rebecca told her she could stand up; Taylor slowly raised herself off the desk.

Rebecca unlocked the door to the room. Then she and the eight women guided Taylor, with her flaming bottom still bared, through the doorway. They walked to a central area in the building. There was a wall there, completely empty. Rebecca instructed Taylor to face the wall and remain standing there until she was told she could move. Taylor did exactly as she was told.

Taylor put her hands on her bottom, trying to soothe it a little. Rebecca said, "No, Taylor, leave your hands at your sides. Don't touch your bottom." Taylor immediately dropped her hands to her sides. With her deeply reddened bottom on display, Taylor stared at the wall a few inches in front of her. The wall was blue; there was nothing at all on it for her to look at.

Taylor wondered what was happening to her friends. Were they going through the same thing she just did? There was no way for her to know. She would have to remain there facing the wall until they gave her permission to move.
Chross
Site Admin

Post by Chross »

Part 4 - The Cost of Her Actions

As Taylor was led away to receive her "schooling", April was led in another direction. April was quite a cute girl, with a slender body that was short in stature, long black hair, and an adorable, pert little bottom. When she smiled she appeared almost angelic. Her appearance, however, belied her tempestuous nature.

Unfortunately, since joining up with two other girls at her college, Taylor and Jackie, her behavior had gotten steadily worse. While she had always had somewhat of a fiery disposition, in the past this had been relatively well contained. Not nowadays - now she was quick to fire off biting remarks and frequently used foul language. Her beautiful smile had been another casualty - it was rarely displayed these days. Something else, something that she didn't even realize herself, was that she used to be happy. Not anymore.

April looked at the group leading her along. It consisted of herself, eight women (representing some of the stores that had been victimized by the girls' pranks), and Stephanie. After walking some distance, they came to a closed door. Exactly as had been done with Taylor, Stephanie instructed April to enter the room and change into the clothes that had been laid out on a table for her. Stephanie told her, "Strip completely naked and leave all your clothes on the table. Then put on the outfit we've set out for you."

April, of course, started arguing about this. She wondered what kind of weirdness the women were up to! However, Stephanie told her, "We have your signature on a document accepting whatever punishment we see fit. You have two choices - either do what you're told or have us come in there and change your clothes for you."

April fired back, "Oh, yeah, I'll bet you'd like that. You'd like to see me naked, wouldn't you?"

Stephanie's face grew red with anger; she approached April.

April said, "OK, OK! Wow, no sense of humor at all! Yeah, sure, I'll wear your damned outfit. Whatever."

Then April entered the room and closed the door. As promised, there was some clothing awaiting her laid out neatly on the table. April folded her arms over her chest and looked it over. There was a good pair of black pants with matching blazer, a white shirt, and black dress shoes. This looked like the kind of attire she might wear to work in an office. For underwear there was a white bra, white cotton panties, and black dress socks.

She quickly changed into the pant suit. She thought to herself that, as a Finance major, she could see herself actually wearing something like this once she had completed school and secured a job. "Hey," she thought, "maybe they'll let me keep these clothes!" She laughed silently; despite the strangeness of being forced to wear the outfit, April really wasn't concerned.

As instructed, she left her original clothes on the table, then she opened the door and left the room.

April was then led to another room - this one appeared to be a conference area. There was a large table with accompanying chairs at one side of the room. The other side was empty except for a projection screen covering a portion of the wall. The women, including Stephanie, all sat around the table and instructed April to do the same. Then one of the women turned on a projector. "Now, April," she said, "I'm going to show you the financial reality of what you girls have been doing. I'll show you what some of your antics have cost, including a detailed breakdown of the various expenses. As a Finance major at school, this should be right up your alley. We want to impress upon you the seriousness of your actions. My name is Nancy, by the way."

April managed to suppress her urge to laugh out loud ... but just barely. So these stupid cows were going to "reform" her, were they? They've got to be joking! Didn't they realize she couldn't care less about their facts and figures? She understood now the reason for her business attire - they were just trying to create the right environment ... all businesslike and serious. Oh brother!!

