Kimmy Shellhammer

A place to share clips when wrestling shows didn't shy away from a good public spanking
nao7

Kimmy Shellhammer

Post by nao7 »

Today's spanking comes from PCW's 2015 Last Man Standing event, their equivalent of the Royal Rumble. So this guy Rik Luxury has entered the match first and has survived for about 20 minutes, easily eliminating every new competitor, and it's no different for the first female competitor of the match Kimmy Shellhammer. Rik is actually pretty tired by the time she comes in, so she actually has a chance to eliminate him, but isn't able to. Rik starts to ignore her offence, before pulling her OTK, giving her three hard smacks and throwing her over the ropes, eliminating her.
Screenshot.png
Screenshot.png (122.88 KiB) Viewed 2419 times
Some great selling from Kimmy even after being eliminated, she seems more upset at the spanking than at the elimination lol. You can even catch a glimpse of her still rubbing her ass as she walks to the back when the next entrant comes out.
Screenshot(1).png
Screenshot(1).png (97.75 KiB) Viewed 2419 times
Here's the match, Kimmy enters 24 minutes in

https://youtu.be/mjFyYwqU6mE

I love that they also included the spanking in the highlight video for the show with some epic music over it lmao, should have put it in slow mo while at it, at 2:45

https://youtu.be/Sd2cu0owwQ0

This is one of my favorite spankings ever because i really love the concept of losing a match by being spanked, specially in this case where her opponent was already tired so it's even more humiliating.

Nowadays Kimmy still wrestles at PCW, but now goes by Kimberly Diemond and is actually taken seriously as a competitor, so i don't think she will ever get another spanking like that, but at least we get views like this.
Screenshot(3).png
Screenshot(3).png (203.72 KiB) Viewed 2419 times
Thankfully before the change, she left us with one more spanking, my favorite spanking ever in fact, but that will wait until next week.
Chross
Site Admin

Re: Kimmy Shellhammer

Post by Chross »

Thanks. No faking the smacks here! :D

I've cut the relevant scene:

https://sendvid.com/a311drhr
nao7

Post by nao7 »

Aight, time for my favorite spanking ever! This one come from the 2017 Last Man Standing rumble, and it's pretty much an upgraded version of the first one: Kimmy enters the match, and her brother Shoop is already in the ring, so they form an alliance to beat up the other competitors, but when Shoop turns his back to her, she eliminates him, but that proves to be a bad decision as there's no one to save her from a familiar situation, as Rik Luxury grabs her by the hair, puts her over his knee and gives her not 3, but 10 hard smacks! All while the other wrestlers simply watch, can't blame them.
Screenshot.png
Screenshot.png (168.54 KiB) Viewed 2060 times
Rik doesn't immediately eliminate her this time, and instead just lets her go and commemorates with a fellow wrestler while Kimmy rolls around in pain. Warpig Jody then gives Rik an idea: Rik holds Kimmy in place, while Jody bites her plump ass!
Screenshot(3).png
Screenshot(3).png (189.39 KiB) Viewed 2060 times
And it's still not over! Continued in the next post due to the screenshot limit.
nao7

Post by nao7 »

The next entrant in the match is Shotzi Blackheart! Yes, the one currently working in WWE! I believe her and Kimmy had a rivalry at the moment, because Rik pulls Kimmy back into OTK position, and Shotzi immediately understands the assignment, as she delivers a spanking of her own! 3 hard smacks, and a windup before the fifth final one.
Screenshot(4).png
Screenshot(4).png (169.83 KiB) Viewed 2055 times
Rik lets Kimmy go, and Shotzi gently eliminates her. It looks like either Kimmy wanted to get out of the ring and Shotzi simply guided her, or Kimmy was in so much pain she didn't even realize she was being eliminated, not sure which is better.
Screenshot(5).png
Screenshot(5).png (214.79 KiB) Viewed 2055 times
Kimmy has to rub her sore butt as she walks to the back, while the commentator offers to put an ice pack on it for her.
Screenshot(6).png
Screenshot(6).png (171.76 KiB) Viewed 2055 times
I can't think of any other spankings that comes close to this level of humiliation, i love this so much. I know i said i wouldn't give detailed rundowns of spankings anymore but i couldn't resist for this one, it's too good.
BTW if you're curious, no, Shotzi doesn't get spanked as well.
Chross
Site Admin

Post by Chross »

sounds very promising - so where is the clip :D?
nao7

Post by nao7 »

Oops, i was so focused on writing that i forgot to link it lol. Here it is, at 39 minutes.
https://youtu.be/lhGcVC8Dn7g
Chross
Site Admin

Post by Chross »