Still, April had been quite shaken up earlier when they had threatened to call the police. She thought to herself, "I'd better play along. I'll be toast if they call the cops, so I'll just pretend to listen to this shit like I'm taking it to heart. I'll act like I'm all nice and reformed, and repentant about all the pranks. One thing I *will* learn from all this though ... I'll have to be more careful next time! I don't want to get caught again in the future!"

For the next 15 minutes or so, Nancy went through a very detailed presentation about the costs associated with the girls' actions. She had a number of slides prepared, including some impressive-looking charts and graphs. For the most part, the information went in one of April's ears and right out the other. Still, every now and then she'd hear a figure that almost made her gasp. She had had no idea of the actual monetary damage they had caused. Thank goodness she'd never have to repay any of it!

Finally the presentation ended. Stifling a yawn, April looked at the presenter and forced herself to say, with a straight face, "Thank you - that was very informative."

Thinking to herself, "Good, now that the dumb bitches have finished this nonsense, I can be on my way!" April stood up.

"Hold on a minute," Nancy said. "You need to prove you've learned your lesson."

April sat back down again. How the hell was she supposed to prove she learned something? Well, she'd just have to keep acting like she gives a fuck; she'd have to keep a serious, caring expression on her face. That wouldn't be easy!

Nancy handed her several sheets of paper. "Here, this should only take a few minutes. Just answer the questions as best you can. As long as you were paying attention, this will be easy."

April looked at the papers ... it was a test! A fucking test! Well, shit ... she hadn't expected that. She looked over a few of the questions. Damn it! She had no idea how to answer most of them! Well, she'd just write some shit down and apologize for not doing better. She'd act like she was really trying. That would satisfy them.

"Now, April, you want to be sure to pass this test - we'll consider it passing if you answer at least half of the questions correctly."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," April thought silently.

"If you don't pass, we'll have to give you a spanking."

April froze, both physically and mentally. "Did she just say ... ?"

"Yes, you heard correctly," Nancy said, "a spanking. So concentrate when you take the test!"

April started to get angry, "Well, you can all go fuck yourselves! You have some nerve. Who the fuck do you think you are?"

Everyone around the table stared at April; none of them looked at all happy. April, as the reality of her situation hit home, realized her outburst had been ill-advised. If she didn't watch herself they might still call the police on her! She softened her tone, yet remained defiant. "OK, whatever. Do what you have to do."

In a gruff voice, Nancy said, "You have ten minutes to complete the test, starting right now."

Without another word, April started working on the test.

As April tried to work through the questions, she realized her initial assessment was correct - she had no idea how to answer most of them. She considered asking Nancy if she'd mind going through the presentation again, but knew that would be futile. She was screwed. She was going to fail the damned test and ... of all things ... get spanked!

As she continued working, she wondered what it would be like. As was the case with Taylor, she had never been spanked in her life! She figured it would probably hurt a little and would certainly be embarrassing, but she told herself she'd get over it, that it wouldn't be a big deal. She wondered who would do it. Whoever it was, she'd have to hold her tongue - she'd have to keep quiet and not blurt out any sarcastic comments that came to mind.

April completed the test and handed it back to the woman. As she looked over April's answers, Nancy huffed with displeasure. In a little while, she said, "You've only gotten 3 out of 20 correct! That's pathetic!"

April stayed silent.

"Well, I warned you what would happen if you failed." Nancy stood up and walked to the empty area of the room. One of the other women positioned a chair there for her, placing it right in the center of the empty space so that it faced the table. Nancy sat in it and said, "Now stand up and come over here, April."

April, following instructions, stood up and walked over to the woman. Even though she had been thrown a little when she was first told about being spanked, she had quickly recovered. She was just a little apprehensive - not surprising because this would be a new experience - but her concerns were pretty minor. As she walked toward Nancy she was already thinking ahead to when this nonsense would be over; she wanted these idiot women to stop wasting her time so she could get back to her life. She wondered what pranks they could do next. She definitely would have to talk to Jackie and Taylor, though, about additional steps they could take to avoid getting caught in the future.

When April reached the chair, Nancy told her to lie down over her lap. At this point April hesitated; it wasn't because of worry or fear - it was just that she thought she'd look utterly ridiculous lying on the woman's lap. The way the chair was positioned, everyone sitting at the table would get a good view of the proceedings. In fact, the women sitting at the near side of the table had turned their chairs around so they could watch. "Might as well get this over with," she thought to herself. Then she lay down over Nancy's knees.

Nancy put her arm over the girl's back just above her waist. The she asked April if she was ready. April, feeling just a little embarrassed, answered, "Yes." She imagined what she must look like to the others in the room - wearing business attire and lying over the woman's lap with her butt stuck up in the air. "Oh well," April thought. "Hopefully this doesn't take long."

Then Nancy started to spank her. April felt the sting of the slaps against her backside. Although she didn't realize it, her pants and panties together reduced the sting considerably. As more slaps were delivered, April thought to herself, "So this is what a spanking's like. It's really no big deal."

As the spanking continued, however, the stinging gradually increased. As April's bottom started getting uncomfortable she began to squirm on the woman's lap.

"Lie still!" Nancy commanded. April, holding back the nasty reply that came to mind, tried to keep still. She hoped the spanking wouldn't go on for too much longer. Although it certainly wasn't terrible, she wasn't exactly enjoying herself either!

Nancy continued delivering smacks to the girl's bottom at a brisk pace. As the heat in her rear increased, April started squirming again. This time Nancy didn't say anything, although April felt the woman's arm tighten over her back.

Then it ended; it had only lasted a few minutes, but that was plenty long enough for April. While her attitude had certainly not changed, she had really started to "notice" the spanking toward the end.

Now that it was over, though, any minor concerns that were building up in April's mind dissipated. While her bottom did sting some, it simply wasn't that bad. But she decided she'd better make it appear that the spanking had done its job and that she had fully learned her lesson. Thus when Nancy left April off her lap, April put her hands on her bottom cheeks and rubbed. Wincing, she said, "I'm sorry!! I'll never pull any crap like that again!! Never again!!" She jokingly thought to herself that she should win an award for the performance she was giving!

April was told to sit back at the table. She did so, making it a point to groan loudly when her bottom touched the chair. She cautioned herself not to lay it on *too* thickly; she didn't want the women to catch on to her acting.

Another woman then told April, "It's too bad you botched that test up. Had you simply paid attention you'd be on your way home now. Instead, we'll have to try a simpler task for you."

The woman, whose name was Susan, took a small box off a shelf and brought it over to April. Then she emptied its contents out onto the table. It had been filled with coins, all identical. April looked at the pile of coins in front of her, then looked up at the woman, bewildered.

Susan said, "There are 72 coins there. Your task is simply this: you're to place 24 of those coins into a single stack, like a tower.

April frowned. "What the fuck?" she thought.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Susan asked.

April snorted derisively, rolled her eyes, and then started putting the coins into a stack. "How utterly lame!" she thought. "One coin for every store. Wow, how original. And these stupid fucks think I'm going to learn something from this?" She wondered, though, what the other coins were for.

She quickly completed the task - it had been simple. She looked over at Susan.

"Very good, April," Susan said condescendingly. April scowled in annoyance. "Now," Susan said, "make two other stacks just like the first - 24 coins on each one. You see, each stack represents one of you girls. Get it? Three girls, three stacks."

April sighed loudly. "God, this is so fucking stupid!" she thought. "May as well get this over with, though. If I don't do it, I suppose they'll spank me again. Wow - I'm so terrified by that!" She snickered. Hearing April's laughter, Susan grimaced and had to bite back her anger.

In no time, she had created two more towers. There were now three stacks each with 24 coins sitting on the table in front of her. April thought to herself that she could instruct Susan where to put her three towers. She smiled at the thought, but didn't say anything. "That might be pushing my luck a bit," she thought.

Susan then said, "OK, April. Now you have one final task. Once you complete it, you're free to go."

"Great," April thought, "I'll be happy to get away from these morons!"

"Your task is to create one single stack of all 72 coins. You'll have 10 minutes to complete the task." Susan placed a timer on the table and set it to 10:00.

As April was taking this in, Susan laid something else on the table near the coins. It was a long, thick, black leather strap. April frowned as she looked at this new object.

Susan told April, "Like I said, once you complete this task you're free to go. On the other hand, should you fail in your task you'll get a whipping on your bottom with that strap. You'll get one smack for every pair of coins - that's 36 in all. I'd advise you to avoid that. You wouldn't like it."

Examining the strap closely, April agreed with the woman's last statement. She was sure that thing would hurt!

Susan said, "Are you ready?"

"Wait, wait!" April said.

"Yes?" Susan replied.

"So I have to put all of these coins on top of each other in one pile?"

"Exactly."

April didn't think that would be too difficult, although she wasn't sure. Making the stacks of 24 coins had been as easy as pie, but a stack 72 coins high might be another story. One thing for sure, though - unlike before, when she didn't focus on the lecture at all, this time she'd focus very hard on the task at hand. She didn't want that strap being used on her!

"OK, I'm ready," April said.

"Go." Susan started the timer, which promptly began counting backwards from 10:00.

April immediately got to work, quickly taking coins from one of her stacks of 24 coins and placing them on another. Her progress was fast - she soon had a stack 48 coins high. Then she started taking coins from the third stack and adding them to the top. She had to be more cautious now; as the stack grew it became less stable. She succeeded in getting her tower 53 coins high, but, despite her care, the tower fell when she tried to place the 54th coin. She wasn't too concerned though - she had plenty of time left.

Starting again, her second tower soon grew to 40 coins, but as she passed 45, the top half of it fell. She could still use her base of about 20 coins, however, so at least she didn't have to start from scratch. As she again began stacking the coins she glanced over at the strap. That was a mistake; it distracted her and some of the coins she was placing ended up a little off center. The tower soon fell again.

Glancing at the timer, she saw she still had plenty of time, yet could not afford too many more mishaps. She decided this would be it - she'd be extra careful and make sure all the coins were exactly lined up. Slowly but surely, she built the coins up to a stack 60 coins high, making sure they were all exactly centered. The last dozen would be difficult, as the slightest mistake would again send the structure tumbling. Because she had taken so much time being extra careful, this would be her last attempt. If she failed ...

She repeated her previous mistake of looking over at the strap. Her hand shook as she tried to place the 61st coin. Luckily for April her hand did not touch her tower, so she was still OK. She took a deep breath, tried to put the nasty-looking strap out of her mind, and tried again. This time she succeeded, getting the 61st, then 62nd coin on the stack. There were still two minutes left - no problem there. She got the 63rd coin on, then the 64th! She was almost there! The tower was really getting unstable though - she had to be very, very careful.

Slowly she placed the 65th coin. At that point her stack just couldn't take it anymore; that last coin was too much. The entire structure collapsed! Grimacing, she looked at the timer and saw it dip below one minute. She was screwed; she quickly tried to rebuild the tower, but there just wasn't enough time. The timer counted down to zero. She had failed. She was going to be strapped!

A couple of the women left the room; she remained sitting. Another woman moved the chair away from the empty area of the room - this was the chair April had been spanked over. Soon the two women returned, bringing in a strange-looking piece of furniture. They placed this right in the center of the empty area where the chair had been.

Although April had never seen anything like it before, she had no doubt as to its purpose: she was to "mount" the thing to receive her strapping. In fact, this was an identical spanking bench to the one Rebecca had recently been disciplined on. April did not know this, of course.

April was told to climb onto the bench. She looked at it more closely; it was black and padded on all the surfaces on which its victim would lie. There were four horizontal rectangular arm and leg rests. These were all at the same height, with the two arm rests positioned directly in front of the two leg rests. A much larger rectangular piece, on which the unfortunate individual's body from the waist up would rest, sloped gently downward.

She wasn't thrilled at the prospect of climbing onto this new addition to the room. She was perfectly willing to admire it from afar; she really would prefer not to become more intimate with it!

The women, however, were insistent that she enjoy this piece of furniture that they had so thoughtfully procured for her. A couple of the women guided her over to it. She knew if she didn't climb onto it voluntarily they'd simply lift her up and place her on it themselves. Thus, after glancing at the two women who had brought her to the bench, she climbed up. She placed her legs in the proper position on the padded leg supports, with her legs from the knees down resting against the surface. But she kept the rest of her body upright rather than leaning forward on the bench.

"Now bend over, April," one of the women said, and gently tried to guide the girl into the proper position on the bench. April bristled at this, but then allowed the woman to assist her into the correct position. Soon she was bent over the bench with her arms, from the elbows down, resting on the two arm supports and her upper body lying on the main part of the bench. Following the contour of the bench, her upper body sloped gently downward. This raised her butt noticeably, making it the center of attention. The bench had been positioned so her rear end was pointed directly at the table. The outline of her cheeks was quite well defined under her black pants. She felt absolutely ridiculous, and reddened a little.

April saw Susan approach, holding some black straps and other items in her hands. At first April was puzzled, thinking the straps were to be used to hit her ass with; that didn't make sense, though, since she had been told the strap on the table was to be used. As she saw what the other items were - leather cuffs - and realized what the straps were for, she tried to get up off the bench. The women held her firmly down, however. Quickly, as April continued to struggle, the straps and cuffs were used to bind her to the bench. First cuffs were placed on her wrists and ankles. Using some of the straps, these cuffs were then fastened to the arm and leg rests. At that point the women released her; she could no longer get away. Susan said, "Just relax and lie still." April, realizing her struggles were in vain, complied.

Susan then completed binding her to the bench. She put a strap over her arms just below the elbows and her legs just below the knees. Finally, she put a strap over her waist. April just continued to lie still. Physically, she was actually quite comfortable lying on the padded bench. She didn't like having her ass sticking out like that, but was really only a little embarrassed by it. She was somewhat worried about the strapping she was about to get. She knew it wasn't going to feel good, yet she didn't think it would be all that terrible, either.

Susan checked April's bindings, then went over and picked the heavy leather strap up off the table. She stood at the back of the bench to the left side and glanced back at the other women sitting there watching. Stephanie nodded to her. Susan asked April, "Are you ready?"

April thought to herself, "Now how the hell am I supposed to answer that? Of course I'm not ready! Why the fuck would I be??"

Susan said, "Well?"

April sighed loudly, then said, "Sure, whatever."

Susan flushed with anger, but didn't say anything. What she really wanted to say was, "I don't like your attitude, you little brat, so I'm going to double the number of smacks you're going to get - 72 rather than 36. Let's see how you like that!"

Getting her anger back under control, she said simply, "Fine, let's get started."

She immediately swung the strap ... hard. It made an impressive sound as it impacted April's butt.

*** SLAP ***

April felt searing pain across her cheeks. She thought she had been ready for the strap, but the intensity of the hit surprised her. "SHIT!!!" she said aloud. She was fortunate that her dress pants and underwear absorbed some of the impact. At the moment, though, she did NOT feel fortunate at all!

A small smile crept across Susan's lips as she prepared to deliver the next one.

*** SLAP ***

April gasped as she felt more burning pain. Damn it, that thing really hurt!!

*** SLAP ***

April started to struggle, thinking, "I'm going to get **36** of these?!?"

*** SLAP ***

It was now obvious to her why she had been bound to the bench. She certainly wouldn't have stayed lying over it with her butt stuck in the air if she hadn't been forced to!

*** SLAP ***

It was maddening having her backside positioned so perfectly to receive the strapping. Positioned as she was over the bench, it was like there was a target painted right on her rear end!

*** SLAP ***

Susan was getting almost sadistic enjoyment out of this. April had really gotten her goat with her attitude and her pretending that she gave a fuck when it was obvious she didn't.

*** SLAP ***

*** SLAP ***

*** SLAP ***

While Susan certainly didn't mean her any real harm, she just as certainly wanted to teach her a lesson!!

*** SLAP ***

*** SLAP ***

*** SLAP ***

April was letting out grunts and gasps each time the strap connected. The searing pain she felt continued to grow.

*** SLAP ***

*** SLAP ***

*** SLAP ***

April realized she should have been counting - she had no idea how many hits she had received. On the other hand, maybe she didn't want to know!

*** SLAP ***

*** SLAP ***

*** SLAP ***

"FUCK!!!!!" April shouted with the last impact.

*** SLAP ***

Susan continued without hesitating.

*** SLAP ***

*** SLAP ***

*** SLAP ***

Unconsciously, April was flexing the muscles in her rear in anticipation of each stroke. The women witnessing the strapping couldn't help but to notice this - they were glad the punishment was having an effect on the girl!

*** SLAP ***

*** SLAP ***

*** SLAP ***

April thought to herself this had to be over soon. Surely she had gotten 36 hits by now!!

*** SLAP ***

*** SLAP ***

*** SLAP ***

But it just kept going and going. April wondered if the strap had torn through her pants! It sure felt that way!!

*** SLAP ***

*** SLAP ***

*** SLAP ***

April tried to steel herself against the fires raging behind her. She realized she was about to start crying. She couldn't do that! She couldn't give these damned bitches that satisfaction!

*** SLAP ***

*** SLAP ***

*** SLAP ***

*** SLAP ***

*** SLAP ***

Finally it ended; not a moment too soon for April. Try as she might to hold back tears, she could feel them starting to form. Had this gone a little longer they would have been running down her cheeks. Susan put the strap back on the table and then sat down.

April hoped she would be released now, and waited expectantly. But a few minutes went by with nothing happening; she could hear some of the women talking among themselves in low voices, but that was all. As time went by, the intense stinging from the strapping started to lessen. Even if it hadn't, though, her attitude still wouldn't have changed. True, the strapping had hurt quite a bit, but it wasn't something that was going to make any real difference. She had every intention of continuing her destructive practices with the other two girls. In fact, she knew what her next suggested target would be - the company owned by the woman who had strapped her! This time, she *really* wanted to wreak some major havoc! She'd show the bitch!

Then Susan walked back over to her. April tried to put an "I'm in agony and I've learned my lesson and I'll be an angel from now on" expression on her face. Susan spoke.

"April, it's obvious to us that you still haven't learned your lesson," she said. "Oh, and you can drop the act ... we can see right through it, you know!"

April thought to herself, "Well, shit ... I thought I was doing a great acting job!"

Susan continued, "All we can do is try one last time. We'll give you an easy task, easier than the first two. If you accomplish it, then fine - we'll let you be on your way. If you fail, however, you're going to be punished further. This time we'll make sure the punishment makes more of an impression on you - one that will hopefully get you to start behaving!"

"Yeah, right," April thought.

As if reading April's thoughts, Susan let out a disgusted sigh and walked away. She returned a few moments later with several items in her hands, which she then laid on the table. She picked up the first item - it looked like a yardstick, but of heavier construction. It was dark in color; April thought it might be made of wood, but she wasn't sure.

"I guarantee you this will get your attention if it's used on you," Susan said. "It's made of some type of heavy plastic. It's flexes just a little and stings like the devil when it hits. Here, let me show you."

As she moved to the side of the bench, April started to protest. Susan, ignoring her, held the stick against April's bottom. Then she pulled her arm back. As April was imploring her to wait, she gave the girl a hard swat. Where it hit, April's bottom felt like it had been stung by several hornets. She let out a yelp.

"There, see what I mean?" Susan said.

April started swearing loudly. She had not appreciated the demonstration!

Susan waited for the girl to calm down, then she put the yardstick back on the table and picked up a heavy wooden paddle. This was an impressive-looking instrument, about a foot and a half long by five inches wide. It was light brown in color and had a number of holes running through it.

April, not in the best of moods, said, "Having a problem with termites?"

Susan didn't let April goad her. She kept her cool and explained. "The holes reduce air resistance when the paddle is swung. It allows it to move through the air faster and thus to have a harder impact when it reaches its target." Then she added, "Here, let me show you."

"Now wait a minute! Just wait!" April again began protesting.

As before, Susan ignored her. She moved to the side of the pleading girl and placed the paddle firmly against her bottom. Then she pulled her arm back, paused, and let it fly.

***S***M***A***C***K***

This hurt even worse than the yardstick! April yelled loudly, then started repeating the word "FUCK" over and over again. The paddle had made quite an impression on her!

Again Susan waited for April to regain her cool.

April then said, "OK, OK, I get the message! Damn that hurt!! You win - I won't mess with any of your stores anymore." April actually did mean what she said, but only at that very moment. In the back of her mind she was already starting to revert back to her "normal" self.

"You're missing the point, April," Susan said. "You have to complete another task. If you're successful you'll be released and can go home. If you fail, though, then you're really going to get it. You'll either be punished with the yardstick or with the paddle. In fact, if you fail completely you'll get both!"

April was listening attentively. She was really rattled now, every bit as much as she had been when the women had threatened to call the police. She did NOT want to feel either of those two things again!!!

"Now that you've had a sample of how each of these feel, I think you'll agree it would be best to avoid any further contact with them if at all possible."

April silently agreed wholeheartedly.

"There's something else you need to know. When I gave you a sample smack with the yardstick and the paddle, it was over your pants. If you fail your task, you'll be punished on your bare bottom. That'll be a LOT worse!"

April, stunned, was shock still. She didn't utter a word.

Susan said, "Now stay very still; I have to get you ready for your next task."

She then placed the yardstick over the backs of April's hands; it extended out from the bench on both sides. Next, she stacked four books on the small of April's back, showing April the title of each book as she placed it. The subject of all the books was related to finance. She then placed the wooden paddle on top of the small pile of books so that its "business end" extended outward from the back of the pile.

During all of this April hadn't moved an inch and had remained completely silent. She was still taking in what she had just been told.

Susan nodded to the women sitting at the table. All but one of them then got up and left the room. The woman who stayed behind came over and joined Susan. She was the largest woman in the entire group, taller and heavier than any of the others. She was not fat, just muscular. She introduced herself to April.

"Hello April, I'm Betty. I'm the one who'll use the yardstick on you if it's needed."

April gulped. She was sure this huge woman would swing the yardstick a good deal harder than Susan had when she gave her a sample hit.

Then Susan and Betty gathered the coins together that April had tried and failed to earlier place in a single pile. They placed a stack of the coins on top of the yardstick at both ends, right at the edge, coordinating their efforts to keep the yardstick in balance over the backs of April's hands. The yardstick bent downward slightly at the ends with the weight of the coins. Then, out of April's sight, Betty placed the remaining coins on the paddle.

Susan asked Betty to set the timer when she was ready. Then Susan left the room, leaving April alone with Betty.

Betty said, "Now listen, April. Your task is simply to keep the coins from falling for a half an hour. All you have to do is stay relatively still. If anything does fall, you'll be punished. There are 24 coins in each stack at the ends of the yardstick - 48 in all. For every coin that falls I'll give you a smack with the yardstick. Just to forewarn you, I'll swing it hard - if you thought it stung before when Susan hit you with it, you won't BELIEVE how much it'll sting when I swing it!

Betty had April's full attention.

Betty continued. "Although you can't see it, there's another stack of 24 coins on the paddle. The paddle is positioned so it extends rather precariously out from the pile of books resting on your back. Only the lower part of the paddle, including the handle, is lying on the books. The rest of it has only air beneath it! The coins have been placed at the very end of the paddle. If it tilts back, the coins, and probably the paddle as well, will fall between the bench's leg rests and onto the floor. Should that happen you'll get one swat for each coin - 24 in all. My advice ... don't let that happen!"

April thought to herself she'd be as still as a statue for the next half hour!

Betty helpfully added, "Now remember, if anything falls you're going to get it on your bare bottom. I can guarantee you that would be an experience you'd remember for a long time. Maybe it's exactly what you need, but in any case it's up to you - simply keep still and you'll be fine." She paused and then said, "One last thing. If any coins do happen to fall - for example maybe a few coins off the tops of the stacks on the yardstick - don't overreact! Just remain still and accept the punishment you'll get. The thing is, if you DO overreact you're liable to have EVERYTHING fall. If you plan on sitting the next week or so, then DON'T do that!! Do you understand me?"

April replied in a low voice, "Yes." She was very nervous. Her brazen attitude was nowhere to be found.

Betty said, "OK then, let's get started. We'll see you in half an hour!" With that, she set the timer to 30:00, started it, and left the room.